EyE LuV U!!!

2708 views 36 replies
Reply to Topic
adeeb

Total Posts: 3812

United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
This is 4 the lady who thinks tht no body luvs her...(F)
uske liye jo samjhey keh ussey koi muhabbat nahi kerta..(F)

From all inside my Heart..[:)]
Posted 03 Aug 2003

PumpKin says
eerr...whose eyes love whose ???
hey adeeb...ur baby never grow up lol
Posted 03 Aug 2003

adeeb says
those eyes of her which saw into mines
my baby stays like this..i like it tht way
Posted 04 Aug 2003

Night says
oooh...and who is the girl who thought no body loves her?? you girl Adeeb?? lol...aha... don't hurt her!!lol....
can you find another baby??
Posted 07 Aug 2003

sharara says
hmmmm intresting
Posted 07 Aug 2003

adeeb says
if she is my girl ..she will never think like tht even in her dreams..
n iam damn sure about tht
Posted 07 Aug 2003

sharara says
i like ur conviction.. God bless u
Posted 08 Aug 2003

PumpKin says
well..well..well...I thnik she is Adeeb's girl and Adeeb hurt her badly coz she thought no body luv her.....
you are evil Adeeb!!!!
Posted 09 Aug 2003

Night says
occhhh..that's bad Adeeb!!! what the hell with ya...you don't know how to treat girls? If she is not your girl....make her yours...cant you??
wanna me to teach you :P
lol....but those tricks are mine.....secret ;P
Posted 09 Aug 2003

adeeb says
unlimited luv can b more deadly..
yeh jaaam to uske pyar ke pemaane se lebraiz hae..pemane ko aur bhero gi to jhalak jaega..
Posted 09 Aug 2003

Night says
well...yeah...eternal love??? (Pj and Duncan).......
Posted 09 Aug 2003

sharara says
well.. deebu... lotsa things r not explinable...
Posted 09 Aug 2003

BoRnFl_iRt says
quote:
Originally posted by adeeb

This is 4 the lady who thinks tht no body luvs her...(F)
uske liye jo samjhey keh ussey koi muhabbat nahi kerta..(F)

From all inside my Heart..[:)]

Dabbey !!
Yeh Kiya Topi Daram Hai ..
Abbey Tumhein Samajh Main Nahin Aati Hai Baat..
Piyaar Weyaar Kuch Nahin Hota Yaar ..
Agar Hota Hai To Shaadi Kero Ussi Se
Werna Meri Nazar Main Lust Hai Yeh Piyaar ..
Simple Is Tht ..
Aur Haan Main Frndship Wale Piyaar ki Baat Nahin Ker Raha Hoon
Main Ussi Love Ki Baat Ker Raha Hon Jo Tumhare Bottom
Of Yer Heart Se Nikal Raha Hai ..

[bandit]
Posted 09 Aug 2003

adeeb says
pyar ker..ikraar ker..inkaar ker..chahe jo bhi de tu saza..tujhe apna dil dene ka hae mazaaaa...
Posted 10 Aug 2003

Night says
ehmm....(get lost and confused)
Posted 10 Aug 2003

PumpKin says
why confuse...everythin okeyyyyy
Posted 12 Aug 2003

sharara says
bf - damagh theek hai?
admin banke kharoos batein shuru kardi hai tumne
Posted 15 Aug 2003

adeeb says
kon bana hae admin??
Posted 15 Aug 2003

???
Posted 16 Aug 2003

sharara says
bf.. count me out.. im not admin
Posted 16 Aug 2003

adeeb says
she is admini or admi..
woh kasmein tu bhul ja woh waade tu bhulja..paas mere kuch bhi nahi in aansuon ke siwa..
Posted 17 Aug 2003

saieen says
Allah rehum kuray app peh :/
Posted 17 Aug 2003

~CHANDNI~ says
adeeb mane samghy nahi app ka matlab/
Posted 18 Aug 2003

adeeb says
ager tum samjho keh duniya mein koi aek shakhs hamesha chahega..to woh hu mein..;)
ab samjhi..
Posted 20 Aug 2003

shah_nadia says
hello everyone, i was just glancing through this site and eargerly wants to make a reply...if u love someone, let that person know,,,,no matter how u think its good to keep it to urself,,,it will never turn out to be what u expected. my dear friends, life live as if u r going to die today...but dream as if u r going to live forever....life is already fated for everyone wherelse dreams might come true atleast once! -give love and ull receive it-.........love u all alot- ur sis in islam!
Posted 20 Aug 2003

adeeb says
hi n welcome 2 Jb..nice 2 c u started here..gud work nadia..hope u enjoy..
Posted 20 Aug 2003

let them know... very good idea, but hard to do.....
Posted 21 Aug 2003

~CHANDNI~ says
lo adeab akk latyfa sono ap

A man and a woman were dating. She being of a religious nature had held back the worldly pleasure that he wanted from her so bad. In fact, he had never even seen her naked.

One day, as they drove down the freeway, she remarked about his slow driving habits.

"I can't stand it anymore," she told him. "Let's play a game. For every 5 miles per hour over the speed limit you drive, I"ll remove one piece of clothing.

He enthusiastically agreed and sped up the car.
He reached the 55 MPH mark, so she took off her blouse.
At 60 off came the pants.
At 65 it was her bra and at 70 her panties.

Now seeing her naked for the first time and traveling faster than he ever had before, he became very excited and lost control of the car. He veered off the road, went over an embankment and hit a tree. His girlfriend was not hurt but he was trapped. She tried to pull him free but alas he was stuck.

"Go to the road and get help," he said. "I don't have anything to cover myself with!" she replied.

The man felt around, but could only reach one of his shoes. "You'll have to put this between your legs to cover it up," he told her.

So she did as he said and went up to the road for help. Along came a truck driver. Seeing a naked, crying woman along the road, he pulled over to hear her story.

"My boyfriend! My boyfriend!" she sobs, "He's stuck and I can't pull him out!"

The truck driver looking down at the shoe between her legs replies, "Ma'am, if he's in that far, I'm afraid he'a a goner!"
ny love per
Posted 26 Aug 2003

~CHANDNI~ says

Image Insert:

5.76 KB
Posted 26 Aug 2003

~CHANDNI~ says

A man and a woman were dating. She being of a religious nature had held back the worldly pleasure that he wanted from her so bad. In fact, he had never even seen her naked.

One day, as they drove down the freeway, she remarked about his slow driving habits.

"I can't stand it anymore," she told him. "Let's play a game. For every 5 miles per hour over the speed limit you drive, I"ll remove one piece of clothing.

He enthusiastically agreed and sped up the car.
He reached the 55 MPH mark, so she took off her blouse.
At 60 off came the pants.
At 65 it was her bra and at 70 her panties.

Now seeing her naked for the first time and traveling faster than he ever had before, he became very excited and lost control of the car. He veered off the road, went over an embankment and hit a tree. His girlfriend was not hurt but he was trapped. She tried to pull him free but alas he was stuck.

"Go to the road and get help," he said. "I don't have anything to cover myself with!" she replied.

The man felt around, but could only reach one of his shoes. "You'll have to put this between your legs to cover it up," he told her.

So she did as he said and went up to the road for help. Along came a truck driver. Seeing a naked, crying woman along the road, he pulled over to hear her story.

"My boyfriend! My boyfriend!" she sobs, "He's stuck and I can't pull him out!"

The truck driver looking down at the shoe between her legs replies, "Ma'am, if he's in that far, I'm afraid he'a a goner!"
Posted 26 Aug 2003

soffia786 plz yay kia haii,
what u want to telll as,
Posted 26 Aug 2003

Reply to Topic