before married

2436 views 42 replies
Reply to Topic
tania

Total Posts: 70

you know now days people do lots things which they should not according to islam but still they do it.
i think it is big mistake to do those things which are bad according to islam.
i mean girls haveing sex befor married girls haveing kids bvefor married girls doing other stuff which they should stay away from them but still they do it
what u think about this?
Posted 02 Mar 2005

Ashii says
only girls
Posted 02 Mar 2005

paki_fan says
i don't think girls are the only one who are doing many things wrong be4 their marriage guys are doing many wrong things too.. that are not good and obviously according to islam they shouldn't do that...but still...
anyway just wanted to say that girls are not the only one.
Posted 03 Mar 2005

Posted 03 Mar 2005

paki_fan says
je what happened
Posted 03 Mar 2005

khansak says
girls or guys, this is because we are away from the Holy Quran.
Posted 03 Mar 2005

paki_fan says
true
Posted 04 Mar 2005

tania says
you are right khansak.
we are far far far far away from HOLLY QURAN which is not what we should do.
the end of day we have no right to do those things which are bad and rude towords our respect full beautiful QURAN SHAREF
and no girls are no the only one boys and girls they both are bad as each other u know
i hope it get better but its going to worse u know

Posted 05 Mar 2005

friend_16 says
waisay tania this isn't the only wrong thing happening in our society .. is kay ilawa aur bohtt see wrong cheezein hein .. n galz aren't only involved in it guys are also involve in it..

afsoos kay koi in cheezon par ghaor nahi kerta .. Pakistan kehtay tu Islamic republic hein laiken islamic rules tu apply nahi kiay huay.. Naam ka he Islamic republic hai..
Posted 05 Mar 2005

khansak says
Pakistan in fact is an Islamic Republic but most of the people of this Islamic Republic are not islamic. Now the President or the Prime Ministry or the Chief Ministers will not come with a stick in their hands and ask the people to observe the islamic duties. Its the peoples own duty.

On the other hand if you go to Religious Form, you will find a member '***ybabygirl18' who presented herself (or himself) as an islamic scholor and just look at her nickname.

then what do you expect....
Posted 06 Mar 2005

khansak says
Is there any person who does not know that offering obligatory prayer is each and every muslim's duty, observe fast during Ramazan, don't lie, don't bluff, don't cheat, respect elders and extend lovely attitude to the youngers, etc. etc. but we don't pray, we don't fast, we lie to each other, we bluff each other, we cheat in business, at every stage of our life, we don't respect elders even our old parents, we don't treat our children with love. We are a bad example for our children etc. etc. Our character does not represent ourself as an examplary muslem. So whatever we will sow we will reap.
Posted 06 Mar 2005

tania says
you are right in our country there are lots and lots things which needs sorting out u know. when people like us from abord go they we do love our country but we hate what we see how we see it u know i love pakistan but pakistani socity i have nothing to say about it everyone says lots things but we can not see any improvement u know thats what we need and NO there are not just girls and boys no there is lots more in our comunity and in ouir country which need sorting out hospitals. school. un.colleges.shopping centre and lots lots lots more but we can do it its job of those people who have pakistan control u know and they doing nothing at all are they
I HOPE PAKISTAN GET BETTER INSHALLAH4b
Posted 07 Mar 2005

khansak says
The main problem of our society is the ILLITRACY rate. If the people are educated they can realize what is right and what is wrong. I do not say that the 100% will be OK but at least a lot will be improved. Education is a must and especially for the girls. If a boy is educated, only 'one' is educated but when a girl is educated, it means a 'generation' is educated because she will realize the value of education for her children.
Posted 07 Mar 2005

tania says
yeh you are right khansak.
but pakistan education dont mean much in aborod u know so our govment just work on imported stuff
they all are worrie about them self and nothing else they are soo lazy to do anything u know GOD
Posted 08 Mar 2005

Dua_786 says
First these kind of things attract teenagers... & later it becomes their hobbies... & then they don't realize about wht they r doing Be4 or after marrige...
Posted 09 Mar 2005

Dua_786 says
khansak said:

The main problem of our society is the ILLITRACY rate. If the people are educated they can realize what is right and what is wrong. I do not say that the 100% will be OK but at least a lot will be improved. Education is a must and especially for the girls. If a boy is educated, only 'one' is educated but when a girl is educated, it means a 'generation' is educated because she will realize the value of education for her children.

Yap I agree...
Posted 09 Mar 2005

tania says
khansak wrote:

Posted 09 Mar 2005

LiL_DollY says
OH GOD

THIS prob again...
shataan is working his tail off pulling us the worng way

people are forgetting islam...
indulged in worldy things

even sometimes...look at us now
were sitting on the compter...we could be praying or reading quran...doing dhikr but we are here

we could be spreading islam
telling others
reading books and explanding our knowledge.

society wise...i mean guys or girls are doing bad things'

but there is a hadith that says

there is no man that can walk on water without getting his feet wet

meaning no one in this world can Not MAKE MISTAKES

We ask Allah (SWT) for forgiveness and to lead us the right way.

daz it.
Posted 09 Mar 2005

Badal says
LiL_DollY said:

that was not about these big intentional sins (not just mistakes), and there are a lot of ppl who managed to abstain from these evils through all of their lives. were'nt they living in this world to make their feet wet this way?

Posted 12 Mar 2005

tania says
if we can have time for other lots things then why not pray and read quran u know why not?
i hope all of you my mates pray and read quran sharef i hope you do
Posted 12 Mar 2005

i do dont know abt others read quran and pray...shetan ko lose karo
Posted 12 Mar 2005

LiL_DollY says
DO YOU?
Posted 12 Mar 2005

tania says
so do u or dont you
simple qustion sweethearts
Posted 14 Mar 2005

stariz says
yeah he do so
aj ka joke
Posted 15 Mar 2005

hmmm i think in Pakistan reason to that is Education.. proper knowledge of Islam n its teachings...

president musharraf have done one good thing which i liked was audit of MADRASSA(s) those small islamic schools within mosques... i dont know wat impression will it b on u but its true that those madrassa(S) (NOT ALL OFKORS) were a heaven for gay molvies... in Rawalpindi in RAJA BAZAR 2 molvies were caught abusing small children even age of 8 9...
near daewoo terminal (thats near to my house) a molvi ran away after makin pregnant a girl of age 15....
jo bacha sab se nalaik hai use molvi bana do... khair im going far from topic sorry...
b4 marriage sex... well Pakistan main b aisa ho raha hai dhakay chupay hi sahi... but well compare this we ppl r well educated well even a lil bit educated but aware of islamic teachings n we can n i think we all doing it good... the ones in here wont even think of having sex b4 marriage...
wat more? about reciting Quran-e-Pak... well im not that much good muslim sometimes i do sometimes i dont...
Posted 16 Mar 2005

tania says
well
he have to do more then this to be in good books dont u think peopple
Posted 16 Mar 2005

LiL_DollY says
i was jokign with him
why are you so serious tania
what about you?:;
Posted 17 Mar 2005

LiL_DollY says
tania said:

if we can have time for other lots things then why not pray and read quran u know why not?
i hope all of you my mates pray and read quran sharef i hope you do

i try to evryday

but miss tania
do you?

Because you have no right telling others if you dont do it yourself.
Posted 17 Mar 2005

LiL_DollY says
Badal said:

LiL_DollY said:

that was not about these big intentional sins (not just mistakes), and there are a lot of ppl who managed to abstain from these evils through all of their lives. were'nt they living in this world to make their feet wet this way?

OF COURSE ITS WRONG
ITS A GRAVE SIN I KNOW

BUT IM JSUT SAYI8NG THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO ARE MUSLIMS WHO HAVE MADE MISTAKES AND LEARNED FROM THEM. THERES A REASON FOR EVERYTHING. I KNOW A GUY WHO USED TO DO THE TUPIEST STUFF BUT NOW HES STUDYING QURAN PRAYING EVERYDAY... GOIGN TO ISLAMIC MEETINGS. MEETING SHEIKS YOU KNOW.

AND THEN AGAIN...IF YOU REALLY SEEK MERCY FROM YOUR HEART AND ASK ALLAH FOR FORGIVENESS HE WILL.

THERE IS ANOTHER HADITH ABOUT A PROSTITUE WHO WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESERT. THERE WAS A THIRSTY DOG. SHE GAVE IT WATER IN A SHOE. AND GOD FORGAVE HER SINS BECAUSE OF ONE KIND ACT.

IMAGINE ALLAHS POWER NOW. FORGIVENESS.
YOU CANT OBSESS OVER PEOPLES MISTKES...

TAKE ACTION FORGIVE AND FORGET.
Posted 17 Mar 2005

javad says
v r doing 95% against the islam
Posted 17 Mar 2005

LiL_DollY said:

DO YOU?

haan
Posted 17 Mar 2005

Reply to Topic