China non-ferrous gold mine starts to be on track

236 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
posuiji

Total Posts: 0

Mineral exploration and development company China Nonferrous Gold has announced that construction of the underground mine at the gold crusher project in Tajikistan is progressing well. The underground mine is scheduled to commence production later this year, once construction work is completed. The company said that out of a planned total depth of 1,800m, the main decline at the mine has reached a depth of 600m. Out of a planned total depth of 520m, the west ventilation access decline has reached a depth of 285m.
Construction work on associated mine infrastructure is also progressing to plan, in addition to work on the underground mine. Mine access roads and bridge construction are expected to be completed soon, while the electricity power line and substation will be constructed by the end of September.
According to the company, it has commenced the tender process for contracts relating to the construction of processing plants as well as the tailing dam, and it is yet to award contracts. China Nonferrous already purchased the majority of equipment required for the processing plants and is currently shipping the machinery to the mine site. The company is currently in the process of finalizing a report on its drilling and exploration program for 2013 and plans to announce the results soon.
China Nonferrous Gold managing director said: 'I am very pleased with the progress the company has made towards bringing the gold project into production. All construction activity is on track and I am confident that production will commence later this year, as planned.
Posted 17 Jun 2019

Reply to Topic