marriages

1691 views 11 replies
Reply to Topic
pyarishqmohabit

Total Posts: 131

i know alot has been said about thistopic and evry1 has there own opinion but three years ago what ithouhgt about it has changed alot

as they say u cant say anyfing until u have got through that experince

my wedding was a arranged married to was not fond of teh idea but sumtimes u cant be selfish u have to think realisticly

amfrom a big family from the girls i am the biggest 23 it dosent seem like it but i had to think about my mum dad and my nanai i basically got married because i am very close tomy nani and i repest her alot

its been five months since i signed that nikah nama and now its just about looking life in a difrent way got alot of responsibilites but that cums with the package after all u just dont get married to that one person by te way that person is my cousin who is in pakistan

basically my msg to all u guys is girl or boy the responsibilites are equaland u should respect one another nomatter what the circumstance and u should alsoput urselfin ur familys postion no parents want to push their son ordaughter in a well on purpose

and of course one plus point of being married is that anyfing goes wrong u have ur family backing u
Posted 04 Mar 2005

Reply to Topic