Primary rock crusher from our company

690 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
posuiji

Total Posts: 0

The series of rock crushing plant can reach the crushing ratio of 4-6 and the shape of final product is even. They are widely applied to crush high hardness, mid hardness and soft rocks and ores such as slags, construction materials, marble, etc. The pressure resistance strength is under 200Mpa, that is, suitable for primary crush. They can be used in mining, metallurgical industry, construction, road and railway building, conversancy, chemistry, etc.
This machine uses motor as its power. Through the motors wheels, the eccentric shaft is driven by the triangle belt and slot wheel to make the movable jaw plate move by a regulated track. Therefore, the materials in the crushing cavity composed of fixed jaw plate, movable jaw plate and side-lee board can be crushed and discharged through the discharging opening.
A rock jaw crusher is generally used as a primary crusher in a crushing circuit. It has higher output by comparing with other crushers. Product is fed into the top of the jaw crusher by a vibrating grizzly feeder.
The eccentric rotating drive shaft causes the movable jaw to oscillate crushing the aggregate against a fixed jaw. Jaw crushers are run on belt drives driven by an electric motor or diesel engine. Jaw crushers are used extensively throughout the aggregate and mineral processing industry. We offer jaw crusher units, modular and portable jaw crusher assemblies and entire crushing plants. Contact us for your Primary jaw crushing needs.
Posted 20 Jun 2019

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. fun88 link
Posted 08 Dec 2022

Online gaming cookie clicker is one of the ways that we get to flex muscles with the rest of the friends that we have made all around the world. It can be an addiction, and I think that parents have a lot to do to ensure that things work better when it comes to that.
Posted 22 Dec 2022

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. limousine service in amsterdam netherlands
Posted 29 Dec 2022

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. live score terlengkap
Posted 05 Dec 2023

Reply to Topic