I need a tutor

1052 views 8 replies
Reply to Topic
olgakross

Total Posts: 62

Hi! I need your help. I'm studying at the University. My knowledge of mathematics is very upsetting to me. This summer I want to improve my knowledge. I'm thinking about hiring a math tutor at home. Have you heard anything about this company https://www.ezymathtutoring.com.au/tutors/perth-6000? I want to get real feedback in order to book a tutor at home. On the Internet, this company has a high rating. I want to check it out. Thank you!
Posted 27 Jun 2019

Cagespeak says
You are right, tutoring is really very useful. I recently used the services of a math tutor and it gave good results. I am currently searching for online educational courses.
Posted 26 Mar 2020

Grigion says

I agree with you guys! Based on my experience I can advise you the best online courses Magoosh https://edureviewer.com/tutoring/magoosh-review/. You can read a detailed review and choose a program for online preparation for various tests and exams. This will be an ideal and inexpensive solution for you, compared to hiring a tutor.

Posted 26 Mar 2020

Hi! Have a nice day! I'm studying at University too. In university a have such problem as you. I use lifehacks and special sites. For example, for my writings and essays, I use dissertation help. I think for math you can find something like this. Enjoy!
Posted 10 Apr 2020

Chances are your parents have not looked at rational functions for math or written a chemistry lab report in a really long time.
deep nude download
Posted 10 Apr 2020

sapna1990 says
Posted 07 Nov 2020

Posted 21 May 2022

Kings12 says
Are you a scholar looking for the best research paper writing services. You can search for the best online custom writing companies to help you with all your needs. Bestwritingbay.com also provide the cheap assignment services including nursing paper writing services, statistics homework help, research paper topics, etc. 
Posted 01 Jun 2022

In university a have such problem as you
Posted 03 Jun 2022

Reply to Topic