HEY PEEPS?

6046 views 765 replies
Reply to Topic
Canadian_Cutie

Total Posts: 85

[angel]hey pees was up?
Posted 20 Jul 2003

jaanti hoon, par yeh sab na mujhe bohot hi filmy lagta hai, aur mein filmy cheezoon mein vishwas nahin rakhti
Posted 21 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
aaawww 2 bad! entertainment and athleticism at its best! u can't get much better than the WWE! your loss, if you don't watch it! lol.

as for fearing death...life is too short to fear death. think abt how many things you can do in the same time you spend thinking about/fearing death! its useless! its going to happend some day, so you have to expect it. that being said...life goes on! live life to its fullest!

Posted 21 Jul 2003

Haan, 'Kuch' har cheez nahin! Tum yeh sab rehne dho! U can't convince me! Main jaisi hoon, waise hi theek hoon! Besides wats the time there in Israel?
Posted 21 Jul 2003

Haan, main jaanthi hoon, aur try bhi karoon gi, ke main iske bhaare mein zyaadha na sochoon, and i'll think of ur advice, as it was really calm and all. Oh yeah, aur aghar use na dhekhna meri loss hai, tho mujhe yeh loss mubarak hai!
Posted 21 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
thanks for the tip bazigaar (signing in)! lol. i didn't sign in, cause i don't usually post this much. lol.

anyhow....i won't bungee jump tho. lol. thats too much. i'm afraid of heights...lol. swimming...no problem. but i do have limits. lol.

u should get into lollywood man! i was just like u..i knew one or two people, but never watched a movie. then i was forced to watch one, and belive me, i have never seen a hollywood/bollywood movie since!! i'm lollywood, through and through!!!!
Posted 21 Jul 2003

Haan, khair hai. It's just that I can't stick onto something for long, i've got to change it, every now or then
Posted 21 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
and you're right abt the time in toronto! 10pm on the dot!

you're good man....lol.
Posted 21 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
abt wrestling bazigaar gee, you're wrong!!!!! aap ko chair ke sath maaroon??!!! phir patha lagjay ga ke vo fake hai ya nahin!!!!!!!! lol.(j/k)

as for lollywood....i understand...lekin if u get a chance 2 see a movie, jump at it! lol. you won't be sorry, especially if shaan and saima r in it!
Posted 21 Jul 2003

UFF! BUNJEE JUMPING KI TUM BAATH HI MATH KARO! I'M SCARED FO HIGHTS!
Posted 21 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
same here!! i used to live on the 9th floor of building....i couldn't look down the balcony. lol.
Posted 21 Jul 2003

Cal. se 9 hr. aage ya Tor.?
Posted 21 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
fake chairs?!?!?! lol. common ustaad jee!!! the chairs are the same ones you and i sit on! they're real! and when they fall through tables....thats real too!!!
Posted 21 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
i belive toronto's ahead canadian cutie....

and bazigaar jee, u know how to handle a dirtbike!? lol. i just now learned how to ride a motorcycle. but i would love to ride a dirtbike some day..!!
Posted 21 Jul 2003

I've tried Rock climbing! Man was it scary! Too scared of heights!
Posted 21 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
wwe is not fake!!! lol. (j/k).

bazigaar jee, where r u from in pakistan?!
Posted 21 Jul 2003

Yeah, it si fake! Most of it's fake. Theres hardly n e thing true there!
Posted 21 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
u 2 canadian cutie, where u from, in pakistan?!

i would not rock climb if u paid me a million bucks. lol.
Posted 21 Jul 2003

Yeh tho mujhe bhi patha hai, I was asking him something else. Khair choro!
Posted 21 Jul 2003

Kashmir, Azad Kashmir se hoon mein.
Posted 21 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
same here bazigaar!!! born and raised in canada, but background is lahori!!!

as for u're dirtbike....VA je VA! u're all set! i want to buy a motorbike too, but my love for a certain car will make me wait until i actually buy one, cause i want the car first!
Posted 21 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
kashmir eh?!?!!! not bad!!

and bazigaar...even tied up, i would not rock climb. lol.
Posted 21 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
LOL. the 97 intrepid!! it is fast, tru..

but the one i want is a mustang cobra! i have to live with my chevy cavalier z24 right now. lol. once the time is right..i'll have my mustang, insha-allah!
Posted 21 Jul 2003

Uhmm.. I lived their around 4-5 years and then moved to Eng. then back to Pak. Dubai. And then Finally Can.
Posted 21 Jul 2003

tum loge kaun sa topic le kar beth gaye? CARS! Chi! yeh bhi koi topic hua!
Posted 21 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
this is very true. for a family car, the intrepid is quite fast. and it looks noce too...both sporty and family-class!

LOL. sorry canadian cutie! i thought that was going to eventually get to you (talking abt cars) lol.
Posted 21 Jul 2003

Not funny ha!
Posted 21 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
don't u guys have that WEST EDMONTON MALL?!! the biggest mall in north america?! i've always wanted to go there....
Posted 21 Jul 2003

Chodo! Tum log ghariyoon ke baare main baath karo, main tho chali! Going to go and talk about FASHION, with some 1 who knows about it! Take care, bye
Posted 21 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
bazigaar, i go to university...second year student, and i work part tmie! how abt u?!
Posted 21 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
not bad! (neon lights)....

u seriously live in israel?! and u get all this stuff there?! lol. no offense....
Posted 21 Jul 2003

Reply to Topic