How do I fix my Brother printer not scanning?

885 views 9 replies
Reply to Topic
roger1106

Total Posts: 14

1.     Check that the machine is powered on andwithout errors.
2.   Check your connection.
3.   Check that the printer is available to print.
4.   Check the Brother printer's scanner driver.
5.    Check the IP address of your Brother printer.
6.   Set the IP address on the scanner driver.
7.    Check Firewall settings.
8.   Ensure Control Center is running. Know more
For more information: Brother printer support number | Brother printer customer service number
Posted 02 Jul 2019

I admit, I haven't been with this web site in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is this kind of important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. I many thanks to simply help making people more aware of possible issues. this contact form ?
Posted 08 Nov 2022

TMW Maxwell Condo location is impeccable in the travelling aspect. It is within a mere 1km to a whopping 8 MRT stations serving 5 lines which can literally take ... TMW Maxwell Condo
Posted 09 Nov 2022

pagoyor983 says
I’m impressed, I have to admit. Actually rarely will i encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you’ve got hit the nail within the head. Your idea is outstanding; the problem is an element that not enough everyone is speaking intelligently about. My business is very happy i always stumbled across this at my find some thing about it. Basset Hound Health
Posted 19 Nov 2022

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. smm reseller panel ?
Posted 24 Nov 2022

I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information? smm marketing panel
Posted 27 Nov 2022

Thank you very much for this great post. ???????????????
Posted 28 Nov 2022

What is an outstanding post! “I’ll be back” (to read more of your content). Thanks for the nudge! vaobong nhanh
Posted 08 Dec 2022

Like a Beginner, I'm completely discovering on the internet with regard to content articles that may be associated with help me personally. Thanks. Lawan Bola
Posted 08 Jan 2023

This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. nowgoal 5
Posted 16 Nov 2023

Reply to Topic