The Jacksonville Jaguars have selected

151 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
zhangzk

Total Posts: 0

Ryquell Armstead http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-myles-jack-jersey , running back from Temple University, with their first pick of Day 3 of the 2019
NFL Draft.Armstead is a potential supplement for Leonard..."WhiteFanposts
Fanshots Sections Jaguars Free Agency 2016Jaguars Film RoomNFL DraftJaguars
Injury NewsLatest NewsWhat grade do you give the Ryquell Armstead
pick?New Womens Yannick Ngakoue Jersey ,7commentsEDTShareTweetShareShareWhat grade do you give the Ryquell Armstead pick?David Butler II-USA TODAY SportsThe
Jacksonville Jaguars have selected Ryquell Armstead, running back from Temple
University DJ Chark Jersey , with their first pick of Day 3 of the 2019 NFL Draft.Armstead is a potential supplement for Leonard Fournette and is more of
the ground and pound style that Fournette displays than the receiving back many
thought they’d take early, but does come with a fourth round grade and a
productive senior year at Temple.So what grade would you give the selection?
Jaguars safety Barry Church was one of four players arrested in London early on
Saturday morning for failing to pay their bar tab after a night out and he faced
questions about the incident after Sunday’s loss to the Eagles.The team released
a statement saying that the “matter is being resolved” and Church said he didn’t
“want to get into any details about that” when he spoke to the media after the
game. Church did say he took responsibility for his role in what happened.“There
was definitely a misunderstanding http://www.thejaguarslockerroom.com/authentic-a.-j.-cann-jersey , but as far as my actions are concerned, I take full responsibility Womens Marqise Lee Jersey ,” Church said, via ESPN.com. “I don’t want to be a distraction or anything like that to my team and my teammates Telvin Smith Jersey , but we handled it as a private matter within the team and we’ll just go from there.”Jaguars coach Doug Marrone also claimed
responsibility “for everything that goes on” with the team and that leaves him
with a lot of work to do as they head into a bye week with a 3-5 record.
Posted 02 Jul 2019

Reply to Topic