open letter to MEN?

2220 views 102 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

okie lol, myself and a friend were flicking through Janubaba's model based, and were discussing why people are the way they are, so this is a open letter to any model or member who will like to re-ply:

you have your sectors

MR. PINDO
this guy usally has a hitler style muchay, with no sense of style wearing 60's retro shirts, he finds then need to take his top off to show his punie muscles, and gross all females out who have the miss fortune of cruzing past his profile.

MR. BUG EYES
He finds the need to buy the biggest cheapest pair of sunglasses and wear them trying to look like Vin diesel, only ending up looking like a fly with big bug eyes, DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!

MR.AMERCIA
look we all know what is cool and whats not, and standing their looking like a peg leged chicken is not cool, and if you want to speak patwa or creol the "wa-go-on" is NOT HELLO, it's "whats's going on?" in creol, (creol a form of Jamacian english) your not ALLAH's gift to women, get over yourself

MR. DAZZLED
either looks scared or sleepy.

Not all profiles are like these, but what i am asking is WHAT THE HELL MAKES MALES ACT LIEK THIS? your trying to attract agents or girl infact your doing the compleat oppssit?

Posted 08 Mar 2005

Posted 09 Mar 2005

~CHANDNI~ says
MAY I   COM IN?
Posted 09 Mar 2005

javad says
me too   
Posted 09 Mar 2005

Asian says
oye i'am being serious people lol
Posted 09 Mar 2005

BadShaH1 says
they do wut they want to do, its nothing to criticize on!
Posted 10 Mar 2005

SohniKuddi says
lol, errrm maybe some girls find them attractive lol everyone is different so mmmmmmaybe that is appealing to some laydees lol.
Posted 11 Mar 2005

Asian says
yes, but it's not just about janubaba's males pics, it's about men in general, majority have a problem with egos, if a male for example

Sometimes when you see a person you can tell if they are from an educated backround or a no educated backround. not to say all men from Pakistan are pindos because they are not, my Khan was Pakistani born, but he liked to keep a clean cut italian shave, same goes for my brother but he has more of a Craig david shave,

majority of Pakistani males that are from the village areas, have a like Hitler muchie lol ,

HOW CAN YOU BE ATTRACTED TO THAT?
Posted 11 Mar 2005

mrs kya perfect hain
Posted 11 Mar 2005

SohniKuddi says
Asian said:

yes, but it's not just about janubaba's males pics, it's about men in general, majority have a problem with egos, if a male for example

Sometimes when you see a person you can tell if they are from an educated backround or a no educated backround. not to say all men from Pakistan are pindos because they are not, my Khan was Pakistani born, but he liked to keep a clean cut italian shave, same goes for my brother but he has more of a Craig david shave,

majority of Pakistani males that are from the village areas, have a like Hitler muchie lol ,

HOW CAN YOU BE ATTRACTED TO THAT?

Hell yeah... wot is up with those tashes?????? they look like Daaku lol innit. I fink they are IN at the moment. Have u ever been on msn member directory and looked at some pakistani male profiles (i have i was laughin for days) big mucchian    
Posted 11 Mar 2005

Asian says
lol "init" are you from London? lol

yeah but i don't understand that, no one in my family has that style of muchay, so why these people? and the women must be mad to find that attractive? i mean com'on if you look hard enough in Pak we can find decent Designer labels and stylish clothes, theirs no need for the £3 bug eyed glass's thats another thing that gets on my nerves,

and if they don't have muscles, what are they trying to show?
Posted 12 Mar 2005

Asian said:

lol "init" are you from London? lol

yeah but i don't understand that, no one in my family has that style of muchay, so why these people? and the women must be mad to find that attractive? i mean com'on if you look hard enough in Pak we can find decent Designer labels and stylish clothes, theirs no need for the £3 bug eyed glass's thats another thing that gets on my nerves,

and if they don't have muscles, what are they trying to show?

what are you talking...never been to pak...sitting in eng...and talking...
Posted 12 Mar 2005

javad says
kalloo yaar ye pic achi nahi koi aur set karo
Posted 12 Mar 2005

SohniKuddi says

lol, i been 2 pak n i can safely say that they need a fasion police! those mucchian need 2 be waxed (or mowed).lol
Posted 13 Mar 2005

Asian says
Sohni or the fashion police could use a grass cutter lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and sk i may have never been pak, but i think autines nephews are enough of an insight for me, theirs no need to act/dress like an idiot to impress girls
Posted 14 Mar 2005

javad says
Posted 14 Mar 2005

Asian says
Jav have you got Pindo muchay? hehehehe o sowwie abhie se tum nany chotay se bachay ho hehehehhe
Posted 14 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
i don't like it
Posted 17 Mar 2005

Asian says
me too Bazu, men should have fashion guide lines

okie
1, main two colours in a mans dress for summer should be blue and white,

2, Black can go with anything but pick your time

3, glass's have a rule, if a round face then pick square frames, and a square face should pick round frames, reguardless of reading and sun glass's

4, Never WEAR a shirt with jeans, if you do make sure it is only one colour with no design,
(NOT PINK SHIRTS, YOU'D GET YOUR HYNIES KICKED)

5, The mushroom head look is really a no go area

6, Refrain from putting half a tub of Tony of guy on your heads, if this was a Uni degree half the male models would pass with flying colours, who knows, by stopping the use of gel, you mught get some Oxygen into their tiny pee brains

a few simple steps can go a long way
Posted 17 Mar 2005

but Asian u look so kaloo
Posted 17 Mar 2005

javad says
yuppp
Posted 17 Mar 2005

and cute too muaaah
Posted 17 Mar 2005

Asian says
i'am black but cute? ufffffffff you need a sight test, i'am more lighter then my Khan
Posted 17 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
how can u insult me like dat asian?
Posted 18 Mar 2005

Asian says
easy, he's smart educated loving and caring, also he loves me and supports me in everything i do, from Education to Acting thats how besdies he's cute
Posted 19 Mar 2005

Asian said:

i'am black but cute? ufffffffff you need a sight test, i'am more lighter then my Khan

lighter then ur khan
Posted 19 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 19 Mar 2005

Asian says
yes i am, believe it or not, i'am not wearing foundation in that pic, that is my actual skin colour, i get picked on in college for being chitie, i get picked on here for being black, gees make up your mind
Posted 20 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
mazak na akro
Posted 20 Mar 2005

Asian says
I'AM SERIOUS
Posted 20 Mar 2005

Asian says
SOMEONE CALL THE R.S.P.C.A. WE GOT A STRAY BABOON ON JAUBABA

and quit being racist my best friend is from africia and she rocks, you must be really dull , because when we all do Hajj you have blonde hair blue eyes standing next to brown skin blue hair ,

and idiot look i have had alot of victims on Janubaba , you have to be more pacific as to who are are J.R    but here a guess STR8IDIOT ?

KAYA ZAMANA HAI JUNGLEE KO PE P.C'S MILTHAY HAI lol
Posted 20 Mar 2005

Reply to Topic