would you leave home?

3591 views 50 replies
Reply to Topic
tania

Total Posts: 70

would you leave home?
this is something which is happneing in our lifes or in those people lifes which are really close to us.
know days dughters go to college or uni and find some guy start its starts to get serious and one day they tell her mum dad.
mum dad disagree and thats is all years of love and everything they throw it away and leave home just coz of one boy they leave everything mum dad family friends those people who are very imported to them they leave and that is they bad worse days start happening.
what would u say on this topic and what would you do?
every girl and son needs they parents blessing when they start new life if you dont get they blessing your life is hell do you agree or disagree?
Posted 09 Mar 2005

Ashii says
all depends on situation,,,,
parents shd listen to their children

mujhe pata hai maa baap apne bachon ka acha hi sochte hein,, par come on yar,,, bache khud bhi to apna aacha hi sochte hein na
aur galti to sab se ho sakti hai,,
Posted 09 Mar 2005

SohniKuddi says
You learn from your mistakes,
But, u should not leave home for something like this, there are many examples to learn from and not all are positive, there are many girls who leave home because they don't agree with their parents, and a few years down the line they have nothing, their parents tend to disown them and want nothing more to do with them. So i'd say stick with your parents. (taking into account that not all parents are that understanding i know some are control freaks )
Posted 09 Mar 2005

Bazigaar says
done dat once, won;t do it again
Posted 10 Mar 2005

LiL_DollY says
tania said:

would you leave home?
this is something which is happneing in our lifes or in those people lifes which are really close to us.
know days dughters go to college or uni and find some guy start its starts to get serious and one day they tell her mum dad.
mum dad disagree and thats is all years of love and everything they throw it away and leave home just coz of one boy they leave everything mum dad family friends those people who are very imported to them they leave and that is they bad worse days start happening.
what would u say on this topic and what would you do?
every girl and son needs they parents blessing when they start new life if you dont get they blessing your life is hell do you agree or disagree?

my lord YOU ASK THE SERIOUS QUESTIONS ALL OVER THE BOARD. IS EVERYTHING OK WITH YOU? IM GETTING WORRIED ABOUT YOU.

AS FOR THE SITUATION...PARENTS IF THEY REALLY LOVE THERE CHILDREN THEY SHOULD SUPPORT THERE DECSIONS.

I THINK WE ARE SLOWLY GOING TO COME OUT OF THE PHASE OF ARRANGED MARRIAGES SOON.

I MEAN THIS MAKES ME MAD THAT PARENTS PREACH AND TEACH ISLAM...

THEY SAY PRAY
]READ QURAN
DO THIS AND DO THAT

BUT WHEN THE GIRL FALLS IN LOVE WITH A MUSLIM GUY AND WANTS TO MARRY HIM

THE PARENTS THEMSELVES GO AGAINST THE RELIGION AND FOLLOW THE PAKI CULUTRE AND SAY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS MAKES ME VERY ANGRY. ISLAM ALLOWS THE GIRL TO MARRY WHO SHE WILLS A GUY FROM ANYWHERE THAT DOES ANYTHING AS LONG AS HE IS MUSLIM.

WHO GIVES A CRAP WHAT BARADARI OR TRIBE HE IS FROM. HELL WITH THE STUPID STUFF.   

I MEAN THIS IS A MOJOR SIN IN MY EYES...PARENTS NOT PRACTICING WHAT THEY RPEACH....AND TO TOP IT OFF WHEN ISLAM ALLOWS YOU TO MARRY MEXICAN M,USLIM, AFRAICAN MUSLIM, CHIENESE, FILIPINO....WHO CARES....ABOUT IF HES PAKI OR NOT....
Posted 10 Mar 2005

parents doesnt even ask for their children happiness...
Posted 10 Mar 2005

LiL_DollY says
yeah i know tell me about it
life sucks nah
Posted 10 Mar 2005

BadShaH1 says
life suck alrite

Love to love hota hey, Do it and then discuss ur point of view again tania
Posted 10 Mar 2005

Ashii says
dolly

u r abs rite yar
but calm down
Posted 10 Mar 2005

LiL_DollY says
im calm dont worry sall

and badshah has a really good point
laughing
Posted 10 Mar 2005

BadShaH1 says
SALL said:

dolly

u r abs rite yar
but calm down

Doll, hana?

Qasam sey baat jitni bhi serious ho, ye left wali DUCK dekh ker hassi ajati hey
Posted 10 Mar 2005

LiL_DollY says
BadShaH1 said:

SALL said:

dolly

u r abs rite yar
but calm down

Doll, hana?

OH MY GOD you are soo funny

I like yah!
Posted 11 Mar 2005

Ashii says
duck dekh k hansi aa jati hai
it s me
Posted 11 Mar 2005

BadShaH1 says
LiL_DollY said:

BadShaH1 said:

SALL said:

dolly

u r abs rite yar
but calm down

Doll, hana?

OH MY GOD you are soo funny

I like yah!

Really? ...mughe hi kaha he na?

o yea its u, Pechley talab mein meinei kal hi tumhein teirtey dekha hey!
Posted 11 Mar 2005

SohniKuddi says
lol, if dats u sall, den da 1 in my pic is MINE all MINE (zzzzzzzzzzzzzz) i can dream btw i fink the duck is cute
Posted 11 Mar 2005

Badal says
lagta yahaan kisi ko maan baap ki parwa nahi hai, opposite sex say itna lagao kay maap baap hi bhool jain
Posted 11 Mar 2005

shaista says

meri raaye yeh hai ke parents apni aulaad ki behtari hi soochte hain. aur jis larke/larki se aaj tum naata joor rahe ho kia patta woh toor nibhaye ga ya naheen. aur parents apni aulaad ko allag naheen kar sakte. ghusse main bahut keh jaate hain lekin dil main to humaisha jagga rehti hai na.

i think u shd stick to ur parents. aur larke/larkiyan to aur bhi hain, woh eik hi to naheen hai na dunya main   
Posted 11 Mar 2005

Badal says
shaista said:

meri raaye yeh hai ke parents apni aulaad ki behtari hi soochte hain. aur jis larke/larki se aaj tum naata joor rahe ho kia patta woh toor nibhaye ga ya naheen. aur parents apni aulaad ko allag naheen kar sakte. ghusse main bahut keh jaate hain lekin dil main to humaisha jagga rehti hai na.

i think u shd stick to ur parents. aur larke/larkiyan to aur bhi hain, woh eik hi to naheen hai na dunya main   

shukar hai kisi nay tu tania ko support kiya

Posted 11 Mar 2005

shaista says

but would u leave home?

Posted 11 Mar 2005

Ashii says
ZEESHANAHMED said:

lagta yahaan kisi ko maan baap ki parwa nahi hai, opposite sex say itna lagao kay maap baap hi bhool jain

baat lagao ki nahi hai
par fact yeh hai k maa baap se koi kami reh jati hai jo aulad thori si khudgarz ho jati hai

maa baap agar aulad ki khushi se zyada apni anaa k gulaam hon to aise mei aulad ko kasoor kyun diya jae

i ve loadsss of examples k maa baap ki galti se aulad ki zindagi kharab hui,, no one blame them,,, agar yehi galti aulad se ho to kahe ka gila ??
in this case parents always say "dekha hamari baat na sunne ka anjaam" aur khud se galti ho to they blame fate...

well yeh matlab nahi k sab log parents ko chor k bhaag ja'ain
par sirf itna k dono ko aik doosre ko samajhne ki koshish karni chaiye
Posted 11 Mar 2005

Badal says
shaista said:

but would u leave home?

waisay yeh girls ki baat ho rahi thi, i am not a girl, and InshaAllah will not marry without parent's consent.
Posted 11 Mar 2005

Badal says
Dolly nay Islam ko base bana kar PARENTS par kafi tankeed ki hai, laikin ye bhool gaeen kay Islam main girls and guys ko is so-called PYAAR ki ijazat hi nahi hai.
Posted 11 Mar 2005

shaista says

i agree with sall in last part ke parents aggar ghalti karein to aulaad ko kehte hain ke ghalti to humari thi lekin bhugto tum. lekin aggar aulaad ghalti kare to sub se pehle wohi kehte hain ke kaha tha na maine?!
lekin taali eik haath se kabhi naheen bajji.
aur solution yeh thora hi hai ke ghar choor kar bhaag jao

aur zeeshan, larke bhi ghar choor sakte hain. kyon?
Posted 11 Mar 2005

Badal says
main nay kab kaha kay nahi chor saktay main nay ye kaha tha kay girls ki baat ho rahi hai aur mostly girls ko hi ghar chorna parta hai aisi situations main.

aur answer bhi dya tha kay i will not... aur mere parents aisay naheen, main unhain mana sakta hoon.
Posted 11 Mar 2005

shaista says

that's good!!!

Posted 11 Mar 2005

Badal says
haan yeh baat baat ghalat kay aik doosray ko ya sirf aulad ko blame kiya jaey.
Posted 11 Mar 2005

Ashii says
hmmm,, i dont know k baat sirf larkiyon ki ho rahi thi ya dono ki,, par me larke larki dono ki baat kar rahi thi
ab zahir hai larki akeli to bhaag k kahin jae gi nahi

ZEESHANAHMED said:

Dolly nay Islam ko base bana kar PARENTS par kafi tankeed ki hai, laikin ye bhool gaeen kay Islam main girls and guys ko is so-called PYAAR ki ijazat hi nahi hai.

waise,,,,, apni anaa ka gulam ban k apni aulad ki khushi ka khyal na rakhna,,, kya islam mei iss baat ki ijazat hai ??
islam sets limit for relations between opposite sexe but i really dont think k kissi se pyar karna gunah ho..

mera khyal mei pehli galti maa baap ki hoti hai,, imma mother myself so i know well wot im saying,,
apne bachon ko itna confidence dena chaiye k agar unn k dil mei koi baat ho to woh hum se kehte hue na ghabra'ain,,, itni naubat aane hi kyun do k bache ghar se bhaag ja'in........
we always say ghalti insaan se hoti hai,,,, maa baap ka kaam hai k agar koi galti aulad se ho hi gai hai to usse sudharne mei madad karein,, na k apni hi aulad k dushman ho ja'ain aur usse galt kadam uthane pe (indirectly) majboor karein
Posted 11 Mar 2005

Badal says
OK answer to one question. Everyone here knows that, in Islam, muslims are not allowed to even see any non mahram, then what if that was truly practised, such events (leaving homes) could happen??
Posted 11 Mar 2005

Blue Oasis says
There is a differance between arranged marriages and FORCED marriages. An arranged marriaged is a perfectly sound and decent practice as long it's not taken advantage of and made into a situation where the parents are forcing their children into a relationship.

The nicest thing is a love marriage which is arranged. I've seen it work many times and theres respect on both sides.

When proposals came for Bibi Fatima (s) the Prophet (as) gave his daughter the full freedom to choice to say yes or no. That's how it should be done.

Personally, no matter how much I loved I guy, I would never go against my parents wishes, they are people who've raised me and know what's best for me.
Posted 11 Mar 2005

tania just read ur thoughts about this topic and have to agree am speaking from experince and am giving my exapmle to pplz whoeven thinkabout doing this kind of thing

the person which iloved about three yeas ago i met on ths very internet i ws going to college at the time and things moved on and i met him a couple of times he asked me to ge married to him at first i did not say anyfing no 1 knew of thisand at hom etalk was happening baout getting me marriedto my cousin but i was not foundofte idea and i accepeted hi squestion i ran away and got marriedand two weks later i was back with my parents my parent shad accpetd him but had to make it officail for the whole world ithatis when i went to pak tomeet his parents and short this out but his parents did not accept me and he left me and came back touk i was struggling in pak and after along fifteen months i had to get marriedto the person i was rejecting all along my cousin imran he knew what i had done but itdid not bother him he wantedto cum to this country so he did not care of what i had done

i said alot of bad things to my mu dad and two bros but they were the ones to helpme and am grateful to them and my advice is that family is evrything i know it might seen hard but u have to make urparents undersand and DO NOT DO ANYFING LIKE WHAT I DID that is all i have to say

dont loose ur self respect fro one stupid boy who u thinku luv its not worth it

chase ur dreamds and work hard and u wil get what u want if that person is in ur naseeb u will get him or her and if not then it was never meant to be ok

tacare

plz take my advice on board want anymore advice or just want to talk about anyfing regarding this or any other matter then u can private msg me and i will try to give u the best and right advice and will try my best to mak eur problem go away

rani
Posted 11 Mar 2005

Badal says
Jia_ka_chand said:

There is a differance between arranged marriages and FORCED marriages. An arranged marriaged is a perfectly sound and decent practice as long it's not taken advantage of and made into a situation where the parents are forcing their children into a relationship.

The nicest thing is a love marriage which is arranged. I've seen it work many times and theres respect on both sides.

When proposals came for Bibi Fatima (s) the Prophet (as) gave his daughter the full freedom to choice to say yes or no. That's how it should be done.

Personally, no matter how much I loved I guy, I would never go against my parents wishes, they are people who've raised me and know what's best for me.

abs right Jia, aur humaray Prophet nay Bibi Fatima ko freedom di thi accept ya deny karnay ki (aur yahi hak har female ko bhi hai), ye nahi kaha tha kay tum khud apnay liye larka passand kar aoo, unhoon nay kabhi kisi non mahram ki shakal bhi nahi dekhi thi pyaar tu door ki baat hai.

Posted 11 Mar 2005

Reply to Topic