enhance any flower garden

714 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
liuer

Total Posts: 0

You need your wall foundation to extend 6 to 8 inches below this depth and on compacted, hard, ground. This will protect your walls foundation in freezing temperatures. This is especially important if you are constructing concrete and mortar type walls, which has a tendency to crack if the " 2x6x12 price non treated , plastic siding for greenhouses "foundation is not properly laid at the correct depth. Mortar less walls is more flexible to extreme weather conditions. The manufactures of landscaping block provide instructions for laying their foundation when using this type of material for your walls. Garden Trellises and Cages Garden trellises and cages basically are supports for climbing plants and vine vegetables to keep them off the ground as they grow. Usually the vine vegetables have a way of attaching themselves to these trellises and cages; other types of plants and vegetables will need to be tied onto the supports. Garden trellises are " use pallets for front yard fencing , deck privacy screens for railing "
Posted 09 Jul 2019

td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}Do you think it's better to water your garden with a watering can or a hose? I am a novice gardener and I want to buy a hose, but I think it will be dirty in the garden because of it
Posted 28 Jul 2021

Well, despite the fact that the comment above looks strange, I will express my opinion. I don't have a very small garden, so I'm not a fan of using a watering can. I don't think there is a difference between using a watering can and using a hose, which affects the cleanliness of the garden. Some people see a certain philosophy in gardening, enjoy it, relax. For me, this is a business, I sell vegetables and fruits that I plant in the garden. That's why practicality is important to me, that's why I use a hose. And besides, it is important for me that it is a drinking safe hose, because such hoses are non-toxic and suitable for watering vegetables.
Posted 30 Jul 2021

A good lawn mower (ego string trimmer) is a wise choice. No matter if the mower is a hand-pulled model or a sit-on mower, or an electric mower it should be of good quality and simple to maintain.
Posted 11 Oct 2021

Reply to Topic