A Thread For PhotoGraph Collectors .

3458 views 110 replies
Reply to Topic
PLATONIC

Total Posts: 1098

As being a Picture Collector I have got a large number of pics in my personal collection . My collection consists of pics of Natural sights and land scapes ,Babies ,Ancient Buildings ,Old and New cars, Bics ,Old and New Aero Planes specially Jets ,Animals ,Life under water ,Clouds ,Foods , Celebraties , Rocks ,Miracles of God, Religion ,Couples getting Married (Foreigners) , Body Building , Jewlery , Flags , Farming , Military , Means of transport ,
National Geographic , Maps , Cloths and Fabrics , Calamities , Industries , Insects , Family life styles of nations , Camping and hicking , Boats , Beaches and water shores, Different Seasons , Sky lightenings , Fall of Wtc , Crimes against humanity , Religious Places , Commercial Buildings , House design pics , Funny pics ,
Space and skies etc ...

My collection totals around 1,50,000 pics increasing day by day , generally I get these pics from some online friends , internet sites or from some photo-shop cds , if there is anybody who wana share his pics with me or want any type of pic plz place your request in this thread i will post it here within one day . Plz explain your demand properly so that I have to send only one pic near to your request . "MOST IMPORTANT THING" is that Only none-masala requests will be honoured on this thread .

In addition to that if some one collects none electronic (Hard)images he can also contact me but collection of such images will not be transfered permanently . Thx
Posted 02 Mar 2003

wawo...good to know... dear... I know the worth of urs own collection what ever these are pics or ur other stuff ... emmm... Loves to know ...

Me 2 my self... has a GR8 Collection of these kind of stuff ... but not 1,50,000 I didn't arrange.. it from a long time... will tell you the exact figure as I calculate....

anywayz....

ur Non-Masala... request is very funny .... don't worry dear... I know a lot of person... they are very sweet .... and have good character... thanks 4 ur offer....

and u know.. in PAK ... we can find out .... CD's that contains.... that kind of stuff (nature.. and whatever u wrote)... easily ... I told ya .. coz U r also from Pak.. (from ur avatar)... well... talk to ya laterz... hope to see ya ... around ...

Warmth of Love
Posted 02 Mar 2003

PLATONIC says
Dear ,Warmth Of love ,Nice to see another collector of my type , Yeh there is'nt any doubt that I am from Pakistan, Lahore AIT,As far as non-masala stuff is concerned I think being a moderate guy one must avoid to share it with others , specially when many people including gals are there . Waisay I got an exclusive collection of such masala pics that I am sure is enough to rock one in his shoes , but being a member of Pakistani boards I will never post them here , so that the decoram of this board does not have any effect. I am also a member of an indian movie based board , there I post such type of pics .
Posted 02 Mar 2003

Platonic, thanks to reply .... it is good to know that you really understand... and care the decorum. well u have exclusive collection.... [;)] ... I don't have.. any ... [:(]... and no need for them ... well I'm the only member of JB ... no where else... I mean that kind of discussion board...

Warmth of Love
Posted 03 Mar 2003

Disco says
Do One need a Collection in this age?? i doubt it
Posted 03 Mar 2003

well I'm not agree.. shoaq shoaq ki baat hay

Warmth of Love
Posted 03 Mar 2003

Maariaken says
quote:
Originally posted by platonic

As being a Picture Collector I have got a large number of pics in my personal collection . My collection consists of pics of Natural sights and land scapes ,Babies ,Ancient Buildings ,Old and New cars, Bics ,Old and New Aero Planes specially Jets ,Animals ,Life under water ,Clouds ,Foods , Celebraties , Rocks ,Miracles of God, Religion ,Couples getting Married (Foreigners) , Body Building , Jewlery , Flags , Farming , Military , Means of transport ,
National Geographic , Maps , Cloths and Fabrics , Calamities , Industries , Insects , Family life styles of nations , Camping and hicking , Boats , Beaches and water shores, Different Seasons , Sky lightenings , Fall of Wtc , Crimes against humanity , Religious Places , Commercial Buildings , House design pics , Funny pics ,
Space and skies etc ...

My collection totals around 1,50,000 pics increasing day by day , generally I get these pics from some online friends , internet sites or from some photo-shop cds , if there is anybody who wana share his pics with me or want any type of pic plz place your request in this thread i will post it here within one day . Plz explain your demand properly so that I have to send only one pic near to your request . "MOST IMPORTANT THING" is that Only none-masala requests will be honoured on this thread .

In addition to that if some one collects none electronic (Hard)images he can also contact me but collection of such images will not be transfered permanently . Thx

Hello there, I do want a photograph, I can't seem to find it on the web. Do you have a photograph of kimonos? A kimono is a traditional Japanese attire, which prevailed in the late 19th century (and still is worn in some areas of Japan, most likely Okinawa by elderly people). When I said a kimono, I meant a picture of a person wearing one. Also if possible I want a photograph of the B3 stealth bomber or an F-22 raptor. These are both currently in use in the U.S Airforce, and I am certain you would have these photographs. Thanks.
Posted 04 Mar 2003

PLATONIC says
Mariaken , Kimono pic is difficult but i must be having the pic of planes , chk them tomorrow .
Posted 04 Mar 2003

well you send that pic to me too ... :D

Warmth of Love
Posted 04 Mar 2003

PLATONIC says
Maariaken , Here are the pics of your Stealth Fighter .

I think i have the pics of Raptor , but i am not sure of those , tell me is it one with two jet engines fixed on its side wings . Its a bit thick aero craft .
Posted 04 Mar 2003

PLATONIC says
I am sending two pics of it . is it that ?

Posted 04 Mar 2003

PLATONIC says
Hey look Bazigar got the pics , i think i have some more pics of this air craft , i will send them too .
Posted 04 Mar 2003

PLATONIC says

Three of them .

Forgive me , if i have posted any wrong aerocraft in the given catagory, as i do not have some of the names in my collection . Anyway enjoy these pics and tell me if you need any more pic .

Posted 04 Mar 2003

PLATONIC says
Bazigar bhai i know , but it is the closest to his requirement that i can post . Wasiay atleast "Stealth" to hai na .
Posted 04 Mar 2003

Maariaken says
Thanks for those photographs Platonic and Bazigaar, though the B3 stealth bomber isn't there, this one's the older one, I don't remember the name of this one, probably F-117. The F-22 Raptor however, is right on target (score one for Bazigaar).
By the way, I'm a "she". P.S; do you have a photograph of olden times? Like paintings of Rembrandt?
Posted 04 Mar 2003

Maariaken says
By the way, the one's you sent before is the English Harrier jet, it's a great fighter plane, takes off and lands like a helicopter, highly advantageous in wartime... and otherwise, since it supports boosters that are highly maneuverable, it can make even sharper turns in comparison to its American "counterparts". Thanks, I needed the Harrier photographs too, so I got them without a request.
Posted 04 Mar 2003

sanam411 says
UMM NICE PICCSS....:p
Posted 04 Mar 2003

Maariaken says
I agree with Sanam411, the photographs are excellent.
Posted 04 Mar 2003

PLATONIC says
MaariaKen ,aap kaisi she hain aero planes ka shook tu boyz ko hota hai . Any way , having your request fulfilled now kindly tell me the names of the following kites so that i catagorised there pics , plus i was unable to understand what type of pics you have requested .

I am anxious to know what these old air-crafts are called , these were used in WWs .

Posted 05 Mar 2003

Maariaken says
quote:
Originally posted by Bazigaar

u want b3's pics???

Yeah, I want those pics too. I'm not trying to be picky but could they be in the resolution just like the other ones that you posted?
Posted 05 Mar 2003

[:p]

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé
Posted 05 Mar 2003

Maariaken says
Originally posted by platonic

MaariaKen ,aap kaisi she hain aero planes ka shook tu boyz ko hota hai . Any way , having your request fulfilled now kindly tell me the names of the following kites so that i catagorised there pics , plus i was unable to understand what type of pics you have requested .

Lol, it's not really a shouk for planes, it's a shouk for getting an essay complete with multimedia photographs. As for the planes you asked for, I'm not sure about the first one, it could be a spy plane, but I'm not too sure. The second one is the F-117 Nighthawk which is used by the US Airforce. The third one is indeed an old warbird, I don't know if this particular one was used in the WWs, but I think this one's called the P-52. The one that shows the cockpit, I am unsure of.
Posted 05 Mar 2003

Maariaken says
By the way, are you certain there aren't ANY B3's?
Posted 05 Mar 2003

well he said... he didn't hear about ... ?

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé
Posted 05 Mar 2003

Maariaken says
quote:
Originally posted by Bazigaar

quote:
Yeah, I want those pics too. I'm not trying to be picky but could they be in the resolution just like the other ones that you posted?

but i've heard of B2 bombers not b3's... [8D]

You're right! [xx(] I made a mistake there, thanks for correcting me. I'm posting a pic of the B2 stealth bomber.

Image Insert:

262.03 KB
Posted 05 Mar 2003

Maariaken says
I already had this photograph, but the pic I wanted was a front view of this plane.
Posted 05 Mar 2003

Maariaken says
By the way WOL, Bazigaar is right about the B3's. That is, there aren't any.
Posted 05 Mar 2003

Maariaken says
Thanks a lot, Bazigaar! Just the one I wanted, and it also shows two Nighthawks behind it. Thus, I could easily make comparisons too. Thanks again
Posted 05 Mar 2003

thanks you all to contribute ur collection.. [:)]

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé
Posted 05 Mar 2003

very cool..

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé
Posted 05 Mar 2003

well share more.. pic if you have...

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé
Posted 05 Mar 2003

Reply to Topic