What testosterone supplements should I take?

1530 views 6 replies
Reply to Topic
freemexy

Total Posts: 0

Some people choose to increase their testosterone levels by using alternative treatments, though many of these lack
scientific-backing.Usually, a person should only take testosterone
supplements if they have a medical condition that causes low
testosterone. Alternatively, they may choose to do so if they are a
transgender person, electing to take supplements as part of their
transition process.raw Testosterone decanoate powder

According to an article in the journal F1000 Research, the main ways doctors administer testosterone is through injections or transdermally
via a person's skin.A person may receive injections of testosterone from
their doctor, or the doctor might allow them to inject themselves at
home.

These injections will typically be either testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate, which people use every 1 to 2 weeks.Injections
can damage the tissue, so it is important to rotate injection sites and
use a sterile technique.

Injections are highly effective at treating hypogonadism and ensure the dose a person receives is consistent.Transdermal testosterone is a
gel that people apply directly to the skin.

This treatment method is popular as it is easy to administer, and the amount of testosterone a person receives is consistent each day.
This balance can avoid the effects of sudden, fluctuating doses that
some people experience with injections.These may be more convenient for a
person to take, but they can also increase the chances of irritation or
infection.

To choose the correct medicinal testosterone, people must work with their doctor. They may also wish to ask about the potential costs and
benefits to their particular medical history and requirement to make a
better decision.

Posted 22 Jul 2019

krishol says
Hi! Have you heard anything about modafinil?
Posted 29 Jul 2019

olgakross says
Yes. I read a lot of information about modafinil. I've tried taking it. Modafinil is called smart drugs and it really is. I like that modafinil is not addictive. After I took modafinil my productivity increased. I'm glad. I think if you want to be a productive person, modafinil will help you do that. You can read some very useful information about modafinil here https://modafinil.org/product/
Posted 29 Jul 2019

Thanks for the useful information about taking testosterone supplements. Most of the people don't know the causes of these supplements. They take these supplements without consulting a doctor. It may cause several damages to their tissues and causes some diseases too. hostsailor This post will help many people to know the bad effects of these supplements. Thanks. 
Posted 05 Oct 2019

Barnes says
Hello! I would like to recommend that you have a look at the Canadian Pharmacy for some help and maybe recommendations on such pills. I am pretty sure that you will find something really helpful to you there. Good luck!
Posted 10 Oct 2019

vejifa says
Posted 11 Oct 2019

Testosterone Replacement Therapy has its naysayers. These detractors are not beyond perpetrating a few myths to support their case against this rapidly growing area of medicine. But there is now a growing body of evidence that suggests there is far more to testosterone replacement than libido boosting. More importantly though the myth that TRT for MenTRT might cause cancer is becoming exposed.
Posted 21 Dec 2022

Reply to Topic