Help determine the choice of a good wedding photographer in Samui, Thailand?

1586 views 6 replies
Reply to Topic
diana007

Total Posts: 0

Help determine the choice of a good wedding photographer in Samui, Thailand? Share your opinions please.
Posted 23 Jul 2019

illina says
Try searching for a wedding photographer on the Internet. So without leaving your home, you can review his work and immediately contact the photographer. In order to clarify prices, shooting conditions and arrange a meeting.
Posted 23 Jul 2019

Kabazzi says
To put this proposing man's level of commitment into prospective, he said “rain or shine”, and as it turned out Central Park got a half a years rainfall for him, in one afternoon! That is the super great memories and proposal 007 photograph was also great,
Posted 23 Jul 2019

kreyss says
You need to view the portfolio and you will understand how good the photo gallery is.
Posted 24 Jul 2019

lotta says
I think that a photographer, and especially a wedding photographer, should be chosen guided by his sympathies for this person and be sure to pay attention to how easy it will be to communicate with him. If already during a normal conversation you will be straining something, then the photo session will fail. I am telling you based on my experience. When six months ago we decided to get married and organize a wedding in Thailand, we first found a photographer to whom I felt some kind of dislike and to be honest, I didn’t want any photo shoot. Well, that one girl from the hotel advised us to look reviews about wedding shootings on samui https://dimasfrolov.com/review/wedding So we met with Dimas Frolov, communication with which only raised our spirits. This man turned out to be so soulful and bright. Well, the photos in general turned out to be unusual and interesting.
Posted 24 Jul 2019

Thanks for this! article
Posted 09 Dec 2020

lizbee says
love how detailed this article is, great job!  marriage counseling fort collins
Posted 10 Dec 2020

Reply to Topic