KIRANS FORUM

3247 views 77 replies
Reply to Topic
k7ran

Total Posts: 284

Kiran's Entertainment have officially launched the forum. To join...go to.....
http://www.kirans.com/forum/
Posted 03 Mar 2003

jag says
It's nice you've come up with a forum too :) best of luck! but please don't do mass posting on my forums.

I've also deleted your signature.. so kindly don't put it again. YOu are more than welcome to Forums to talk around, but please within limits.

Posted 03 Mar 2003

hi ... kiran..wass up ? and I'd visit 2 ur form... u are smart as our admin ... [;)] no clue you left to undersand ....

anyways.... NO Ghagra .. .No Larai.....

Warmth of Love
Posted 04 Mar 2003

k7ran says
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

It's nice you've come up with a forum too :) best of luck! but please don't do mass posting on my forums.

I've also deleted your signature.. so kindly don't put it again. YOu are more than welcome to Forums to talk around, but please within limits.

ooooooooooooooops!
Posted 04 Mar 2003

k7ran... calm down...I'd visit ur form .... same script... anywayz... good work... if you leave then go... but in pleasant mood....[:)]

good luck

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé
Posted 04 Mar 2003

k7ran says
ok guys...I changed the old post....all is oll now...thank you
Posted 04 Mar 2003

k7ran says
quote:
Originally posted by Bazigaar

quote:
ok guys...I changed the old post....all is oll now...thank you

...but we don;t want u to officially leave...

hmmmmmm....why?......I haven't been around since 3 weks anyhow....din't change anything! I will be in and out then okay! But not as much as I use to be ok!
Posted 04 Mar 2003

jag says
quote:
Excuse me! But did I even swear? NO.....did I say something rude? NO.......Did I argue with anyone?...No!....So you saying I can post but within limits is the WRONG phrase Dear Admin Sahib......actually, you should say...Kindly do not advertise the same thing over and over again....Sounds more professional nahi? YES it does....but I will leave this forum and stay wothin my limits.......Didin't know you could get this emotional about things like this....I ONLY, opened my own forum Admin Ji!

Let me make few things clear here btw, coz I just read it now..
1. It's my fault I should haev said "Kindly do not advertise".. I agree coz u've to respect other forum admins :D
2. Leaving this forum you are going beyond the limits [:o)] ur limits are till diz forum you can't go anywhere else.
3. Emotional umm, well you've not seen the emotional part yet! so U can't say that sowie! [^]
4. You opened your own forum! I don't mind Open 2 more forums it's fine, but don't 4get to invite me [8D]
Posted 04 Mar 2003

sharara says
Admin is such a darling.. i wonder y ppl fight with him? ok.. he is a lil nutty.. but he is a real sport.. Oh Admin.. MY hera.. Shary flutters her eyelashes
Posted 04 Mar 2003

sharara says
y baaz? u jealous???????????????
Posted 04 Mar 2003

k7ran says
Well well well....Sharara.....this is a personal thing with Admin and myself and who in Gods name said we are FIGHTING? This is not fighting, it is a little thing that am I sure Admin and I can sort out ourselves without people saying...Why are you fighting? No offence okay! Its just a small thing which I am certain we can settle in a mature and adult way!
We dont intend to fight and nor will we....THE END

Dear Admin, As I said that I am very busy with work in the UK and the website is changing with extra things day by day, so many requests and so much to do! I wont even hardly have time for my own forum - So I will pop in and out every few days or when I can to say hi. If someone needs me asap them PM me and I will pop in asap!

All the best to you ALL

Posted 05 Mar 2003

Busy .... Person.... Good... well you are welcome any time at JB

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé
Posted 05 Mar 2003

sharara says
quote:
Well well well....Sharara.....this is a personal thing with Admin and myself and who in Gods name said we are FIGHTING? This is not fighting, it is a little thing that am I sure Admin and I can sort out ourselves without people saying...Why are you fighting? No offence okay! Its just a small thing which I am certain we can settle in a mature and adult way!

Pls quote me where did i say u r fighting???
Posted 05 Mar 2003

k7ran says
quote:
Originally posted by sharara

quote:

Well here you go then:

Admin is such a darling.. i wonder y ppl fight with him? ok.. he is a lil nutty.. but he is a real sport.. Oh Admin.. MY hera.. Shary flutters her eyelashes

See you all around
Posted 05 Mar 2003

lol...k7ran...

sharay ... kush..

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé
Posted 05 Mar 2003

k7ran says
quote:
Originally posted by WARMTH OF LOVE

lol...k7ran...

sharay ... kush..

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé

Well Warmth of Love, people should be careful when say things, as sometimes people forget are purely not aware what they have before. So next time kindly either stay out of such problems incase all your good at is making it worst and not remembering what you had sai...no offence, just saying ok. Thank you[angel]
Posted 06 Mar 2003

jag says
Yeah i agree, people should be always careful before they do any thing.. just think twice [bandit]
Posted 06 Mar 2003

sharara says
I reapeat KIRAN..
show me where i said... U fought with him... ????????

i said generally.,. as in to evryone.. u for one shud not take offence.. and if u do.. its ur prob honey
Posted 06 Mar 2003

quote:
Originally posted by k7ran

quote:

lol...k7ran...

sharay ... kush..

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé

Well Warmth of Love, people should be careful when say things, as sometimes people forget are purely not aware what they have before. So next time kindly either stay out of such problems incase all your good at is making it worst and not remembering what you had sai...no offence, just saying ok. Thank you[angel]

Miss K7ran, I read your post twice.. [:p] and I always ... do ... Missi... well my personal logo is .. to do repspect others... even never in any joke ...ever I said... rough... or hard.... to any one...

I respect you too .... [:)]

okay let me reply you .... in that context... coz.. it is imp for me to clear my self....

quote:

there you miss k7ran.... reply her......

quote:
Originally posted by k7ran

quote:

quote:

Well here you go then:

See you all around

that was ur smart answer to sharara.............

FINAL

on ur smart answer.... I said you   

LOL... k7ran...

and said shary ....

sharay u khush.... in joke

and all of that was in general... did u ever notice your self... I ever... say some thing wrong to yo or any one...?????

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé

Posted 07 Mar 2003

quote:

Yeah i agree, people should be always careful before they do any thing.. just think twice [bandit]

Mr. Admin... what you think.... I was not care full [:I]

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé

Posted 07 Mar 2003

k7ran says
quote:

quote:

Mr. Admin... what you think.... I was not care full [:I]

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé

Hey you! I wasn't saying it to you....uffu....why did you take it towards yourself yaar!
Oh forget it man...I give up with people just taking the blame on themselves. Do what you please!
Bye

Posted 07 Mar 2003

k7ran says
quote:

I reapeat KIRAN..
show me where i said... U fought with him... ????????

i said generally.,. as in to evryone.. u for one shud not take offence.. and if u do.. its ur prob honey

Ok Missy! Chill Pill is needed with that attitude! All I was saying is that if you start using words like that in the forum then people are getting the impression that JB and I argued. So pls, i say PLEASE just next time watch the certain text your write. I am not in here to get attitude and i am sure that nor are you - And I never expected to say... "its ur prob " .......but leave it......I aint got time for nitty picky little words......All the best Sharara!

God bless you all
Posted 07 Mar 2003

sanam411 says
heyy KIRAN I EDITED UR REPLY BECAUSE U HAD UR REPLY INSIDE THEEE QUOTEE.....SOO THATSS WHYY IT CAME OUT AS A QUOTE INSTEAD OF REPLYIN TO THE QUOTEE..... GET ITT...I HOPEE U DOOO.....UMM YEAH DONT WORRY I DIIIDDNTT CHANGE ANYTHIN IN URR REPLYY OKK......itss still the samee...
Posted 07 Mar 2003

Good work done... sanam...

and K7ran... every thing is okay.... [:)]

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé
Posted 07 Mar 2003

k7ran says
Thanks guys, nice to see lot around again! xx
Posted 07 Mar 2003

you are welcome k7ran .... [santasmile]

Wãrm¯|¯h oƒ Løvé
Posted 07 Mar 2003

sanam411 says
lol hey kiirrann...howw r yaa...and u welcomee

and oh yeahh yepp no problemoo...suhail
Posted 07 Mar 2003

k7ran says
I am fine people, just busy working, working and working
Posted 07 Mar 2003

UFfffffffffff..taaaobahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...GuYss GUyssss Hang onnnnnnnnn....*Peace* Plzz....

Everyone inna house CHILL OUTTTTT!

Posted 07 Mar 2003

sharara says
hey DG.. nice to cya yaar :D
Posted 07 Mar 2003

k7ran says
Hiya Dg, hope you are well!
Posted 07 Mar 2003

Reply to Topic