how do you care for your old parents?

1657 views 10 replies
Reply to Topic
kreyss

Total Posts: 0

how do you care for your old parents? Do you inject them yourself and check the pressure?
Posted 07 Aug 2019

diana007 says
In my opinion it is much easier and more correct to find a responsible person with a medical education. So you yourself will not worry about the old man
Posted 07 Aug 2019

luanda says
Caring for old and often sick people is very difficult. It should include all sorts of measures to strengthen the senile body - this is a diet, and timely medication, and even physiotherapy exercises. I know all this for a reason, the fact is that I have an old grandmother who categorically refuses to live with us, although her heart often hurts and her blood pressure rises. So for two months we were tormented and did not know what to do, at what time we need to give medicine or conduct classes, until we were advised to contact a home care agency allheartcar? where they picked up a very good nurse in every sense. She completely suits us both with her professionalism and her human attitude to our grandmother.
Posted 09 Aug 2019

Dogfish says
Nursing care is to analyze them and find a way for them to meet the needs of a person who cannot function independently. For example, it is important to eat and drink properly; eliminate the waste of our body; to move and take care of our posture in order to avoid musculoskeletal disorders. These services are available here myallamericancare.com
Posted 29 Aug 2019

henrymark1 says
How do you care for your old parents is the question that is been asked on the forum from all of those who need to know about certain ways so they could make their parents feel special. We had https://easywritingservice.com/essay-for-money/. Can you do it for the sake of your parents’ happiness as well or is it a research question for you?
Posted 04 Sep 2019

salan says
I bought gammalon to my mom, she has Alzheimer’s disease. I heard from friends about these Japanese pills and decided to buy for a test. After a long search, I found gammalon japan https://bio-japan.net/Gammalon In general, they were waiting for the order for 7 days and by the end of the first month the effect was visible.
Posted 05 Nov 2019

tihapo says
I think that the best thing I can do for them now is to show them Ask Boggs website as there are a lot of detailed articles on how to earn money online without investment. 
Posted 05 Nov 2019

I come for their house every weekend and make some housework.
Posted 01 Dec 2019

Alisia67 says
Hello! I always take care of my parents. Since I live separately from them, I come to them for the holidays. And recently, I decided to make them a repair in the house. Replace windows toronto and doors. You can read about a professional company in this location, this is a famous Canadian brand. The parents were very happy.
Posted 01 Dec 2019

Monroy25 says
?Allergy may interfere with your plans. As a doctor for treatment, I recommend Phenergan tablets. You can order delivery on the site without a prescription https://phenergancomprar.com/.
Posted 04 Dec 2019

Monroy25 says
fgh
Posted 13 Dec 2019

Reply to Topic