Queen’s Shikaar

26163 views 561 replies
Reply to Topic
Jibran

Total Posts: 119

Chacha (Bazigaar) Khala (Queen Victoria) yeah bhi keh rahein thein kay abb woh buhat koshish ker chukein hein magar app theek nahin ho sakhay infact kal raat ko tou woh roo dein thein, keh rahein thein kay "woh bhi kya din thay jab Chacha (Bazigaar) khud dordhay dordhay atay thay khala say milnay chup chup kar, aur is bahanay apnay abba say roozana maar khatay thay"
Sach mein chacha kya jawani mein app waqai itnay Bayghairat thay hahahaha .

Please don't mind Chacha.
Posted 24 Mar 2005

numanraza says
y u asking u need a lift
Posted 06 May 2006

Asian says
numanraza said:

y u asking u need a lift

grow up chota bacha

himat hai tou apna pic lagaow, bussa
Posted 06 May 2006

numanraza says
tum ne laga ke kon sa kamal ker liya hai
Posted 06 May 2006

Asian says
tumarie shakul

itna hass rahie hoon

ronnay wallie howie hoon
Posted 06 May 2006

is daydreamer gay
he thinks imsum1 named shafi
freak
Posted 06 May 2006

Asian says

dont worry shafi's a friend of mine, he's from cardiff,

so whats the weather like in london?
Posted 06 May 2006

sall close this topic
Posted 08 May 2006

SALL said:

i feel sorry for u k mera topic open na karne ki choti si koshish tak mei kamyab nahi hote aap

finish from my side coz we r not discussing the topic here

one more word abt my personal life
and u ll regret ur visit here

bus pray for me k kamyab ho jaon mai

frm mine side too cuz here is nothing fo discuss

sorry i also edit ma post
but mera mean woh nahi thaa mean tumhari insult karna nahi thaa, khar

SALL said:

and u ll regret ur visit here

aub tu addat sii hai muj ko yah sunany ki
lol
koi new baat karoo yaar
bus na apna khoon jalyay karo na mera plz asiya topic bana k plzz

kush raha karo

aub bye nahi ata in urs topic
Posted 09 May 2006

nikama says
LAHOL WALA QUWAT!admins where r u?
Posted 11 May 2006

Doctor Sam says
agar koi hota to kam az kam aapko ye nahi kehna parta..
Posted 11 May 2006

Ashii says
haaaaaaaahahahahahhaaaa...
hehehehee..
hehe...

arey logo
kya ho gaya hai tum ko
Posted 11 May 2006

Mallak.. said:

im not advertising anything

ur anooying u know that queen victoria

Mallak.. said:

www.jmweston.com

due to my valuebale services to this dull forum, ive thought of the perfect way for y'all to thank me

go to this site

Mr malllak
aap kay is topic ki first post main aik site ka link hai aur aap nay likha "go to this site"
so i moved it
ager aap chahtay hain kay aap ka topic FOS main hi rahay then aap apni is post ko edit kerain LINK nikal dain, title badal dain to ye FOS ka hi topic rahay ga.mujhay PM ker dain main topic wapis FOS main lay aaon gi.
Posted 15 May 2006

kwl top dog i bet
Posted 16 May 2006

Mallak.. says
seriusssssssssssssssllllyyyyyyyyyy asian woman.....

can u blv this.

why the hell wud i be advertising the site?

maybe i shud write all my posts in urdu or something.....or people need to SOMETIMES atleast use some commonsense.

and no queeeen victoria u aint getting nopms for me sorry/.
Posted 16 May 2006

Posted 16 May 2006

bluffmaster said:

kwl top dog i bet

Posted 16 May 2006

who the hell want to become the dushman of the Queen... i mean she will order her men to hang him.. lollol
Posted 18 May 2006

Posted 19 May 2006

BadShaH1 says
chel hon
wsey ganjoo ko saza to milni chahiyey thi.
Posted 20 May 2006

BadShaH1 says
to phir ...
Posted 20 May 2006

BadShaH1 says
rehn dey
Posted 21 May 2006

veer_zaara says
sorry sorry
Posted 21 May 2006

Posted 23 May 2006

Bitoo says
sall bagoo yeh kat lay gee

or phir injections
Posted 24 May 2006

arey bhaio, main to aap logon ko free imran series offer karnay kaa soch raha thaa .. aur aap loug mujhey hi ..... sach kahtey hain naiki kaa to zamana hi nahin hay ....:( :(
Posted 25 May 2006

waiya Iftikhar sahib ap na apni post sirf is topic mai he kiyon ki
i think after reading diz topic ap ko yah feel hua hai k yah imran series k new part kider say agaya n is k writer Mazar kaleem say change hoo k lolzz koi aur bun gaya lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Posted 25 May 2006

dilbara said:

i meant he insulted pakistan on pakistans soil. its shameful . i am an indian but embarrassed by the incident. however feroz khan has been known for his shenanigans for the last 40 years.whatever he did in pakistan is just an extension of his personality. this whole khan family is very influential, friends including people like sultan of brunei, PM of mauritius . amongst others. their parties are the wildest in bombay and everyone bends over on all fours to get in. and they are outspoken, almost cavalier about everything they say and consider themselves not answerable to anyone. that s how they are.in india they are loved for that but i guess it wnet too far in pakistan. however i m sure he meant whatever he said and it just came out more cause he was drunk. this khan family like other middle class and up muslims in india is secular to the core . here is a peek inside their family.
three brothers--feroz khan , sanjay khan, and akbar khan. feroz married a hindu , a top model of her times called sundari..have two kids fardeen and laila. fardeen married natasha, who has a hindu father and a muslim mother ..the godess of 60's mumtaaz. laila khan is married to a hindu named rajpal and lives in new delhi now. feroz henceforth divorced his wife and now has a girlfriend 25 years his junior. such is his charisma.
sanjay khan, an accomplished actor of his times and now runs one of the top television software company which made big budget tv series like the sword of tipu sultan and mahabharata, married a parsi beuty queen zarine and have a son zayed khan whos an actor and recently married a hindu girl and a daughter suzanne khan who is married to hindu heart throb hrithik roshan. akbar khan is a bachelor and known for his drinking and womnaizing ways. this family is very modern , outlandishly so and very proud of their mindset . they never converted their spouses and are very chilled out that way.
Ofcourse being celebrities one does get away with lot of things and feroz khan was a high flyin khan of his times like salman khan is now. so many times he got into trouble with the law but being the celebrity he is got away with it ..same like salman khan who was imprisioned for 5 years but waw released three days later and was watching the indo pak match in dubai and now is touring the us for his shows. everyone in india knows not to f**k around with this khan cause he volatile, very well loved, intelligent and very well connected. i m not condoning what he did . even though he might feel it , he shouldnt have said it. but trust me he wont lose any sleep over the prospects of not visiting pakistan again. he is in poland now directing his new blockbuster.

there's a lot of difference between being outspoken and being outright discourteous. what he did belongs to the latter category. if he's so dare devil and devil-may-care kind of attitude guy why doesn't he fight for the rights of his community in india? why does he keep mum over there?
from all the traits you've mentined, I gather he comes from some low-class nouvo rich family.
the reason why he acted like that in pakistan is no one really paid attention much to him. he's not at all popular here. in pakistan there's no unneccessary celebrity worshipping. that might have frustrated the old ruffian.
whereas his entire family is concerned, they are all pimps. on how they make these big connections and money , they marry there daughters to rich guys doesn't matter which religion they belong to as long they've MONEY.
there own sister dilshad begum is married to an OLD hindu kashmiri raja(old but filthy rich).
Posted 25 May 2006

dilbara says
haah another zealot comment by khansahibji..of course he was discouteous and even though he felt it ..he shouldnt have said it. u gather nutthin and u have no idea how it is to live in plural society. all this stupid religion stuff is outdated . you seem to be livin in stoneages. they dont have to marry their daughters to rich guys cause they are one of the richest in india. dilshad begum was married to the prince when she was 24 and he was 27 and it was a love marriege . religion matters to conservative guys like you. what about sonya jahan who married an indian hindu dude and settled in india . or anita ayub who did the same . they are pakistanis . did they marry for money. stop this bullsh*t. i am a muslim and i dont thin ki am answerable to anyone i marry be it a hindu or a christian or whoever. these are the people who have incorporated the true value of secularism. muslims in india have it much better than pakistan . atleast we arent killed by muslims like it happens in pakistan on a daily basis . guess its ok if a muslim kills muslim. more muslims have died in pakistan by muslims than they have in india by hindus . you caqnt even compare the figures. dude the muslim card doesnt work anymore . pakistan is screwd up man and just cause u are a muslim doesnt make me love you more. and by the way in a plural society there are clashes but institutionally there is no stoppin muslims in india and we can become the richest person in india ( aziz premji) biggest superstar ( sharukh khan ) social activist ( shabana azmi) cricket captain ( azhar) or even the prez ( azad ). maybe the previous generation of muslims in india were screwd up identity wise because of creation of pakistan but now even a blind person can see how pakistan is in tatters and where india is right now. actually its a good thing that pakistan was created cause it seperated a lot of conservatives from us . we arent like u dude and you cant be like me.
Posted 25 May 2006

dilbara said:

haah another zealot comment by khansahibji..of course he was discouteous and even though he felt it ..he shouldnt have said it. u gather nutthin and u have no idea how it is to live in plural society. all this stupid religion stuff is outdated . you seem to be livin in stoneages. they dont have to marry their daughters to rich guys cause they are one of the richest in india. dilshad begum was married to the prince when she was 24 and he was 27 and it was a love marriege . religion matters to conservative guys like you. what about sonya jahan who married an indian hindu dude and settled in india . or anita ayub who did the same . they are pakistanis . did they marry for money. stop this bullsh*t. i am a muslim and i dont thin ki am answerable to anyone i marry be it a hindu or a christian or whoever. these are the people who have incorporated the true value of secularism. muslims in india have it much better than pakistan . atleast we arent killed by muslims like it happens in pakistan on a daily basis . guess its ok if a muslim kills muslim. more muslims have died in pakistan by muslims than they have in india by hindus . you caqnt even compare the figures. dude the muslim card doesnt work anymore . pakistan is screwd up man and just cause u are a muslim doesnt make me love you more. and by the way in a plural society there are clashes but institutionally there is no stoppin muslims in india and we can become the richest person in india ( aziz premji) biggest superstar ( sharukh khan ) social activist ( shabana azmi) cricket captain ( azhar) or even the prez ( azad ). maybe the previous generation of muslims in india were screwd up identity wise because of creation of pakistan but now even a blind person can see how pakistan is in tatters and where india is right now. actually its a good thing that pakistan was created cause it seperated a lot of conservatives from us . we arent like u dude and you cant be like me.

are you sure dilshad begum had a love marriage?? (though doesn't take much time to fall love with a 'weaklhy' prince )
'kiddie' you seriously need to update your infomration because few years after her marriage, under the guidance of her greedy brothers,she was trying to woo our ex prime minister nawaz sharif. she was his keep for a long time. what a sham of a marriage!
what a family brothers pimp ,sister and daughters prostitutes(under cover )!

and this dumb dude sunjay khan , who was always a non-actor, is a defaulter.

thanks to the farsightful leaders of muslim league(of pre-partition india(which is a muslim name) ) , who could see through the hindu mentality. whoever says a hindu and a muslim can live together is distorting facts for his own selfish gains. all those muslims who stayed back did it to save their property and money.
IN PAKISTAN NO ONE KILLS A MUSLIM BECAUSE HE'S A MUSLIM. THAT HAPPENS ONLY IN INDIA!
you're a prejudice, narrow minded indian , just accept it kiddie.

by the way, find your perosnality quite contradictory on one had you call yourself a muslim and on the other you consider it 'out-dated'( ) to folow religion.please make up your mind where you stand.
Am I the only one who thinks he's confused! a product of 'secular india' !

May Allah bestow you with some common sense. (Amen)

Posted 26 May 2006

lolzzzzzzzzz

bharat mataa is ko khuch nahi ataa lolzzzzzzz

aub yah koi pochny ki baat hai

MA X lolzzzzzzz
Posted 26 May 2006

Reply to Topic