Queen’s Shikaar

26184 views 561 replies
Reply to Topic
Jibran

Total Posts: 119

Chacha (Bazigaar) Khala (Queen Victoria) yeah bhi keh rahein thein kay abb woh buhat koshish ker chukein hein magar app theek nahin ho sakhay infact kal raat ko tou woh roo dein thein, keh rahein thein kay "woh bhi kya din thay jab Chacha (Bazigaar) khud dordhay dordhay atay thay khala say milnay chup chup kar, aur is bahanay apnay abba say roozana maar khatay thay"
Sach mein chacha kya jawani mein app waqai itnay Bayghairat thay hahahaha .

Please don't mind Chacha.
Posted 24 Mar 2005

Ashii says
all those who have nothing interesting to say abt this topic
"dont waste ur time here"
Posted 26 May 2006

so wat u want ............
aub yah ap ki thinking hai k X mean Unknown but mery liya its mean means past ...

n is topic ko funny /jokes corner mai hona chiyah thaa

khar ap jitna mind nahi hai mera aj phir headach ho gaya hai after reading ur topic

holla
Posted 26 May 2006

Ashii says
i already told ya if u dont understand the topic
DONT ANSWER

i precise in my prev posts
that im NOT talking abt DIVORCED PPL

im waitign for the day when ur head will blast after reading my topic
Posted 26 May 2006

dilbara says
may allah bestow yo uwith tolerance na drespect for other faiths. islam is hijacked by zealots like you . forget living with hindus , zealots like u cant live with anyone. be it jews in israel, christians, they are the least assimilative of all faiths and thats why islam faces the ostracization and is isolated in the world. its thanks to terrorists like you that we get lumped in the same bracket. its amazing how you have managed to screw up the country you created for theocrats like urself. msulims kill muslims in pakistan knowing they are muslims , sunnis killin shias and vica versa, people rioting and killing innocents. its the same bullsh*t the world has been watching for decades now. one cant walk arund in pakland without the fear of gettin bombed or something. it is the most xenophobic society and you even kill the chineese who are the only people who help ya , kill poor maericans who give ya so much of aid. what a mess. dude i am a muslim and i dont need a certificate from a zealot like you. its between me and allah and noone tells me how to conduct myself or passes judgements or gives me death threats or tries to kill me cause i dont conform to their regressive vision of islam. that s what secularism is all about . its not about being nonreligious but about followin it which ever way i want or not and keep it seperate from my public life. but a close minded fool like you wont understand it. and now if u wanna talk cheap tabloid gossip tryin to insult someone who you have no idea about then you are another of those regressive minded pakistani. have u seen dilshad..she is mesmerising and have u seen ur ganja nawaaz. lol
dude the dumb dude sanjay khan has one of the biggest television production houses in india and unlike pakistan indian television is a very rich industry . his son zayed is the latest heartthrob and another addition to the khan clan in bollywood. his daughter and hrithik have been high school sweethearts . you think there is a conspiracy behind everything. these are people who are just livin it up and havin a blast of a life without bein answerable to anyone and that s secularism.
Posted 26 May 2006

Posted 26 May 2006

Posted 29 May 2006

javad says
X=old

old bf/gf buss bura haal hai aur kia kahen
Posted 31 May 2006

Rapunzel says
wah g bhai
Posted 31 May 2006

veer_zaara says
Posted 02 Jun 2006

Posted 05 Jun 2006

skg8950 says
QUEEN VICTORIA said:

Hello0o !!

I am here wid an interesting and exciting topic for all
Well..each week we will have a guest member
and all of us can ask him/her any question

Please Welcome our New Guest of JB's family.

~LONDON GIRL~!!
LG is a very nice girl & a good member of JB.
lets meet her.    

Note:U can ask as many qs?s as u want!
If u hve a qs?s feel free to ask,bt if u dnt,just enjoying reading it
Please dont give answers to the qs?s that have been posted by members!.thz questions are only for Guest!!

if u ask any personal question then its upto the guest if he/she wants to answer it! Dont force him/her to reply to any of your questions if he/she doesnt feel comfortable!
Also,dont post questions that cud hurt their feelings!!

Hi BABE HOW R U
Posted 11 Jun 2006

Posted 15 Jun 2006

UFFFFFFF bas karo yar ye topic kab THE END hoga

her member 2 times ban chuka hai ....

yehi tu JB ki batain hain..... sab khush
Posted 15 Jun 2006

chandbabu says
bitooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Posted 16 Jun 2006

chandbabu says
ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha
Posted 17 Jun 2006

Posted 21 Jun 2006

WAFA says
may be shahrukh knows

i guess he in one of those members who got offended by JB management...
Posted 22 Jun 2006

Posted 23 Jun 2006

asmarani says
ignoor kia muje
Posted 26 Jun 2006

Posted 08 Jul 2006

virk_2006 says
Posted 10 Jul 2006

virk_2006 says
Posted 10 Jul 2006

virk_2006 says
Posted 10 Jul 2006