Nandrolone phenpropionate

1349 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
freemexy

Total Posts: 0

Nandrolone phenpropionateNandrolone phenpropionate is a 3-phenylpropionate ester. It has a role as an anabolic agent and an androgen. It derives from a nandrolone.Nandrolone propionate powder
from ChEBI
C18 steroid with androgenic and anabolic properties. It is generally prepared from alkyl ethers of estradiol to resemble testosterone but less one carbon at the 19 position. It is a schedule III drug in the U.S.
from DrugBank
Nandrolone phenpropionate is only found in individuals that have used or taken this drug. It is a C18 steroid with androgenic and anabolic properties. It is generally prepared from alkyl ethers of estradiol to resemble testosterone but less one carbon at the 19 position. It is a schedule III drug in the U. S. Nandrolone is an androgen receptor agonist. The drug bound to the receptor complexes which allows it to enter the nucleus and bind directly to specific nucleotide sequences of the chromosomal DNA. The areas of binding are called hormone response elements (HREs), and influence transcriptional activity of certain genes, producing the androgen effects.
Posted 27 Aug 2019

Brain consistently make the minds and design the developments thoughts. You viewpoint the various methods for the life and You can take good essay writing service easily from us. Your perspectives about the day by day schedule of life are great and you are a decent spectator.
Posted 27 Aug 2019

Meela says
What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon thi I have discovered It positively helpful and it has aided me oout loads. I am hoping to give a contriibution & aiid different customers like its ided me. Good job.

Website
Information

Posted 27 Aug 2019

Meela says
What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon thi I have discovered It positively helpful and it has aided me oout loads. I am hoping to give a contriibution & aiid different customers like its ided me. Good job.

Website
Information

Posted 27 Aug 2019

Reply to Topic