Working Girl (girls only)

1267 views 48 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

even thou i have types girls only the male mebers will have the urge to become female and come and post, so o well now harm in tryping lol

i have choosen this topic because it's a taboo topic with asian families (well the unpaar ones anyway) i always get lectures from my aunties about how i should be married and they even go as far as saying i will bring dishonour on my family, when i have to sit and listen to that it hurts so bad , i'am not like their daughters who believe that a womans place is in the corner silent obaying her husbands every command.

My good point and Bad point is i will say what i think of you, reguardless of your age or authoritie post, (it's true ask bazu) but theirs so much i want to do inshallah i want a Law degree, i want to take my acting further , i want to re take piano lessons, just to better myself,

one time an auntie said that No desi male would marry a discrase like me, i went back to my house up into my room, and i grabed my pillow and cryed my eyes out, one min later my Khan phoned and asked why am i crying even thou i tryed to cover it (he's good at knowing when i'am lieing) then he said the next time That fat "Moti moga wallie muj" hay he said it not me, auntie says anything bad then tell her a Khan will marry me and don't invite her to the wedding or my first oscar award lol

so what do you girls think? we are unser so much pressure from outdated traditions reguardless of what part of the world you are in, we still have the right to make our own choices am i right?
Posted 26 Mar 2005

Asian says
Posted 26 Mar 2005

javad says
boyz not allowd
Posted 26 Mar 2005

Asian says
Javie uffffffff, kaya tum Larkion ke toilets meei be essay ghusstay ho?
Posted 26 Mar 2005

Awaaara says
I knOw I KNoW tHIs TopiC iS fOr GaLs BuT AfTa rEadIn yOUr tOpiC, CouLdNt HeLp poStiN mY vIeWs Is ThAt Ok

FiRsT oF aLL, AsIaN gOOd LuCk On YouR CaREeR, piAno lEssOnS, aCtiNg EtC

wELL i ThiNK U ShoUlD jUsT dO wAtEvEr U tHInk Is RiTe N DoNt lIstEn To pEopLe TaLKiN

pEople sHOUlD REaLiZe tHAt ItS 21ST CENTURY, EvERyBoDy hAs THe RiGHt To Do waTeEvEr tHey FeeL LikE. i mEaN gEt Up N SmElL thE cOfEe!!

NoW iF u wANnA iNcLuDe ReLiGioN iN hEre, THeN i MusT Say k IN QuRaN, oR AnYOtHeR IsLamiC bOOk, It DoESn't SaY wOmEn cAnt WoRk, YeAH tHRE Are sOMe ThiNgS thAt ARe noT aLloWEd fOr WoMeN But r AllOwED FoR MeN.

iN IsLaM, a wOMaN hAs A dIsTInCt aNd SepArAte IdEntIty. ShE iS NoT juSt An ApPEnDaGe Of Her HuSbAnD, iSlAm hAs GiVeN Her ThE riGht To OwN pRopERty. ShE iS tHE OwNeR oF hER eArNInGS. nO onE (fAthEr, HUsBaNd Or BrOThEr HaS A RIghT OvEr tHeM. sHe CaN uSE Her EaRniNgs AnD ProPerTY aS sHw WiShEs, WiTHiN tHE bOUnDs Of HaLaL aNd HaRaM.

a wOmAn HaS a RiGHt To DevElOP hEr TAlEnTs AnD tO wORk WiTH iN THe LimItS oF iSlAm. If anY mAn FaLsElY qUeStioNs A wOmAn'S chAsTIty THaT mAn IS dEcLareD uNfIt fOr GiViNg EvIdeNcE. tHIs ShoWs HoW A wOmAs hoUnOr Is saFeGuArEDed FroM fAlSe AcCUsATioNs.
Posted 27 Mar 2005

Awaaara says
I knOw sOmE pEOplE aRE GOnNA Be SuRpRiSed bY mY ViEws bUT I hAd To SaY wAt I hAd To SaY
Posted 27 Mar 2005

Dua_786 says
I agree with u Awaara...
& Asian khata hain na ka eak kan sa suno dosra kan sa nakal do... So just don't care whtever ur anties says about u or ur future... U & ur parents know wht u r doing... & if u think it's right then just go head & do it... belive me agar aap shadi karlo aur kuch na karo tab bhi un ko pob's rahain gi aap sa... b/c these kind of anties apni pobs tu solve kar nahi sakti is liya dosron ki lifes main pobs create karna aa jati hai... So just belive in urself & Allah...
Posted 27 Mar 2005

Asian says
Dua see this is the problem my mom and dad are with ALLAH, so that gives them to so called right to tell me what i can and cannot do, the next in command is my Baji in the United States, every time she is here everyone shuts up, shes so cool and scary , I love the way she makes the aunties shut up......

and Awara i totally agree wuth you, and i know about all the points you have raised. my mom was totally cool, she liked Wrestling and Limp Bizkit and i could sit their and watch talk shows with her. She told me about Drugs and everything. her point was she'd rarther me ask her then go find out for myself. but society wise womens views are always twisted into submission

i am from a totally diffrent cast compaired to the desi popluations of where i live their view is my family marry when we are old. rarther marry when i'am an auldie bauldie then when i'am a kid.

but what i am asking what is the main experence of girls from around the world? i can defend myself ten fold lol ask my aunties that they will just say i'am a rude arrogant girl with no sense of direction, but i think i am lucky to have a cool bro and sis, because my bro sticks up for me too
Posted 27 Mar 2005

i am here too no place for boyz   
Posted 27 Mar 2005

Dua_786 says
Asian said:

Dua see this is the problem my mom and dad are with ALLAH, so that gives them to so called right to tell me what i can and cannot do, the next in command is my Baji in the United States, every time she is here everyone shuts up, shes so cool and scary , I love the way she makes the aunties shut up......

and Awara i totally agree wuth you, and i know about all the points you have raised. my mom was totally cool, she liked Wrestling and Limp Bizkit and i could sit their and watch talk shows with her. She told me about Drugs and everything. her point was she'd rarther me ask her then go find out for myself. but society wise womens views are always twisted into submission

i am from a totally diffrent cast compaired to the desi popluations of where i live their view is my family marry when we are old. rarther marry when i'am an auldie bauldie then when i'am a kid.

but what i am asking what is the main experence of girls from around the world? i can defend myself ten fold lol ask my aunties that they will just say i'am a rude arrogant girl with no sense of direction, but i think i am lucky to have a cool bro and sis, because my bro sticks up for me too

Ok Asian koi tu aap ka saath da raha hai na...
Posted 28 Mar 2005

Asian frankly speaking it is a dilema of Old aged aunties .What we can do is just tolerate it. Few months later i was also insulted by my uncle (Not my mom and dad).I feel so disturbed at that time. Still now when i remember that embaressment My BP shoots up.But try to forget this

Posted 28 Mar 2005

Asian says
lol well tt i'am not you am I

take a conversation that took place a few days day

Auntie pantie
"ne tu vayah kado ker ge? artrara (18) de ho gayie, Bhuddie......

Asian meai vaeay nahie karge ge, minu Kuriyah changie lagadiean (muhahahahahha)

Auntie pantie "durrr phitay mooo"

Asian hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

i will answer back reguardless of age, but why is this a social factour desi's and born pk people have to put up with?
Posted 28 Mar 2005

ha ha
Posted 29 Mar 2005

Asian says
Posted 29 Mar 2005

Posted 29 Mar 2005

javad says
Posted 29 Mar 2005

Asian says
i would if you were girls so lolz JOKE
Posted 29 Mar 2005

Posted 30 Mar 2005

Asian says
i don't hug Pindos

But seriously i don't know why Asian people have to put up with this?
Posted 31 Mar 2005

Asian says
holla? ufffffff Amercians
Posted 31 Mar 2005

Asian says
why the hell are you saying Holla?
all amercian desi's do that. why?
Posted 31 Mar 2005

javad says
myyyy kalloo dont be angry im here for u
darling muaaahhhh
Posted 31 Mar 2005

Asian says
no darling and no muwaah either, is Amercian pindo ko zara deeko, wah junglies ko bhie aj kal computers mil rahay hai (no offence)
Posted 31 Mar 2005

kaloo jab tumhe mil sakta hay to sab ko mil sakta hay
Posted 31 Mar 2005

Asian says
you call that style?

and listen BOZO i'am younger then you and faster then you, so stay out of my way Granny
Posted 31 Mar 2005

desiamerican--> he goes to store..he asks where is chai
Posted 31 Mar 2005

Asian says
sk i don't think he has DISCOVERED SOAP yet
Posted 31 Mar 2005

srk lol
Posted 31 Mar 2005

its from movie
Posted 31 Mar 2005

Posted 31 Mar 2005

JB''s ROMEO said:

Asian said:

you call that style?

and listen BOZO i'am younger then you and faster then you, so stay out of my way Granny

SO GRANY U R YOUNGER THEN ME AND AND AND FATER THEN ME TOO

HAHAHAHHA

HOLLA MOTO

Hollay Hollay chal
Posted 31 Mar 2005

Reply to Topic