Adnan Sami's Heavy Weight

6417 views 749 replies
Reply to Topic
jason statham

Total Posts: 2999

The melodious heavy man who has chosen to hop the fence to India is apparently doing well, actually very well. Adnan Sami Khan is currently the highest paid singer in Blooywood!! He is charging Rs. 100,000 for a song while his Indian competitiors are getting Rs. 75,000. It seems that Pakistani singers are more popular in Indian film industry than in Lollywood flicks.

Posted 02 Jul 2003

Reema says
Yeah Adnan Sami is good and everything and is popular in India but we should also look at where he started from and got at least some recognition from.....PAKISTAN....[colored]
Posted 02 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
good point mr. nice guy. adnan sami is not the only one being hunted by bollywood...they also have made pitches for humaira arshad and other pakistani singers. only difference is, they're staying put in good old pakistan! good for them!

and u 2 reema gee - good point. he is a Pakistani first, but he comes off as being a sell-out. who knows though...
Posted 02 Jul 2003

Reema says
Hey N....Fan how did u know about them wanting Humera Arshad....did u read about it somewhere? i'll be so cross if she goes to india as she's my fav singer! [angrypirat]
Posted 03 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
what a coincidence?!?!?!!!!!!! humaira arshad is MY favorite singer too!!!

i read that she has signed with a UK production company which will now make her music video's. her newest video which debuted this past week for her song "mai nai boldi" was probably made by these people in the UK! good video!

i also read that india wants her to do playback singing, but thankfully she has turned them down. i don't think she'll go there. she's pakistani through and through!! she has unfinished business at home before she ventures out!
Posted 03 Jul 2003

paki lion says
I HATE ADNAN SAMI NOW! HOW COULD HE MAKES SONG FOR PEOPLES WHO HAS BEEN SO RUDE AGAINST PAKISTAN AND ITS PEOPLES FOR YEARS AND YEARS...HE EVEN MAKES SONG FOR THOSE WHO MADE ANTI PAKISTANI MOVIES! THAT SHAMEFUL FATTSO!
Posted 03 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
LOL.

is that tru tho...he made music for anti-pakistan movies?? thats low....
what an assclown....!
Posted 03 Jul 2003

Night says
Good singer?
Posted 04 Jul 2003

Reema says
U r sooooooooooo rite about that sami! he is a fatso! he's so stupid....so many ppl take the mick out of him..about his body...and he still sits in that country( where they hate all of us) licking their assess!!!!![:(!]!!!!!! and for what...money/ women (as they are ready for anyone with money)
Posted 04 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
LOL. nicely put reema!
Posted 04 Jul 2003

i think adnan is a good singer...

who cares bout his body....

i realy like him...

his songs are kool....

Posted 04 Jul 2003

hey ase nahi kehte ha wo mota ha lekin use koi bimari ha jis se us ka wazan kam nahi ho sakta :)
Posted 05 Jul 2003

acha...

wohito mein in logo ko samjha ne ki koshish kar rahi thi...

par yeh sab samj te hi nahi...
Posted 05 Jul 2003

Cute_gal says
yeah...he's a kewl singer
Posted 05 Jul 2003

madmax says
adnan sami is a good singer
Posted 06 Jul 2003

~Fragi~ says
but bad man ...
Posted 07 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. agree with FFM.
Posted 07 Jul 2003

maham20 says
He's great !!

Image Insert:

117.26 KB
Posted 07 Jul 2003

quote:
Originally posted by ffm

but bad man ...

y?
Posted 07 Jul 2003

maham20 says
[angrypirat]

Image Insert:

12.74 KB
Posted 08 Jul 2003

~Fragi~ says
juz coz of many reasons ...
Posted 09 Jul 2003

hmm...

oke i get it...

:S
Posted 09 Jul 2003

madmax says
kiddddddo like what
Posted 13 Jul 2003

Rain Man says
hey hey hey, adnan sami is pakistani , and hes makin songs over there, but no pakistani is gona say anything...cuz there's nothing to say..like i said movies are movies...but some ppl just don't get it lol any ways

Tera Chehra was awesome album, that song with Amitabh was great...chalo adnan pakistan ka naam india mein bhi roshan kar raha hai...kya baat hai
Posted 27 Jul 2003

paki lion says
henceforth we wont consider adnan sami as a pakistani anymore..he is indian now final point!
Posted 27 Jul 2003

Rain Man says
lol that's the most idiotic thing i've ever heard, just cuz he's in India he's indian lol hahahahha [bandit]
Posted 28 Jul 2003

just for info sake- he s applied for indian citizenship and will get it this october. if this is not insulting for pakistan then what is? well get ur guard up- ur land of pure is being deserted and people crossing over to the place that u r so jealous of. ur actors come and sing indian songs on indian tv shows , all of them are so wanna be indians, it s not surprising at all. adnan sami is havin a great time in india and getting all the money and women he wants. the few best uve got are hopping the fence .
Posted 22 Aug 2003

umair16 says
the only thing insulting for pakistan is ppl like u putting pakistan down . . . and takeing indias side . . its ppl like u thats put the pakistani film industrie down and give bollywood more to talk about
Posted 22 Aug 2003

paki lion says
yeah and whats more..we are proud pakistani..we dont care that indai film industry is doing better then ours..the most important part is how the country is doing well..look at ur india..there 60% of its population are so extremely poor and it is also rated as one of the worst country wid full poverty and diseases..thats why i can prouldy say i am a pakistani! so we are not jealous of ur shitty country u ba*****!
Posted 23 Aug 2003

umair16 says
am with -u paki lion . 100%

we dont need ppl like springtepper in our country
Posted 23 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
quote:
Originally posted by springstepper

ur actors come and sing indian songs on indian tv shows... all of them are so wanna be indians, it s not surprising at all. adnan sami is havin a great time in india and getting all the money and women he wants. the few best uve got are hopping the fence .

lol. oh man....springstepper....u consistantly bring up adnan sami. newsflash......pakistan has MANY more singers!! he doesn't represent our country alone!

our actors come and sing indian songs on indian tv shows???? this is news 2 me. who sang what, on what channel??? lol.

the few best we have are hopping the fence??? WHO, MAN??? lol. gimme some names already. and trust me all-star...we don't have a 'few' stars...we have MANY. india should know....they've copied most if not all of them.
Posted 23 Aug 2003

Reply to Topic