Healthcare Factory Price Flibanserin Powder

1060 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
freemexy

Total Posts: 0

Healthcare Factory Price Flibanserin PowderFlibanserin, is a medication approved for the treatment of pre-menopausal women withhypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD). The medication increases the number of satisfying sexual events per month by about one half over placebo from a starting point of about two to three. The certainty of the estimate is low. The side effects of dizziness, sleepiness, and nausea occur about three to four times more often. https://www.aasraw.com/products/nandrolone-phenylpropionate-powder
Flibanserin is a new drug being investigated for the prevention of HSDD in woman. HSDD, is a relatively new term developed to describe Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder which basically means a woman whose is otherwise healthy has a lacking libido, or a lack of sexual desire. Studies show that about 10-20% of women face this problem and some say HSDD outnumbers men with sexual problems. Flibanserin is classified as a 5-HT serotonin receptor agonist and a dopamine D4 receptor partial agonist. It is a Non-Hormonal agent that in essence increases dopamine and noradrenalin while reducing Serotonin in the brain. This in return seemingly has a positive effect on a woman's sexual craving who was otherwise lacking in this area. The benefits of it being Non-Hormonal are that it will not have the problems associated with other hormonal treatments such as a negative altered mood among other issues.
Flibanserin is a drug that is mainly used to improve female sexuality. Flibanserin is a medication approved for the treatment of pre-menopausal women with hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD).The medication increases the number of satisfying sexual events per month by about one half over placebo from a starting point of about two to three.
Posted 31 Aug 2019

Cagespeak says
Hello. This is a very wonderful product for women and I would also like to add that for women's health, you can use high-quality CBD oil very effectively. For me, one great site was recommended by MarijuanaBreak and I have experienced this excellent action of CBD oil, so I recommend to restore health and check over here.
Posted 04 May 2020

Much empirical evidence exists that supports the effectiveness of CBT in treating a variety of disorders. drug treatment programs for married couples has shown impressive results using this technique-driven approach.
Much empirical evidence exists that supports the effectiveness of CBT in treating a variety of disorders. drug treatment programs for married couples has shown impressive results using this technique-driven approach.
Posted 13 May 2020

Reply to Topic