Aniracetam Solubility in Pure and Binary Solvents

1508 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
freemexy

Total Posts: 0

Aniracetam Solubility in Pure and Binary Solvents
The aim of this work is to study the solubility of aniracetam and discuss the molecular interaction between solute and solvent in the dissolution process. This work would be important to optimize the crystallization and extraction process of aniracetam. The equilibrium data of aniracetam in seven pure solvents including methanol, ethanol, n-propanol, isopropyl alcohol, acetone, toluene, ethyl acetate, and three binary mixtures were measured by using the isothermal saturation method from T = 273.15 to 318.15 K. The solubility of aniracetam in pure and mixed solvents increased with the increasing temperature. At a given temperature, the solubility of aniracetam in (acetone + alcohols) increased with increasing mass fraction of acetone. Moreover, it was greater in (acetone + methanol) than other mixed systems. Femara powder
The maximum solubility of aniracetam in pure solvents was obtained in acetone, and the order they follow from small to large is (n-propanol < isopropyl alcohol < ethanol < methanol < toluene < ethyl acetate < acetone). Two pure solvent models (modified Apelblat equation, ?h equation) and two cosolvent models (CNIBS/R-K model and Jouyban-Acree model) were applied to analyze the obtained solubility data. The correlation showed the experiment data is very close to the calculated values and exhibit low values of RAD and RMSD. Infrared spectra recorded between crystallized products and raw material in the pure dry KBr matrix in pairs and Pearson correlation coefficient were used to quantify the degree of similarity. Furthermore, powder X-ray diffraction (PXRD) was applied before and after the experiments to analyze the crystal form of aniracetam studied in this work.
Posted 31 Aug 2019

lendstatic says
It’s clear from the first chapter of The Governess Game that author Tessa Dare’s irreverent sense of humor is in rare form. Readers are introduced to dashing ne’er-do-well Chase Reynaud as he is woken up by Rosamund, one of his two newly acquired wards, for a funeral that he has to officiate. The funeral is for Millicent, his other ward Daisy’s beloved doll, who is frequently dead or dying. Into this dysfunctional almost-family walks Alexandra Mountbatten, an aspiring astronomer who accepts the position of governess—and nurses a nearly uncontrollable crush on Chase. Of course, he soon finds her equally irresistible.
We talked to Dare about writing a governess romance in the midst of the #MeToo movement, the joys of Twitter and the real-life inspiration for her latest lovable heroine.
Something I really appreciated about Alex is that she wants to be sensible and no-nonsense all the time, but she also has a corner of her brain that is dead set on a sparkly, fairy-tale love story. What led you to write a heroine who is basically resisting the fact that she’s in a romance novel?
As Jane Austen wrote in Pride and Prejudice, “A lady’s imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment.” I suspect a lot of women can relate to that quote. At least, I know I can! Sometimes, even though we know it’s absurd, we find ourselves plotting out a whole life with someone solely on the basis of a first date or even a chance encounter. That’s the situation Alex finds herself in. She bumped into a handsome, charming man in a bookstore—one she knows she’s unlikely to ever see again, much less marry—and yet she can’t get those thoughts out of her mind. Happy Wheels 3D.
Alex’s backstory is inspired in part by your parents-in-law’s experiences as Filipino immigrants. What was it like to write a story where some aspects were based on people who are very close to you?
Alexandra isn’t based as much on my parents-in-law as she is on my own children, who are half Filipino and half Caucasian. After Alex’s mestiza (half Spanish, half native islander) mother died, she was raised by her father, a white sea captain from America, and she has lived in England since her adolescence. Basically, even though my daughter doesn’t read my books—understandably awkward for a 14-year-old to read her mom’s romance novels!—if she ever does, I want her to find a heroine who looks like her and shares a similar heritage. As for research, I lived in the Philippines for a year before I even started dating my husband (who lived in California—it’s a long story). A few of the story elements are from folklore and traditions that I heard about there or from my in-laws. I also tracked down the journal of one of the first American sailors to trade in the Philippines to read an outsider perspective of the era.
The governess trope in historical romance is well loved but also fraught with potentially sexist peril. What parts of this dynamic were you excited to write, and what parts did you know wouldn’t be in The Governess Game?
Governess romances have been a tried and true plot since Jane Eyre, and I love the trope as much as any reader. That said, I happened to be writing this book at the height of the #MeToo movement, and the power imbalance of rake/governess was something I worried about constantly. Any time you have an employer and employee pairing, it’s a delicate line to walk. I tried to acknowledge that in the characters’ thoughts and dialogue, and to make it clear to both the reader and Chase that Alexandra was equally interested in a physical relationship. In fact, she’s often the one initiating!
Posted 03 Sep 2019

goalken says
I do not know what to say really what you share very well and useful to the community, I feel that it makes our community much more developed, thanks basketball legends
Posted 20 Mar 2020

Great post, you havepointed out some fantastic details , I too conceive this s a very fantastic  sonic games
Posted 13 Apr 2021

Thanks for the blog loaded with so much information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for.
geometry dash
Posted 11 May 2021

Reply to Topic