Posted 04 Jul 2003

bolywood...

better storys .... better music...

good acters.....

good colours...
Posted 04 Jul 2003

but i want to add....
:

paki dramas r the best.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 04 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
untouchable, we HAVE GOOD ACOTRS/ACTRESSES TOO damnit!!!!! that could be argued i guess..

BUT....MUSICALLY.......r u okay?!?!?!!! we OWN INDIA when it comes to music!!! do i need to whip out my list of nusrat fateh ali khan songs alone that india has copied?!?!?!! they don't know how to MAKE music...only COPY it!! sad but tru.
Posted 04 Jul 2003

cool down yaar....

mujhe daroa mat....

oke oke...u r right ab khush

[colored]
Posted 05 Jul 2003

but...

pak films dekhte waqt lagta hai...ke koi purane zamene ki film dekh rahe ho...

they should be working better on the colours....

Posted 05 Jul 2003

and the music too...

lolly films music is bakwas....

Posted 05 Jul 2003

if they can make good music, why dont they make the music of the films bettah....

Posted 05 Jul 2003

if they can make good music, why dont they make the music of the films bettah....

Posted 05 Jul 2003

??????????
Posted 05 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol.

untouchable...sorry to have scared you. lol.

you're right ki pakistani film kee colours ko aur acha hona chaiya. is baray mein aap ki bath 100% sahee hai. lekin music yaar....aap teek to hain?!?!

out of curiosity, have you heard the music for mendhi wale hath, chooriyan, pal do pal, yeh dil aap ka hua, and many more?!?! we make EXCELLENT music. our music directors work hard to make hits. sure they make one or two bad songs, but thats just part of the game! meanwhile indian music directors cannot MAKE music..only copy!

the LATEST example...this so-called "hit" movie with shahrukh and that stupid lady...i 4get her name....did u know the lead song is a PAKISTANI COPY and same with another one! they can't stop copying!!! u're right about the stories and the colours, but 110% wrong about the music. we're the best at it, HANDS DOWN!
Posted 05 Jul 2003

untouchable NFAKfan is right indian ki 5 me se 4 films me pakistani gane hote hain kyon ke tum ne paki songs khabi sune nahi na is liye tumhain pata nahi chale ga
Posted 05 Jul 2003

tum keh rahe ho na better story eo sab tamils ki nakal karte hain ;)
Posted 05 Jul 2003

hmm....
Posted 05 Jul 2003

waise...

i am bilkol fine...

thanx for askin
Posted 05 Jul 2003

quote:
Originally posted by NFAKFan

the LATEST example...this so-called "hit" movie with shahrukh and that stupid lady...i 4get her name....did u know the lead song is a PAKISTANI COPY and same with another one! they can't stop copying!!! u're right about the stories and the colours, but 110% wrong about the music. we're the best at it, HANDS DOWN!

chalte chalte??[colored]
Posted 05 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
EXACTLY! the lead song is a rip off of a pakistani song, and another song in the same movie is a nusrat fateh ali khan semi-copy...surprise, surprise, they've copied nusrat FOR THE TRILLIONTH time!! lol.
Posted 05 Jul 2003

yeah that true...

Posted 06 Jul 2003

madmax says
bollywood
Posted 06 Jul 2003

Khalil says
Which pakistani song did they copy?
Posted 09 Jul 2003

~Fragi~ says
... pata naheeen
Posted 10 Jul 2003

ShujaSlam says
Tauba tumharray yeh ishaaray from chalte chalte
Posted 10 Jul 2003

abs_ppl says
Pakistani people may not be able to make good movies but they have better potential then indians
Posted 11 Jul 2003

sanam411 says
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! BOTH INDIAN .... PAKISTNI YUP!
Posted 11 Jul 2003

pak need more actors
in one film they have five heroes
they must go outside 4 shooting like YEH DIL AAP KA HUA HAD GREAT BACKGROUND
BIG BUDGET FILM
NEW MUSIC DIRECTORS WITH GREAT MUSIC
THERE R LESS URDU FILM EN MORE PUNJABI FILM

Posted 11 Jul 2003

INDIANS CAN'T BEAT PAK IN DRAMA'S COZ PAK HAVE GREAT DRAMA'S
Posted 11 Jul 2003

INDIAN LIKED THE BACKGROUND OF FILM YEH DIL AAP KA HUA
Posted 11 Jul 2003

ShujaSlam says
90% of paki's movie are sooo bakwass! too much violence getts annoying. look at india, 60% of there films are pretty good. most are koo filmsthese days
Posted 15 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
i wouldn't call lollywood movies bakwaas. lol. repetitive, yes, but bakwaas, no! and bollywood movies are repetitive too. the ones that aren't are usually hollywood remakes. lol.

since both industries are currently struggling...u know what they should do?! (it probably won't happened, but its worth imagining)....they should pool their resources: india's money/actors, and pakistan's music directors/actors, and make one big epic!! then maybe both sides can force on another into coming up with a unique idea which will appeal to all.

think about it...a movie for the masses with shahrukh khan, madhuri, shaan and saima!! the writing's on the wall for a blockbuster! lol.
Posted 15 Jul 2003

Ali_BaBa says
sexy girl's in the movies,like Rani Mukarji
Posted 16 Jul 2003

Reply to Topic