Are you a dog owner?

873 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
Ammonite

Total Posts: 0

I want to have my own dog but I heard so many times that these pets are very difficult to care and grow. Is that true? Can you share with your experience please?
Posted 19 Sep 2019

Morita says
I have a dog and a cat, and from my own experience I can say that having any pets demands a high responsibility for them. You need to understand that they're not toys for you and you'll need to care about them all time you'll be together. Also, think about your budget because for example safe and high-quality dog food isn't a cheap thing and keep in mind that you'll need to visit a vet rather often too, especially during your dog's puppy period.
Dogs aren't the most difficult pets to care, but they demand much time in the beginning, for example puppies often can become ill because of many reasons. Also, with the dog you'll need to have walks with it every day despite your mood, state, weather etc., are you ready for this?
Vets recommend in this case to read about pros and cons of various pets firstly, and analyze how you'll need to take care about them, there are many useful resources for the current and future dog owners https://petonbed.com/ now.
Posted 19 Sep 2019

JoeLeyva55 says
Yes... No doubt at all. Dogs love their owners more than the love given by owner to him. It might be possible in most of the cases dat dogs are the one who loves more than anyone else in this world to his owner. I have a dog and she loves my dad a lot. When dad comes late it may happen Dat I sleep or mom get sleep bt she wait with full of devotion by watching to door and seating outside.

Let me tell u an incident, once there was some prblm in car and my dad has to see it by looking down while doing so his head was supposed to touch the ground and my dog was their only. She come their an sleep at Dat place so dat my dad could see the prblm of car without getting his head touched to ground or without getting hurt.
This simply show the love and care of dog to his owner. For more information: coolpetlife.com

Posted 11 Dec 2019

AdamLee says
After dog food, dog beds are some of the most important choices pet parents will make. This becomes even more important as a dog ages and they start to experience aches and pains.
We took a look through dozens of dog beds to identify the best of the best. We looked through different options and weighed them based on comfort, features, build, materials, and other features we viewed as essential to a quality dog bed. We also sorted them by our favorites, ones that are more budget-friendly, some of the best orthopedic beds, and more. We’ll break down what you need to know about each bed so you can make the best decision for your dog. Read more here luxury dog gifts
Posted 11 Apr 2020

dipa1990 says
As with many of its research chemical cathinone predecessors, 3-MMC is known to come in the form of either a white powder or crystallized shards which users can ingest to produce a powerful, fast-acting but short-lived euphoric stimulant-entactogen effects, particularly when they are insufflated, vaporized or injected. buy 3mmc online
Chemicals online shop in USA | 
Chemicals online shop in USA | 
3mmc Online |
Buy 3MMC online | 
Buy Crystal Meth Online | 
SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION UNIVERSAL | 
Activation Powder to bank notes | 
Buy Fentanyl Powder | 
Buy red mercury liquid | 
Buy Hexen Crystal | 
buy 4-CMC POWDER | 
Buy 2-nmc Online |