Men are like............CHEESE

7118 views 192 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

right this topic is for FEMALE, o stuff it your going to reply anyways, its about harrisment. And how every day tasks become harder to preform,

i'am going to be serious for a min, we all like to be flattered, the free grocries, the no showing on bass pass on the bus, the free hot chocolate in star bucks but sometimes it gets to much.

Yesturday i was in my local shopping centre (mall, Bazar) whatever you want to call it. I decided to buy some food as my bro diddent want apna but english khana, so here i am walking into a grocrie store,

as i walked in i had a whole bunch of baskits fall infront of me, as a worker said "one of those days", i started laughing and just said "think of the money" lol
he handed me a baskit and smiled, at the corner of my eye i caught the security guard staring at me

i ignored him and started loaded my baskit with bread milk yada yada, and then i started to notice the security guard was following me, that ticked me off, i was wearing a full neck with black trosers and a full trench coat, dressed smart, fair enough if i was wearing a fubu top with nike shoxs but that ticked me off, felt like throwing the block of cheese i hade in my baskit, when i left the store he winked at me,

now i demonstrated refrain from kicking his desi bootay into the next eham eham yeah. now this is not just me, all of my female friends get this?

SO WHY DON'T YOU LAY OFF AND LEAVE US WOMAN BEEEE
Posted 07 Apr 2005

english khana..means he eat haraam khana
Posted 07 Apr 2005

Asian says
fish and chips? not haraam
Posted 07 Apr 2005

oke
Posted 07 Apr 2005

Asian says
okie BURRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPP
Posted 07 Apr 2005

mzaid says
that guard was just performing his DAMn duty and may be that wink was a courtesy call.........u naught girl .........
Posted 07 Apr 2005

Maha Jee says
hmmmmmmmmm    wht can i say about this...??
Posted 08 Apr 2005

Asian says
maha jee i'am saying how hard it is for a Desi female to go about her daily business without getting an idiot shout "o soniyah" or "o sapno ke Shazadi", it's DAM FLAMMING ANNOYING

why do men do that? why can't they just get a life and treat woman as normal human beings? i'am not saying all men are bad, some are really nice, but i cannot even go shopping with the girls, no melay, i can't even take my aunties babies into the park for a nice stroll,

AJJ KAL KE LARKAY BHOOT BESHARAM, KOI BHIE UT PATANG KE BAAT KERAY MUJSAY PIR WOH BHOOT NARAM HO JAYA GA
Posted 08 Apr 2005

Bazigaar says
cheeze?
Posted 09 Apr 2005

Bazigaar says

Posted 09 Apr 2005

Bazigaar says
cheez
Posted 09 Apr 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 09 Apr 2005

Asian says
cheese like cheese sandwitich, my cousin likes cheese and chips, i have no idea why o well lol
Posted 09 Apr 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 09 Apr 2005

Asian says
you don't like cheese?

cheese is very british just look at wallace and grommit lol

Posted 09 Apr 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 09 Apr 2005

Asian says
Posted 09 Apr 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 09 Apr 2005

Asian says
Posted 09 Apr 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 09 Apr 2005

Asian says
Posted 09 Apr 2005

mzaid says
cheese khaaaa kha kar khud bhe and i believe apnay bhai to bhe moto bana dia hogaa....
Posted 11 Apr 2005

Asian says
no thats my brothers not a FATTY, YOU WANTFATTYS JUST LOOK AT THE AMERCIANS

British desi's are not FAT thier PHAT
Posted 11 Apr 2005

mzaid says
kis kis ko cheeez khane haaay....
Posted 22 Apr 2005

Asian says
yup i want BABYBELL
Posted 22 Apr 2005

mzaid says