Men are like............CHEESE

7132 views 192 replies
Reply to Topic
Asian

Total Posts: 11550

right this topic is for FEMALE, o stuff it your going to reply anyways, its about harrisment. And how every day tasks become harder to preform,

i'am going to be serious for a min, we all like to be flattered, the free grocries, the no showing on bass pass on the bus, the free hot chocolate in star bucks but sometimes it gets to much.

Yesturday i was in my local shopping centre (mall, Bazar) whatever you want to call it. I decided to buy some food as my bro diddent want apna but english khana, so here i am walking into a grocrie store,

as i walked in i had a whole bunch of baskits fall infront of me, as a worker said "one of those days", i started laughing and just said "think of the money" lol
he handed me a baskit and smiled, at the corner of my eye i caught the security guard staring at me

i ignored him and started loaded my baskit with bread milk yada yada, and then i started to notice the security guard was following me, that ticked me off, i was wearing a full neck with black trosers and a full trench coat, dressed smart, fair enough if i was wearing a fubu top with nike shoxs but that ticked me off, felt like throwing the block of cheese i hade in my baskit, when i left the store he winked at me,

now i demonstrated refrain from kicking his desi bootay into the next eham eham yeah. now this is not just me, all of my female friends get this?

SO WHY DON'T YOU LAY OFF AND LEAVE US WOMAN BEEEE
Posted 07 Apr 2005

Asian says
lol

the funny thing is he was eating brain the other day. i'll ask him the urdu name for it
Posted 08 May 2005

mzaid says
in karachi we have a mooooooost famous nehari using brain called "Javed ke Mughuz nehari"

well Javed is not your javi neither they use javi's tiny little brain but its the name of that restaurant where its been made.
Posted 08 May 2005

Asian says
"MUGUES" thats what he eat
Posted 08 May 2005

Posted 08 May 2005

Asian says
thats NASTY THOU
Posted 08 May 2005

really .. u sure ?
Posted 08 May 2005

javad says
Posted 09 May 2005

Bazigaar says
cheez meaning paneer
Posted 09 May 2005

javad says
nahi thing
Posted 09 May 2005

mzaid says
javad said:

aap ko kiss baat par roona araha hay
Posted 09 May 2005

LiL_DollY says
Asian said:

lol fair enough

well yeah he's great, he's smart understand and loving, he's not one of those apnay who have had half the uk popluation. lol it was Love at first wrong number ,

he's a working guy, lives in London so it's a long distance relationship, work takes it's toll but yeah he's supportive which is nice

your such a lucky girl
only if your knew

smiling
I wish you two the best

Your a sweetheart
he's very lucky to have you.

Good luck in the future...
and dont forget

kids are cheaper by
the dozen (jk )

hmm
Posted 09 May 2005

Asian says

he Loves kids, he can cook and clean and also can be senstive to my feelings. HE'S PREFECT
Posted 09 May 2005

Bazigaar says
rite...amd i'm da only bad one here haan
Posted 10 May 2005

Asian says
YUP after Mj and Neo but they are not here, they are busy runing KEEMA NAAN FACTORY
Posted 12 May 2005

Posted 13 May 2005

javad says
Posted 13 May 2005

mzaid says
Asain may i ask u MJ kaun hay ?????
Posted 18 May 2005

Posted 19 May 2005

Bazigaar says
say cheeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz
Posted 20 May 2005

cheeeese
Posted 20 May 2005

mzaid says
oh hooo.........itnay peelay daanth aur taater bhe...

buaaaaaQ
Posted 21 May 2005

tum mere moonh main kiakar rahe ho
Posted 22 May 2005

MRBAIG says
if love is not a game so why are there so many players? MRBAIG38494.5696180556
Posted 22 May 2005

Bazigaar says
hi janab
Posted 22 May 2005

Bazigaar says
ye konsay cheez ke baat ho rahi hae
Posted 22 May 2005

MRBAIG says
kia haal hay aur topic kia hay kuch samajh nahi aaraha hay   
Posted 22 May 2005

Bazigaar says
MRBAIG said:

kia haal hay aur topic kia hay kuch samajh nahi aaraha hay   

haal theek hae...allah ka shuker hae...how r u?

topic to idher adhay se zayada samajh se bahir he hotay hian...bas aa jao aur shuru ho jao...ek baat se dosri aur dosri se teesri nikalti hae idher...
Posted 22 May 2005

Posted 24 May 2005

Asian says
Posted 24 May 2005

kaloo bara hans rahee ho
Posted 25 May 2005

Reply to Topic