Do you like hunting?

1601 views 4 replies
Reply to Topic
kreyss

Total Posts: 0

Do you like hunting?

Posted 07 Oct 2019

illina says

I like to go hunting with friends, but I do not like when they kill animals. I like to make interesting videos about the life of wild animals. But my boyfriend loves hunting pheasants.

Posted 08 Oct 2019

salan says

I love hunting. It really fascinates me. By the way, this was not always the case, at first I was very unfortunate and I could not shoot the deer, but then I decided to buy a laser range finder for hunting at  https://www.atncorp.com/smart-hd-weapon-sight  and now I can not only shoot accurately, but also shoot videos of excellent quality.

Posted 08 Oct 2019

GroovEye says
 l love hunting. What could be greater than chasing a deer for a decade and then keel it. In the end you feel powerful and more confident, for a man it's very important. However, hunting isn't just about killing, is also about adrenaline which pumps up in your chest. I enjoy which moment while hunting!
Posted 15 Mar 2020

SirusMion says

In ancient times hunting was considered an art. On many old columns are drawn pictures with men hunting with an arrow and bowl. The civilization ruined hunting as a form of art. I love hunting and getting lost in the woods. As for me each hunting is like a new discovery, which brings new emotions and raise my adrenaline. You never now how it will end, thus making it more exciting and interesting. Hunting changed a lot in the last decades. The bow and arrow were changed on guns, EDC multitool for all outdoor needs, pop up tents and cars. I would like to participate in an antic hunting, where being naked and fighting melee would be usual stuff. It would be a fantastic get away from civilization.

Posted 15 Mar 2020

Reply to Topic