Travis Fulgham Detroit Lions Jersey

476 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
elaine95

Total Posts: 0

The Lions fell to 5-10 on Sunday when the Vikings scored 27 straight points after Detroit got out to a 9-0 lead in the first half of the
game.It was the sixth double-digit loss of head coach Matt Patricia’s first
season with the Lions and it seems inevitable that there will be a lot of roster
moves this offseason as Patricia and General Manager Bob Quinn try to put
together a better team. However that plays out Color Rush Travis Fulgham Jersey , defensive lineman Ricky Jean Francois says the players on hand need to fully buy into what’s going on.“I think I heard
Gandhi say this in a book I read: ‘The only way you can change a culture is
you’ve got to change the people within in,’” Jean Francois said, via the . “You
want to change the culture Cheap Travis Fulgham Jersey , change the people. I’m not finger-pointing on who needs to change or who needs to go somewhere. But if you want a different
regime, you want a different buy-in or something like that, the only way you get
a different culture is you change the people that sit in it.”There’s always talk
of culture change when new coaches get hired and there’s been a lot of that in
Detroit this year. Right now Travis Fulgham Jersey Womens , it’s very much a work in progress and will remain so until the team shows it can win consistently under the current leadership.
The Lions fired their head coach after going 9-7 in 2017 and they went 6-10 in
Matt Patricia’s first year on the job, but there’s no sign of second thoughts
from the team heading into the 2019 season.Team president Rod Wood sent a letter
to season ticket holders saying that the season fell short of the team’s
expectations, but added that “I wholeheartedly believe in the direction of our
football team.” They wont be asking many of those season ticket holders for a
bigger payout in order to see if that faith is appropriate.For all but
5 Travis Fulgham Detroit Lions Jersey ,099 seats in Ford Field, the price of tickets will remain the same or decrease by a few dollars. Of the seats that are seeing
an increase, 1 Travis Fulgham Jersey 2019 ,579 will be going up by more than $5 per game for the 2019 season.Wood’s letter also touted the hiring of offensive coordinator Darrell
Bevell and special teams coordinator John Bonamego as reasons to feel good about
the future in Detroit. If he’s proven correct, the team might be in position to
raise prices on the rest of the tickets come 2020.
Posted 14 Oct 2019

Reply to Topic