The ratings for Tuesday night’s show

191 views 0 replies
Reply to Topic
zhangzk

Total Posts: 0

Schadenfreude sells.HBO has announced the viewership for the third episode of this year’s Cameron Heyward Jersey , and one line from the press release resonates most loudly: Pittsburgh outpaced the national average
by more than three times. This means that Steelers fans enjoy watching the train
wreck that former Steelers receiver Antonio Brown‘s time in Oakland at times
seems to be on the verge of becoming.The nationwide viewership for the third
episode “was almost identical” to last year’s third episode featuring the
Browns, with 776,000 premiere-night viewers.That still marks a 12.5-percent
decline from last week’s audience of 887,000.These are premiere-night numbers
only. Viewership of the first episode Ben Roethlisberger Jersey , which debuted at 879,000, has grown in the last two weeks to 3.7 million.Still, the sharp drop suggests that interest has
waned through three episodes Antonio Brown Jersey , even though last night’s edition became the first one in which the Antonio Brown situation received more than cursory, check-the-box
treatment. In the months leading up to the trade that sent wide receiver Antonio
Brown from the Steelers to the Raiders, Brown said several critical things about
Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger.One instance concerned an interception
Roethlisberger threw late in a November loss to the Broncos and the
quarterback’s reaction to it. Roethisberger criticized Brown’s route-running and
said he should have thrown to JuJu Smith-Schuster, which earned a rebuke from
Brown that included his belief that Roethlisberger “feels like he’s the owner”
because he wouldn’t take blame for throwing the pass.In an interview with KDKA
that is set to air in full Monday evening Greg Lloyd Jersey , Roethlisberger offered a belated apology for what he said after the loss.“I took some heat and deservedly so for some of the comments on
that show and especially towards him,” Roethlisberger said. “I genuinely feel
bad about that and I’m sorry. Did I got to far after that Denver game? Probably.
… That’s the thing about media and social media, As soon as you say ‘sorry’ it
only goes so far. You can’t take it back. And I wish I could because if that’s
what ruined our friendship and relationship, I’m truly Kevin Greene Jersey , genuinely sorry about that.”Roethlisberger’s comments came on his weekly in-season radio show and his comments on the show about Steelers
matters frequently became fodder for commentary from others around the team.
There was word in March that ending the show was under consideration and the way
things melted down with Brown last year may be one of the reasons for the change
in plans.
Posted 31 Oct 2019

Reply to Topic