How do you prepare your pet for air travel?

1076 views 9 replies
Reply to Topic
franksmith1863

Total Posts: 194

How do you prepare your pet for air travel?
Posted 01 Nov 2019

freestown7 says
Flying from Tokyo to Washington DC in a couple days with my cat then a month later we will return to Tokyo.
First I looked into the export and import requirements for both countries. It varies from country to country. For example Japan is very strict with the import of animals and the US is very lax.
Next I make sure to have a carrier that is approved by my airline and book my cat's carry on ticket.
At the moment I have his carrier sitting out so that he can get used to it and not freak out when I pull it out. He likes to hide in it right now.
I have been harness training him too. I know when I go through security that he will need to come out of his carrier and having leashed and harnessed is he safest plan for him.
Posted 01 Nov 2019

Well, It can be rather challenging by the way. There are too many points that should be taken into consideration. I recommend to check out this resource giving some detailed information about traveling with dog https://petonbed.com/how-to-make-traveling-with-your-dogs-easy-and-exciting/  to be sure that you have that complete guide. Hope it can help
Posted 01 Nov 2019

maxfox says
I was more interested in how to prepare a pet for a trip on a yacht. We always prepared for the flight as usual, the necessary vaccinations, the plane. The cruise was almost the same, but here they were more worried about the well-being of the animal itself. But if everything went well with us on a rented yacht, https://12knots.com/en/yacht-charter/destinations/caribbean/ bareboat charter caribbean, then I think you should not worry about the flight.
Posted 24 Dec 2019

I advise you to contact the company with whom you are going to travel
find out what their requirements for the transport of pets, so that it does not cause inconvenience to people who will be with you
Be sure to have a passport, all kinds of vaccinations. generally good luck
Posted 26 Dec 2019

Best IVF Center in Delhi Include the name of such focus as Fertile Solutions IVF and Research Center and Benison IVF and Health Care Clinic tops the rundown of best IVF focuses in Delhi
Posted 26 Dec 2019

harveyfox says
My dog and I always travel without any problems. Still very dependent on the animal. Someone may not tolerate flights, be afraid. How did your animal refers to movement in any transport?
Posted 27 Dec 2019

ruslanovna says
Hi all. Yes, of course, I have a dog, Stafford. I always loved fighting beards of dogs. But not for the fact that they are fighting. And because they are very smart. And, by the way, my dog ??is a huge good man. We must always be attentive to the upbringing and health of your pet, so that everything is fine. Therefore, I advise you to view the site https://moderndogmagazine.com/articles/pet-health-guide-keeping-your-furry-friend-happy-and-healthy regarding those issues that may be incomprehensible to you.
Posted 26 May 2023

Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. Pet Bandanas
Posted 05 Jul 2023

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part   I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.  Forte dei Marmi restaurants
Posted 27 Dec 2023

Reply to Topic