What are the Rules for Playing Solitaire? | Onlinesolitaires.com

1626 views 14 replies
Reply to Topic
robertbenja

Total Posts: 0

To play the Solitaire card game you have to know the goal of the game. You have to move all of the 52 cards up to the four foundation piles, thereby clearing the starting lay-up as quickly as possible. Solitaire is a one-player game that can be played on a computer or with a deck of standard playing cards.
Here are the rules for playing Solitaire -
Solitaire can be easy to play if you understand the rules of the game.
You have to understand the object of the game. You have to create four piles of cards - one per suit - in ascending order.
Start building the layout. Put down one card face up and lay six cards face down to it.  Then, put one card face up on top (but lowered slightly) of the first face down card, then put a face down card on top of the other five cards. Repeat this process so that each pile has one face up card on the top.
Here are some basic ways to deal solitaire card game. The player deals either the cards at a time, or only one card is dealt at a time. The recommendations given above are applicable to both variations. 
Click Here - To play Online Solitaire Card Game or  to win Solitaire every time.
Posted 11 Nov 2019

Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. ????
Posted 10 Apr 2021

A very excellent blog post. I am thankful for your blog post. I have found a lot of approaches after visiting your post. ???//?????.net
Posted 11 Apr 2021

Wow, excellent post. I'd like to draft like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. ???
Posted 12 Apr 2021

Our credit repair services work to fix past credit mistakes and verify credit report accuracy. Talk to a credit repair expert today! affordable association management software
Posted 03 May 2021

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! Beachbody CEO
Posted 05 May 2021

I think this is definitely an amazing project here. So much good will be coming from this project. The ideas and the work behind this will pay off so much. Carl Daikeler founded Beachbody
Posted 06 May 2021

Personally, I have found that to remain probably the most fascinating topics when it draws a parallel to. You may find two to three new levels inside L . a . Weight loss and any one someone is incredibly important. Initial stage may be real melting away rrn the body. lose weight who is Carl Daikeler
Posted 08 May 2021

I truly welcome this superb post that you have accommodated us. I guarantee this would be valuable for the vast majority of the general population. personal profile
Posted 08 May 2021

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. reddit Video downloader
Posted 09 May 2021

Many homework on the continual hunt along with offstage on the road to winning. Definitely not attached, simple to-fall as a result of wayside; And not investigation, afterward into a path travel toward the black. Chairman of Beachbody
Posted 10 May 2021

Many homework on the continual hunt along with offstage on the road to winning. Definitely not attached, simple to-fall as a result of wayside; And not investigation, afterward into a path travel toward the black. Billboard Advertising
Posted 10 May 2021

I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. ????
Posted 11 May 2021

medicalphd says
Posted 04 Oct 2021

medicalphd says
Posted 04 Oct 2021

Reply to Topic