Why free VPNs are very dangerous.

929 views 2 replies
Reply to Topic
lata

Total Posts: 34

Why free VPNs are very dangerous.
Blocked sites can be bypassed by VPN
The abbreviation VPN stands for Virtual Private Network-virtual private network. The connection to it takes place on top of the standard network connection. And it was conceived for good purposes.
In the corporate sector, private networks are used for secure encrypted access of employees to company resources. But they can be used for other purposes.
VPN-a way to hide location and remove restrictions
With the help of special software based on VPN, you can get access to banned resources in the country. So you can use Spotify, which is not yet available in Russia and several other countries. Or company services Mail.ru and Yandex, which began to limit in Ukraine.
What is the difference between paid and free VPN
VPN services differ in security, purpose, protocols and access price. In the latter, the difference between paid and free solutions is particularly interesting.
In the first case, there are no questions to monetization. The user pays money for the use of private networks. And these funds cover technical costs, employee salaries and other costs.
With free harder. There is no charity, so the benefit of the owners is indirect. They could be monetized by advertising, but implementation is problematic. The question arises — what is the catch?!
And it's all about the cooperation of the owners of VPN services with partners who are interested in the information transmitted with their help.
Why can't you trust all VPN services
Imagine a VPN as a special corridor through which your data goes to bypass closed doors or locks. If you paid for the pass, no one is interested in your information. If not — in this corridor is a camera that captures the action.
In this case, the corridor is not just a stream of information about the sites that you use. With him for hand go logins, passwords and other information, which can value.
Look for an alternative to blocked sites without a VPN
As a result, when you use a free VPN, you give the key to your personal life to almost a random passerby. So keep this in mind-especially on a smartphone, which today is your whole world.
And do not rely on paid solutions (NordVPN, ExpressVPN, Trust.Zone, PureVPN, VyprVPN and similar). Of course, the owners of such services are less interested in selling information, but they can be hacked by attackers or asked to share data with the authorities. I don't know what's worse.
I advise you to pass by VPN services to which there is no absolute trust
It is better to look for alternatives to blocked sites, rather than a way to circumvent the ban. I'm sure that little-known VPNs have more reasons to leak your data to detractors than services with a name that will be caught in this at the moment.
Posted 18 Nov 2019

neha1990 says

As part of the OnePlace2Save services offering, we have the knowledge and
expertise to manage all kinds of removals and jobs which require a trusted
Cheap man and van London.
For further reassurance that you are getting only the very best service, feel free
to read through some of our lovely reviews before you get in touch. &
search Cheap Man and van near me.
Cheap man and van London
Cheap moving Van
Hire removal Van
Cheap Man and van near me
Man with van central london
house removalservice
houseremovals service
house removalservices near me
House moving Companies House removals near me
OfficeClearance Services
OfficeClearance London
OfficeClearance near me
CommercialClearance
OfficeRemoval Services
OfficeRemovals London
OfficeFurniture Removals London
Office Moving Companies Near Me
Office Move London
Office Moving Company
Office Move Company
PianoMoving Services
UprightPiano Removal
PianoMovers
OnePlace2Save Limited
Unit 32/33
The Business Centre Tariff London, United Kingdom, N17 0YX
Phone: +44800 6226 839 / +4420 7515 9347 / +4420 8216 9909
Whatsapp: +447979855252
Email: [email protected]
https://manandvannow.com/
Posted 12 Nov 2020

alterthoms says
Free VPNs can be very dangerous as they come bundled with other third party services and also have security vulnerabilities. Not only that, free VPNs don’t have any dedicated staff members who are responsible for maintenance activities like software updates and security patches. This means when these free services are compromised by hackers, it has the potential to affect much more than just your online privacy. But we will make a complete secure and free Veepn for you learn more on visit our https://veepn.com/vpn-apps/vpn-for-router/
Posted 28 Aug 2022

Reply to Topic