nazar is going 2 realese.....

957 views 13 replies
Reply to Topic
bacenty

Total Posts: 279

fim nazar is going 2 realease 28th may.&meera hazrat khawaja ghareeb nawaz key mizaaar per apnee kamyaaabe kee dooaa mnganey gayee
Posted 07 May 2005

cutefriend says
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Posted 08 May 2005

its DEFINTLY gonna be a flop
Posted 08 May 2005

khanwh says
Bush_Blasta said:

its DEFINTLY gonna be a flop

This is I belive a quality film made with latest tec .
I hope it will be a hit , I wish it all the best .

kash_beauty38481.6482986111
Posted 08 May 2005

listen, in bollywood these days, EVERY film with vulgarity has been a FLOP. The movies that started this vulgar stuff was Jism and Murder and they were superhits. After that, more and more films like that came out and all turned out to be FLOP.

Yes the latest Tech is good and the movie will be in good quality.

who knows, mabye the story will actually be nice, but still film will prob be a flop.

Also the Cast isn't that famous or big and arent that attractive to people.
Posted 09 May 2005

khanwh says
OK ... I see your point .
As for I know NAZAR is not like the films you mention .
So just wait and see what happens .
Posted 09 May 2005

Blue Oasis says
Bush Blasta is right, this movie doesn't look all that, I know I'm not going to the theater to watch it - because I'v seen nothing about it which is enticing. For me to give up my saturday evening, the movie has to be brilliant, otherwise forget it.

I'v seen Mera's movies before, even met her, she's not a great actress/entertainer, just 'okay' and even if the hero is new I don't find him interesting enough to go watch his movie in the theater.

The music sounds processed, like something you've heard before.

As for the vulgarity, it seems slutty instead of artfully erotic like Jism was, and that's why Jism was a hit, it had mature sexual notes to it not cheap soft P**N, like copy-cat movies following it up.

The only thing Nazar has going for it is its director, and I don't think he's done his best work either.
Posted 09 May 2005

yeah ur rite

and movies that i would go to the theater for are defintly ALL Shahrukh Khan films.
Bush_Blasta38482.338912037
Posted 09 May 2005

golimaro2 says
to hell with meera n nazar y r we discuusing it here this film is not worth to talk about
Posted 09 May 2005

khanwh says
Bush_Blasta said:

yeah ur rite

and movies that i would go to the theater for are defintly ALL Shahrukh Khan films.
Some Slam

If you only watch movies that star this Indian guy .
I don't get it...what you doing on lolly forum .
And why rubbish Meera unjustly , since you don't watch her movies anyway .

Posted 10 May 2005

wht do mean, "y r u on the lolly forum?"

All i am saying is that the movie Nazar will be a flop.

and i ONLY dont watch SRK films, i watch plenty of Salman khan films, and other films that are good and hits. For example, currently-Waqt(great movie).

And i've seen a few good Paki films also, Some old ones, Chooriyan and yeh dil apka hoa.Bush_Blasta38482.3416203704
Posted 10 May 2005

khanwh said:

Bush_Blasta said:

yeah ur rite

Some Slam

If you only watch movies that star this Indian guy .
I don't get it...what you doing on lolly forum .
And why rubbish Meera unjustly , since you don't watch her movies anyway .

you were against bolly movies...now you will watch
Posted 10 May 2005

khanwh says
No SRK I don't support Bollywood and never will .
I was defending Meera not the movie .
I wished movie success for Meera's sake .
I am not a hypocrit like some people here who watch every Bollywood movie including those against Pak or those which can be described as soft P**N .
But complain about Pak stars such as Sana that she should not work with such and such person or Meera should not be doing such scenes .
Come on people get real .
Don't preach what you don't practice !!!
Posted 11 May 2005

****** Topic closed*****
Posted 11 May 2005

Reply to Topic