few answers needed

2033 views 13 replies
Reply to Topic
hakona

Total Posts: 156

Freedom of speech and the description of it is you can discuss about any kind of topic there but within limit and respects.
i don't understand why mods move a topic from there,reason is topic is not relevant to the FOS.
if someone post about islam there ,they move it to religion
someone post jokes they move it to funny section.

change the description of Fos or stop moving topics because that doesn't make sense.

2nd thing i have noticed several time that peoples are using multiple id's here ...maybe that's in your policy but i don't think it's a good move..
Im member of several forums and they all believe on Quality not Quantity but here i see reverse of it.

i believe this forum can get more popularity if you some serious guys from admins and mods keep an eye on some of the worest guys among mods and admins .
they have monopolised the forum ,that's the reason you can't see serious and nice discussion here.
Posted 09 May 2005

well we made a forum religion..all islamic topic belongs there,,,for jokes offcourse funny section...well if you make a topic of movie...you cant put them in fos..while there is a bolly.holly,lolly sections...

you can use two id's..unless he dont use them for missbehave on forumshahrukh khan38481.7658912037
Posted 09 May 2005

guest. says
there are other sujects than jokes or religion!
for tht we have specific sections!

in FOS ...u can talk abt general stuff..like politics!ur personal experiences or somthng like tht!

whn u have religion section to talk abt religious issues!..thn y post it in FOS!
same is the case wid jokes n games!or bollywood or lollywood n etc!

multiples Id's are allowed here!!!
we check quality of posts n behaviour of our posters! not quantity!

u want to discuss serious issues!
we have serious corner for tht!!!..mayb u wud like to check tht out! kash_beauty38482.0365393519
Posted 09 May 2005

Ashii says
awwwwwwwwww...
see who s here
hakoonnnnnnnaaa,,,,,
my fav member,, shweeeeeeeeeeettt...

sorryy, back to topic
1/ FOS --> dont agree
2/ quality vs quantity --> agree
Posted 09 May 2005

Badal says
agree to Sall

FOS is not the place for all topics, there are special sections for special topics and they should be posted here, FOS is a place for general discussion.

Quantity, i agree (till now) and i think it needs no explanation. opposition of the new rule about INTROS points to the same.
Posted 10 May 2005

hakona said:

Freedom of speech and the description of it is you can discuss about any kind of topic there but within limit and respects.
i don't understand why mods move a topic from there,reason is topic is not relevant to the FOS.
if someone post about islam there ,they move it to religion
someone post jokes they move it to funny section.

change the description of Fos or stop moving topics because that doesn't make sense.

2nd thing i have noticed several time that peoples are using multiple id's here ...maybe that's in your policy but i don't think it's a good move..
Im member of several forums and they all believe on Quality not Quantity but here i see reverse of it.

i believe this forum can get more popularity if you some serious guys from admins and mods keep an eye on some of the worest guys among mods and admins .
they have monopolised the forum ,that's the reason you can't see serious and nice discussion here.

Dear Hakona
Dont worry dear, new rulez are coming so soon maybe they gonna start closing topics in FOS to
so dont worry na,so then ppl gonna just post in other sections, and NO PROBLEM AT ALL

hmmm jb family
Posted 10 May 2005

Bazigaar says
hakona said:

we believe in quality too...but if a members wants to use multiple id's..it' his/her own action..how can dat be associated with jp policies? unless that member is bothering other members with multiple id's or minuplating any decision making process on forum, i don't think it's dat big of an issue...it's a free forum...everyone is welcome...    

also if u feel some members r more concerned with quantity...then again...it;s their personal choice...nothing to do with administration...plus...we humans r social animal...we love to socialize...after we r done discussing a topic...we do normal chit chat...i don't see anything wrong with that...

u also mentioned about freedom of speech forum...well...yes there is freedom of speech there...but topic that can be allocated to some other forum...r normally moved...that's what those forums r for...and the topics that don;t belong anywhere else...r usually seen mainly in freedom of speech or teen talk       

i hope that helps

Bazigaar Bazigaar38482.3490393519
Posted 10 May 2005

hakona says
I appriciate all of your comments.
Logic behind moving topics from FOS is ok .i agree !
FOS is quait popular actually that's why peoples like to post there and if they will only post there no one will go other sections.

you all said we believe on quality except one of you and here peoples are posting quality posts.I think you all are living in dreams at least i havn't seen quality posts here and it can't be as long as users use multiple ID's.

Can you tell me why they use multiple ID's ?

The answer is very simple they use one for post and other for appriciating there post. is it normal ?

they make the female ID's and make fool others and act like that girl is dying for them.even one of you admin doing that.

anyways that's your forum and you better know how to deal.i say just what i feel.

Miss Sall i told you several times i don't like such kind of frankness . but i apreciate your feeling too
Posted 11 May 2005

guest. says
give me 1 example where had u seen some1 post a reply n thn praise his own post!
Posted 11 May 2005

Bazigaar says
hakona said:

Can you tell me why they use multiple ID's ?

The answer is very simple they use one for post and other for appriciating there post. is it normal ?

they make the female ID's and make fool others and act like that girl is dying for them.even one of you admin doing that.

anyways that's your forum and you better know how to deal.i say just what i feel.

Miss Sall i told you several times i don't like such kind of frankness . but i apreciate your feeling too

u talked bout members making multiple ids...yes u r right...but like i said...as long as they r not interfering with any decision making process...we have no problem with that...if a member want to open a topic and then with anohter id he wants to appreciate himself...he is not doing anything else but making fool of himself...so i don't see any problem with that...why should u or me worry bout that member...?

we have our own views...and if we appreciate that member;s idea in the post...we say it..if we don;t...again we say it...why must we let that member's second id which appreciated his previous id's idea influence us? we r our own individuals with our own views...and dat's what we give...who cares if a member comes and appreciate himself with 10 id's...like i said..he is doing nothng but making fool of himself...so i see nothing wrong with it...

about making female id and making other fool, well, this is internet and such kind of things r very common and u simply can;t control...there is no way of checking if a member says he is a guy...then he really is a guy..or if she say she is girl..then she really is one...unless we go to their home directly and confirm...which is impossible...

u also mentioned about an admin doing this...even though like i mentioned earlier...nothing wrong with it, but feel free to report that admin to any of the other admin...and i assure u we can look into this matter

last but not least..u said this is our forum...do what u want...i disagree with u here..this is my forum...this is u'r forum...this is everyone's forum...and dat's why if one member feel uncomfortable here...he/she is welcome to being out his/her concerns...absolutly nothing wrong with that...we don;t gurantee to make every member happy as it;s simply impossible....but we make sure we gve our best to keep every one satisfied
Posted 12 May 2005

Badal says
agree to bazi and want to add something more.

it is not simply possible to track who one is using multiple ids. the only valid and legal method to track someone is to track their IPs, but it will help here because now a days IPs may shared among multiple computers/users.

IP shared among multiple computers: a proxy server's ip is shared among all of its client computers, so there is a possibility that you catch the wrong person.

computer (and hence ip) shared among multiple users: in internet cafes and home PCs multiple users use the same PC and so the IP so here too its not possible to catch the right person.

and still id by chance we caught the right person using ids he may say that there are multiple users of this computer or the ip is shared among multiple computers etc.

and ofcourse, on just a guess, we cant block any person's id. i hope it may help you
Posted 12 May 2005

Bazigaar says
Badal said:

and ofcourse, on just a guess, we cant block any person's id. i hope it may help you

actually...on this forum..we can block an ip address but like u said...shared ip...could create a problem...such as in internet cafes etc...and other members or possible members might end up suffering because of this one member...
Posted 12 May 2005

Badal says
Bazigaar said:

Badal said:

actually...on this forum..we can block an ip address but like u said...shared ip...could create a problem...such as in internet cafes etc...and other members or possible members might end up suffering because of this one member...

yes ofcourse blocking a shared IP would block all users behind it from accessing the forum in addition to the real culprit.

and also IPs are not static for most home users.

Posted 12 May 2005

well i guess baat hakona ko samajh aa gaye hay ...

**** Topic Closed ****
Posted 12 May 2005

Reply to Topic