For JB Family :)

2701 views 65 replies
Reply to Topic
Badal

Age: 124
Total Posts: 5612
Points: 0

Location:
Pakistan, Pakistan
As all of us know JB FAMILY is not equal to just MODS + ADMINS, and since the issue was related to whole Jb Fammily, so this post is for whole Jb Family not just mods & admins


Because of the voting, that was going on, on the newly created rule of closing 10 days old topic in INTRODUCTION, the environment got tensed a bit, some members even got hurted. But as is required from the nice JB Members, the final decision should be acceptible to all members. I hope all members will always remain the part of the united, happy Jb family.


If someone got hurted by any of my post, i am sorry for it. I hope all members are wise enough not to take any issue personal. And I hope such disturbance would not be created again.


Thanks!

Posted 11 May 2005

Posted 11 May 2005



Do blv on mine words...


we are all equal ..its JB family ..

nothing else ...


Posted 11 May 2005

~Fragi~ says
o dont forget.... Jb is one family and families mein issues tu aa hee jatey hain .. aur un ka solution/decision bhi ho jata hai .. so nuffing new yaar ..
Posted 11 May 2005

Bazigaar says
Badal said:


Because of the voting, that was going on, on the newly created rule of closing 10 days old topic in INTRODUCTION, the environment got tensed a bit



i dunno bout u or others, but i don't see the point in getting tensed...

like i said before...jb members r given a alot more freedom then many other forums...use it..don;t abuse it
Posted 12 May 2005

Badal says
agree to WOL and fragi

agree to bazi, no point in getting tensed,
but that happened because some members got emotional over it.

Posted 12 May 2005

Bazigaar says
Badal said:

agree to WOL and fragi

agree to bazi, no point in getting tensed,
but that happened because some members got emotional over it.



bhai jo emotional hota hae us ko honay do... life is short..enjoy...
Posted 12 May 2005

Badal says
but we have to care of all of our jb family
Posted 12 May 2005

Bazigaar says
Badal said:

but we have to care of all of our jb family



i care too...per i take no tension
Posted 12 May 2005

Badal says
uff aap ko tension lenay ko kis nay kaha hai?

Posted 12 May 2005

Bazigaar says
Badal said:

uff aap ko tension lenay ko kis nay kaha hai?



u said na k kafi tension thee...so i was saying k mae ne to feel nahi ke
Posted 12 May 2005

Badal says
i know, aap feel kar bhi nahi saktay

you are so SUNG.DIL

Posted 12 May 2005

Bazigaar says
Badal said:

i know, aap feel kar bhi nahi saktay

you are so SUNG.DIL



phir voting kiyoon karwai thee bhai? new rule ka idea to mera he thaa
Posted 12 May 2005

Badal said:

As all of us know JB FAMILY is not equal to just MODS + ADMINS, and since the issue was related to whole Jb Fammily, so this post is for whole Jb Family not just mods & admins


Because of the voting, that was going on, on the newly created rule of closing 10 days old topic in INTRODUCTION, the environment got tensed a bit, some members even got hurted. But as is required from the nice JB Members, the final decision should be acceptible to all members. I hope all members will always remain the part of the united, happy Jb family.


If someone got hurted by any of my post, i am sorry for it. I hope all members are wise enough not to take any issue personal. And I hope such disturbance would not be created again.


Thanks!




Yup right
But jaisa kay aap ko khud pata hay kay aap nay yah
topic hamaray AFTER FINAL DECISION main posting na kar
panay kay baad banaya hay to USI baat par TANZ kiya yah
kay NOT JUST FOR MODS AND ADMINS to hamara apni baat to
clear karna farz banta hay
to us kay liyay ham fragi bro ki post ka reply dain gaey

~Fragi~ said:

o dont forget.... Jb is one
family and families mein issues tu aa hee jatey hain ..
aur un ka solution/decision bhi ho jata hai .. so nuffing new yaar ..



Yup right and ISI liyay Mr badal, agar JB FAMILY hay to,
aap ko yah bi pata ho ga kay familys main aksar aisa hota hay kay
HAR BAAT BACHON SAY NAHIN KI JA SAKTI. GOT IT!

And aik aur baat wo yah kay, wahan aap nay jo reply diya tha
us main again HAMARAY reasons ko GHALAT sabit karnay wali baat ki thi
zahir hay ham ko phir ghussa bi aaya, and COZ ham nahin chahtay thay kay, INTRO ki tarha yahan bi
flooding start ho jaey and TANZ etc isi liyay members ko posting say
manna kiya tha, WARNA AGAR HAM KO LARHNA HI HOTA TO WOH TOPIC BANANAY KI BIJAEY HAM INTRO MAIN
HI POST KAR DAITAY

AND yup JB MEMBERS in choti moti batun ki wajha say aik dusray ko chorhnay walay nahin


And aap ki last baat ka jawab yah hay kay
Dont know about other memberz,
but aap ki posting say ham bohat hurt hoay hain, and aap ko MAAF bi kiya

AND agar phir kabhi bi, kuch bi ham ko ghalat laga to ham bolain gaey,
chahay wo ADMINs kay khilaaf ho ya, kuch memberz kay Coz ham nay muqabla karna seekha hay,
HAAR kay DAR say CHUP baith kar tamasha daikhna nahin

Baki aap ki har agli post ka reply ho ga hamaray paas
BUT ham baat barhana nahin chahtay

Posted 12 May 2005

Bazigaar says
wesaay i am gonna move this to freedom of speech..cuz es forum mae es topic ke sense nahi banti
Posted 12 May 2005

Badal says
yes balich you are right, i posted that topic bcos i thought that should be for all jb members and thanks for your forgiveness (while i dont see any reason to get hurted on any of ma post since i just gave argu in favour of the rule, as did others against it). nothing to argue now, thanks again

And bazu...

do what you want
Posted 12 May 2005

Badal says
Bazigaar said:

Badal said:

i know, aap feel kar bhi nahi saktay

you are so SUNG.DIL



phir voting kiyoon karwai thee bhai? new rule ka idea to mera he thaa


main nay karwai thi kiya?

wo tu jis nay topic start kiya unhi ka proposal tha
Posted 12 May 2005

Bazigaar says
yup...


moving to freedom of speech
Posted 12 May 2005

Badal says
read my very firt post in that topic, i opposed voting here but nobody listened to me
Posted 12 May 2005

how chweet now we can CHIT CHAT here

its still alwd to chit chat in FOS na OR? NEW RULEZ?
Posted 12 May 2005

Badal says
yes ofcourse, topic in fos now, so chit chat fully allowed
Posted 12 May 2005

how chweet

and well guys as you says CHIT CHAT is WRONG in INTRO topics na??

chahay aik din ho, ya 10 days , ya 30 days?

Wrong is wrong haina?
Posted 12 May 2005

Badal says
that in not INTRO section, its FOS

and yes, wrong is wrong
Posted 12 May 2005

Bazigaar says
~ ßã£îçh ~ said:


chahay aik din ho, ya 10 days , ya 30 days?

Wrong is wrong haina?



u r right...

working on new rules...they will be detailed...and fair...
Posted 12 May 2005



then chota sa yah link check karen

jo against hain agar wo abhi say CHIT CHAT kar rahain hain to,
USI CHIT CHAT kay kheelaf kion hain?

http://www.janubaba.com/wforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=15687&PN= 1
Posted 12 May 2005

Bazigaar says
~ ßã£îçh ~ said:

how chweet now we can CHIT CHAT here

its still alwd to chit chat in FOS na OR? NEW RULEZ?



chit chat is allowed....as long as topic starter have no problem with it...which i see he doesn;t...so go crazy...

but chit chat...no spamming...

chit chat is...what u guys r doing rite now...replying properly..even though it;s off topic...so it;s chit chat

and what we consider spamming is somethign like this...by same member one after another




lol








lol

lol

etc etc
Posted 12 May 2005

Bazigaar says
~ ßã£îçh ~ said:



then chota sa yah link check karen

jo against hain agar wo abhi say CHIT CHAT kar rahain hain to,
USI CHIT CHAT kay kheelaf kion hain?

http://www.janubaba.com/wforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=15687&PN= 1



rule topic ko 10 days ke baad close kernay ka hae..abhi ye rule properly nahi bana k no chit chat there..as in off-topic...like i said..working on it too...
Posted 12 May 2005

Badal says
~ ßã£îçh ~ said:



then chota sa yah link check karen

jo against hain agar wo abhi say CHIT CHAT kar rahain hain to,
USI CHIT CHAT kay kheelaf kion hain?

http://www.janubaba.com/wforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=15687&PN= 1



calm down balich, you seem to extend the fight you are going 180 opposite to that what you said in your own topic.

let admins complete the rules, and your suggessions are always welcome you know it

Posted 12 May 2005

Badal said:

~ ßã£îçh ~ said:



then chota sa yah link check karen

jo against hain agar wo abhi say CHIT CHAT kar rahain hain to,
USI CHIT CHAT kay kheelaf kion hain?

http://www.janubaba.com/wforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=15687&PN= 1



calm down balich, you seem to extend the fight you are going 180 opposite to that what you said in your own topic.

let admins complete the rules, and your suggessions are always welcome you know it



na ji ham TO AAP KI baat kar rahay hain
kay jo kaho wo karo

fight lolzz no guys ,, fight hi karni ho to aur bi bohat baten hain

ham to baat kar rahay hain bas
Posted 12 May 2005

Bazigaar says
~ ßã£îçh ~ said:

Badal said:

~ ßã£îçh ~ said:



then chota sa yah link check karen

jo against hain agar wo abhi say CHIT CHAT kar rahain hain to,
USI CHIT CHAT kay kheelaf kion hain?

http://www.janubaba.com/wforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=15687&PN= 1



calm down balich, you seem to extend the fight you are going 180 opposite to that what you said in your own topic.

let admins complete the rules, and your suggessions are always welcome you know it



na ji ham TO AAP KI baat kar rahay hain
kay jo kaho wo karo

fight lolzz no guys ,, fight hi karni ho to aur bi bohat baten hain

ham to baat kar rahay hain bas


haan jo kaho wo karo...but i was not chit chatting in that topic..was i?
Posted 12 May 2005

Bazigaar said:

~ ßã£îçh ~ said:



then chota sa yah link check karen

jo against hain agar wo abhi say CHIT CHAT kar rahain hain to,
USI CHIT CHAT kay kheelaf kion hain?

http://www.janubaba.com/wforum/forum_posts.asp?TID=15687&PN= 1



rule topic ko 10 days ke baad close kernay ka hae..abhi ye rule properly nahi bana k no chit chat there..as in off-topic...like i said..working on it too...


otay pahlay say pata ho to acha hota hay na
and coz aap nay CHIT CHAT ko bi reason bana liya tha, is liyay
ham poch rahay hain yah sab , bas
Posted 12 May 2005

Reply to Topic