Gold ore processing process and production line equipment introduction

1171 views 11 replies
Reply to Topic
liuer

Total Posts: 0

with a depressed recruit in fence to fence sales who said he called on 45 homes and did not get one sale. When I checked with his field manager, we found that he had knocked on 45 fences but only 10 people answered his knock. There is a big difference in talking with 45 people and not getting a sale and in talking to 10 people and not getting a sale. So be very careful that you are working with real data. I suggest you keep track in writing of the key numbers for success. Write the results after every call as you go to the next fence. The first and most basic number to keep track of is how many
fences did you knock on. A typical number might be 20 per hour worked. Be sure to write down your results. This is an indicator of how much effort you put in on any day. The next number to calculate is how many fences were answered. This number tells you if you were working at the best time of day, if
" labor price to install a picket fence , free pavilion blueprints 10x20 wood spain "
Posted 19 Dec 2019

Thanks for the info!

Los Angeles Pool Cleaning

Posted 11 Feb 2021

Guinn says
Thanks so much for sharing! deep cleaning services syracuse ny
Posted 01 Jul 2021

And the saints we see are all made of gold guitarlessonssantarosa.com
Posted 07 Jul 2021

hookaye says
Always an informative post! Emergency Cleaning Pros
Posted 11 Jul 2021

barrybruce says
Thanks for your sharing,That's pretty cool.
eCommerce directories and sponsored links
Posted 13 Jul 2021

Guinn says
Posted 13 Jul 2021

hookaye says
Love this! Creative financing
Posted 28 Jul 2021

miraadora says
I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, thanks for sharing. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also! Tree Service Montgomery AL
Posted 10 Aug 2021

Guinn says
Posted 25 Nov 2021

miraadora says
You have a talent on capturing readers attention. By the way, If you are looking for best seo companies, please visit my website for more
Posted 03 Dec 2021

memb12 says
 Thank you for sharing your talent with everyone. You are an inspiration. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.composite boards decks?
Posted 11 Feb 2022

Reply to Topic