If you are facing any kind of difficulty with converting EDB file to PST format, then you can make use of third party tool EdbMails for the successful conversion of EDB to PST. This is one of the instant solutions for all Exchange database recovery issues with ease.
EdbMails EDB to PST
tool functions admirably with most of the versions of Exchange and Outlook. You are allowed to download the demo version of the tool to use all the features extensively and export 30 items from each and every folder of all mailboxes of Exchange to Outlook PST. This will give you an idea of how powerful EdbMails is.
Deleted mailboxes are still retained in the Exchange Server database until it’s permanently deleted by an Exchange administrator or until the mailbox retention period expires. Using EdbMails you can recover deleted Exchange Server mailboxes and permanently deleted emails from Exchange EDB files.
Also, it works for:
- Handling a severely corrupt Exchange server file.[/*]
- Recovers permanently deleted Exchange mailboxes.[/*]
- Helps to repair and restore Exchange mailboxes.[/*]
- Removes Exchange errors & viruses safely.[/*]
- Resolves secondary corruption like Index corruption, database page, etc.[/*]
- Maintains the original folder structure intact.[/*]
It supports all the Exchange server versions such as 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and you can save EDB data in EML, MHT, and HTML formats.
For more information visit EdbMails official website.