Starring: Mussarat Shaheen, Badar Munir, Shaheen, Shehnaaz, Nazia Hafiz
Director: Saeed Ali Khan

Posted 24 May 2005

ydakh kamazkam clean movie thie... there was no saima
Posted 06 Jun 2005

STANDARD says
People say..why YDAKH?

because before YDAKH..
Lollywood filmmaking was crap..no publicity..
people hardly including me know..when lollywood movie released?
First impression is lollywoo movie is Video quality and sound.this was too noisy..and loud..educated people can't tolerate..

In YDAKH...I have seen with most educated people.which never be expected in cinima..even our bugur class of karachi & Lahore who hate lollywood seen this movie..
it was a great acheivement..
Biz recorded in pakistan is 10crore..no previous movie is 10crore..
I know 'Teray pyar mein'.."Jeva" .."Ghoghat" and other is storywise good movies..if u seen on bad sound & bad pics..there is no impact..
Posted 06 Jun 2005

standard
Posted 06 Jun 2005

STANDARD says
Posted 07 Jun 2005

well said
Posted 08 Jun 2005

MR NICE says
Standard it looks like that you have not read what I have wrote properly and in turn you have contridicted yourself.

As I have said before YDAKH was a fine film on the basis of technical and production quality and you yourself agree that the on the basis of scripting, music and direction a number of other good films have been made in the last ten years and you have even mentioned 3 films.

You go to say that before YDAKH Lollywood filmmaking was crap. You make me laugh and you are trying to say that our film Industry in the last 50 years or so has just produced rubbish.

This is the same Industry that until the mid 1980s was competing with the Indians and in fact the Indians copied all the quality Urdu films from the 1980s.

Over the last ten years majority of all the Urdu films that have done well at the box office people from all walks of life have seen these films.

No doubt the publicity of YDAKH was very good but it was the TV channels which hyped the film more.

Your last point that the so called burger families also came to see YDAKH really does not bother me. They have never liked Pakistani films and even if tomorrow our industry starts producing the best films in the world they will still finds faults.

They are totally obsessed with everything Indian and have a huge inferior complex. They don't even like being called Pakistani because its a insult ot them.

Posted 08 Jun 2005

golimaro2 says
agreed what u have said is all true u have solid points
Posted 08 Jun 2005

STANDARD says
I am sorry to say..pakistani nation are big fault..u must admit..
Lollywood is not professional..not making in script..or making in marketing or releasing..still they have a fault..I am a petrotic pakistani..I want pakistan film industry should go near bollywood..not quantity..but in a quality..
U must think..why people like bollywood movie?it's a big question..and our film maker must think this question..
Film makers after 80's never promoting new singer,artist,tecnician,new tecnique according to New equipment..Cameras are old..songs in mono format..it's 40's year story..why people like lollywood movie?
Thanks God..
JAVAID SHEIKH ..is the only man.who think alone..did bravely in his film..So He is a king..
Lollywood maker couldn't know..how much potiential to recover the money in pakistan?

I will blame pakistani Govt mostly..because we & filmaker both are helpless to follow Govt rules..
and paid heavy tax in Zia-ul-haq Govt..and did not build any Art & film academy like other countries.
Posted 09 Jun 2005

golimaro2 says
yes they didnt have the techniques inthe past but still they made masterpieces isnt it great isnt it showed the talents of paki people compare old indians n pakistani films bolly films were far ahead in quality at that time also they used heavy budgets to make films full of glamour n full of colours but still our directors like nazural islam n riaz shahid made such films that people adored them n bollywood used to copy them yes after js trend has changed now people know that such kind of quality film can b made here so they r going to accept these kind of films now less quality films will not do business now    
Posted 09 Jun 2005

MR NICE says
Golimoro2 you have made a valid point. The fact is from the early 1980s our industry has gone downhill.

The major reasons being the martial law regime of Zia who after taking over in 1977 created alot of problems and uncertainty for filmmakers which meant that educated and talented filmmakers started leaving the film industry.

At the same time films like Maula Jat and Sher Khan and other Punjabi films became big hits and everyone started making these films and suddenly uneducated filmmakers and producers started taking over the film industry.

Another thing which did not help was the invasion of the VCR and Indian films and we hardly had any film makers to fight with Indian films and basically people from the upper and middle class families started watching these films.

It was during this time the standard of Cinema halls started detiorating and was the end of Cinema culture.

Still directors like Nazrul Islam, Pervez Malik, S. Suleman, Nazar Shabab and Javed Fazil kept this industry alive in the 1980s but since these directors it has been downhill because just have not been able to get new people in the industry.

If they come forward we surely have the talent to make better movies then Bollywood.
Posted 10 Jun 2005

its not funny its UGLY I mean yah pics

Posted 10 Jun 2005

Bazigaar said:

can't even spell atom right

yeah that waj funny
Posted 10 Jun 2005

SALL said:

OMG

uss wakt yeh saare molviz kahan the
poor meera

good point Chall
Posted 10 Jun 2005

STANDARD says
What's the problem with Pervaiz Malik & Javaid Fazal..they are experienced,educated & talented people..

like bollywood Mehesh Bhatt & Yash Chopra are aged and well experience in indian..but today they are so succesful..there movies are so bold..moderinize..

I can't understand..what's the problem with these experience director..
Posted 10 Jun 2005

MR NICE says
Both are brilliant directors but they need good producers or financers. All of them have dissapeared from the film industry.

People are scared to invest because of the uncertaintly of the box office but are willing to invest in TV dramas because the return is guaranteed.

It is more of business thing then any love for the performing arts. This is our biggest problem as everything is weighted with profit and loss. Where the money is everyone goes. This is the reason why every Tom,Dick and Harry is making a Drama.

No wonder the standard of our dramas has fallen and everyone is watching Indian soaps in Pakistan.
Posted 11 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
ok i am back now..will post another funny one shortly k
Posted 11 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
here's more...

Posted 11 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
Posted 11 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
now is dat funny or what
Posted 11 Jun 2005

golimaro2 says
its not funny please dont post it again
Posted 11 Jun 2005

MR NICE says
The above are all posters of Pushto films which were famous for all the above in the 1980s and 1990s. Currently they have cleaned their act up and are making decent films.
Posted 11 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
yeah this above movie was pashtu true...in 1990's i think

posters look funny though
Posted 11 Jun 2005

Ashii says

yeh movies kaun dekhta hai
Posted 12 Jun 2005

SALL said:

yeh movies kaun dekhta hai

oyee yeh peshwarar ka hit movie hai yara pora pathan yeh movie dekhta hai naswar khaa key
Posted 12 Jun 2005

MR NICE says

Nice one charizmatic
Posted 12 Jun 2005

Ashii says
yarrr,,,,,,
par..

yehh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Posted 13 Jun 2005

Bazigaar says
yeah see...log dekhtay hian
Posted 14 Jun 2005