Aurat punjaban

4969 views 512 replies
Reply to Topic
Shahrukh Khan

Total Posts: 43596

well talking abt larki punjaban for the actor is debut film couldn't they bring a new actress as well. saima is not a larki but aurat guyzz what do u think??
Posted 05 Aug 2003

sanam411 says
CAN SOMEONE PLZZZ POST HER PICC...I WANNA SEE HER!!
Posted 05 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
hm she is hm....
Posted 06 Aug 2003

Image Insert:

38.49 KB
this is aurat punjaban <<< Saima[:D]
Posted 06 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
HERE WE GO AGAIN! LOL.

people....the movie is complete, and is all set for release within the coming weeks. its success/failure controls the fate of lollywood, and u guys r complaining abt saima being in it NOW??? 2 WEEKS B4 ITS ALL SET FOR RELEASE???!!! LOL.

(AYESHAKHAN_FANATIC, where r u bro?!?! mr. shahrukh has ignored your request to NOT insult celebrities! lol. saima (like her or love her) is a celebrity and many people's favorite at that!)
Posted 06 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
.....and sanam411, this is a pic from the actual movie mr. shahrukh is talking abt...LARKI punjaban!

Image Insert:

30.6 KB
Posted 06 Aug 2003

tobah..aap log saima ko le k kion beth gye hain..kia qasoor hey uska..lagta hey ab Saima g ko khud aana paray ga....yahan
Posted 06 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. Noor-E-Sahar is right. what the hell has saima done to deserve such harsh words from all sides!???? and how come nobody answers this question, and instead continues to put her down??
Posted 06 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
well waise freedom of speech ka rite sab ko hai...per phir bhi care full ji ,,, n plz dona take any ones comments on heart
Posted 06 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
ofcourse not ffm! but still....jawab to dein, log! if u talk the talk, walk the walk! thats all! if u hate her so much....explain why! don't keep putting her down! akhir vo bhi insaan hai! she has feelingf too u know. lol.
Posted 06 Aug 2003

sanam411 says
OMG!! WHO SAID SHE IS OLD!!..HOW OLD IS SHE!!....AND I DONT THINK SHE LOOKS THAT OLD OR IS NOT FIT FOR THE ROLE SHE HAS IN THIS MOVIE OR WHATEVER!!..I MEAN SHE IS GOOD!!....
Posted 06 Aug 2003

no comments
Posted 06 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
BLESS YOU SANAM411!!!!

and to answer to question, according to various rumours, she is 41 years old. but she looks just fine for the role. lol.
Posted 06 Aug 2003

then see videoclip of larkipunjaban larka young aur larki like a aurat. ab syed noor is in love with saima or what?
Posted 06 Aug 2003

sanam411 says
OMG HAHAHAHAH NFAKFAN.........IMM SERIOUS...I MEAN HER FACE IS FINE....I DONT KNOW WHAT U GUYES R TALKIN ABOUT.....SHE LOOKS YOUNG........
Posted 06 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
u're not being sarcastic r u?! lol. i really hope you're serious!! lol.
Posted 06 Aug 2003

Rain Man says
NFAKfan, kasam se agar abhi mod hota to is puure topic ko delete kardeta...chalo koi baat nahin...keep up the good debatin... [:D]
Posted 06 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. thanks ayeshakhan_fanatic! lekin aap gavaa rehain...i don't start most of these saima topics. they come by themselves! i have to defend her! lol. kithnee dafaa kisee nai 'larki punjaban' ke baray mein topic khola hai?? lol. it never ends.
Posted 06 Aug 2003

face the reality
Posted 06 Aug 2003

jab wo aik song main car chala rahi thie to pata nahi car ka kya haal hua ho ga :)) nirma ya resham ko hona chahiyey tha. side lenay ki kya zarurut hai TRUE IS TRUE.
Posted 06 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
nirma or resham over SAIMA??? LOL, LOL, LOL!! now i've heard it all. lol.
Posted 06 Aug 2003

hope ur eyes r open
Posted 07 Aug 2003

sanam411 says
NAFKAN.........................IMM SERIOUS!!...:p
Posted 07 Aug 2003

she def looks older than the guy...fit to do his mother's role
Posted 07 Aug 2003

sanam411 says
I WANNAA SEE THEEE GUYY NOWW!!!
Posted 07 Aug 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. u've made my day sanam411 (or whats left of it)!! lol.

here's a pic of BOTH saima and this new guy, in the movie that everyone keeps talking abt, larki punjaban. she looks older than him, yes. even i admit this. but who cares?!

Image Insert:

44.43 KB
Posted 07 Aug 2003

sanam411 says
yupp who cares!!!!! i mean they dont look that bad ...............togather!!!...comeon guyess!!
Posted 07 Aug 2003

PLATONIC says
I agree with you , It is suitable to call saima an aurat rather than larki .
Posted 07 Aug 2003

~Fragi~ says
hm .. well comon yaaar ... bechari saima ka peecha choor do
Posted 07 Aug 2003

bhai hum to chorna chate hain woh to nahin chahti
Posted 07 Aug 2003

u know me hahah ya u r right,but nfakfan have faith brother :))
Posted 07 Aug 2003

Reply to Topic