CBD vs marijuana

1235 views 8 replies
Reply to Topic
Grantet

Total Posts: 0

What is better for your opinion?
Posted 05 Feb 2020

I think cbd oil better suits dishes and should be used for cooking meals, meanwhile marijuana is more effective when it is smoked or vaped. I prefer vaping medical cannabis with a special dry herb vaporizer Yocan Hit .

Posted 04 Apr 2020

AlexGreen says
If you use CBD oil for cooking, then its healing properties will be violated. This is a medicine and not seasoning.
Posted 05 Apr 2020

Grantet says
Good day. All is very simple, of course cbd oil with thc is better. Smoking is harmful for your health. CBD is absolutely safe. You can eat or drink it without any problems anywhere and in any time. I prefer cbd oil, it s the most comfortable in use and effect comes quite fast. 
Posted 09 Apr 2020

CBD is good for healthcare, skincare
Posted 11 Apr 2020

Dr.vykto says
There are lots of sites and sources that offer high quality CBD product but you are right, amonth them lots of who con people and send poor quality one. A person who doesnt know how to distinguish a good one with a bad one between them will not see any difference. I personally use only from this https://www.medicaldaily.com website and Its been a year since I get it only here and the quality there is the best one for sure.
Posted 13 Apr 2020

Colinmunro says
collect all new updating news for VPN software and find the best deals for you from  Upcoming Tech Gadgets and get with more latest features.
Posted 14 Apr 2020

I honesly cant decide between CBD vs marijuana, but my friends are always proclaimed that the best CBD oil is in town which is far times better than marijuana. I havent tried it out yet though.
Posted 14 Apr 2020

dipa1990 says
As with many of its research chemical cathinone predecessors, 3-MMC is known to come in the form of either a white powder or crystallized shards which users can ingest to produce a powerful, fast-acting but short-lived euphoric stimulant-entactogen effects, particularly when they are insufflated, vaporized or injected. buy 3mmc online
Chemicals online shop in USA | 
Chemicals online shop in USA | 
3mmc Online |
Buy 3MMC online | 
Buy Crystal Meth Online | 
SSD CHEMICAL SOLUTION UNIVERSAL | 
Activation Powder to bank notes | 
Buy Fentanyl Powder | 
Buy red mercury liquid | 
Buy Hexen Crystal | 
buy 4-CMC POWDER | 
Buy 2-nmc Online |