I need an advice

1342 views 3 replies
Reply to Topic
DouSun

Total Posts: 0

I want to arrange for my wife a romantic trip to the Czech Republic. Tell me where we can go on a romantic date in Prague, please.
Posted 14 Feb 2020

Beberas says
Prague is a pretty romantic city. If you go there in spring or autumn you will see a very beautiful nature, beautiful architecture. There are a lot of cozy cafes in Prague where you can spend time together, but I advise you to visit the boat restaurant in prague. It is really a very romantic place. Also, their kitchen will not leave you indifferent. I liked it there very much. I also recommend that you find a guided tour for two. Even an audio tour can be romantic.
Posted 15 Feb 2020

DenwerMan says
And I liked their beer. We also visited Prague 2 years ago, I liked the different sorts of beer the most. Gourmets should go to this country
Posted 16 Feb 2020

NinjaJojp says
Oh, you are going to the Czech Republic. It is a good place to relax. I can give you advice to extend your tour. I advise you not just to extend the tour, but to extend it to Ukraine. I was there recently. I really liked it thanks to the service https://greentourua.com/. I think this is a great idea. You can compare two beautiful countries and see more.
Posted 21 Mar 2020

Reply to Topic