3951 views 95 replies
Reply to Topic
Bazigaar

Total Posts: 40761

Posted 31 May 2005

Bazigaar says
me:

You're China!
Big and powerful, you have a long history behind you with more good and bad than you care to remember, or are really capable of remembering. Lately, in older age, you've gotten sort of crochety and even mean-spirited. There is still a lot that's beautiful about you, but most of the focus people have when they think about you is how hard it is to work with you. There's hope that you might start opening up to people, but lots of people have bumper stickers about how much you should change.
Posted 31 May 2005

You're Texas!

Posted 31 May 2005

Bazigaar says
what>? texas is no country... liar liar
Posted 31 May 2005

no seriously...thats wat i tought at first but thats wat i got
Posted 31 May 2005

Bazigaar says
alrite...if u say so

where's the description for texas?
Posted 31 May 2005

You're Texas!
You aren't really much of your own person, but everyone around you wishes you'd go away, so you might as well be independent. You're sort of loud-mouthed and abrasive, but you do have a fair amount of power. You like big trucks, big cattle, and big oil rigs. And sometimes you really smell. But it's not all bad, you're big enough to have some soft spots somewhere in all that redneck madness.
Posted 31 May 2005

its not quite how i am thou...but its koo
Posted 31 May 2005

Bazigaar says
And sometimes you really smell
Posted 31 May 2005

Hey!
Posted 31 May 2005

Bazigaar says
dat was so funny
Posted 31 May 2005

Ha Ha Ha!
Posted 31 May 2005

Bazigaar says
see even u;r laughing...unless otherwise if u'r bring corny dat;s different
Posted 31 May 2005

ok ok....i smell.....but in a good way
Posted 31 May 2005

Bazigaar says
ok this is even more funnier
Posted 31 May 2005

be quite.... i meant i have perfume on na.
Posted 31 May 2005

Bazigaar says
ohh acha perfume..to ye kaho na
Posted 31 May 2005

LiL_DollY says
Im TURKEY...

this is what it said...LOLZ

You're Turkey!
You have a good deal of history behind you, both good and bad, but through it all, you've become a leader among your friends. You have an uncanny ability to make friends with people who hate each other, though sometimes you just hate them instead. Surprisingly fickle, you keep a good balance in your life between religion and humanism, but most people think you're fanatical anyway. You're Istanbul, you're Constantinople.
Posted 31 May 2005

Bazigaar says
is it true bout u dolly?
Posted 02 Jun 2005

paki_fan says

You're the United Nations!
Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York

uhh UN is a country
Posted 05 Jun 2005

guest. says
You're France!
Most people think you're snobby, but it's really just that you're better than everyone else. At least you're more loyal to the real language, the fine arts, and the fine wines than anyone else. You aren't worth beans in a fight, unless you're really short, but you're so good at other things that it usually doesn't matter. Some of your finest works were intended to be short-term projects.

i like the 1st sentence only coz its soooo funny
Posted 07 Jun 2005

LiL_DollY says
Bazigaar said:

is it true bout u dolly?

well parts of its true.
Posted 08 Jun 2005

LiL_DollY says
Hey the Book Quiz sucked and wasnt true at all
Posted 08 Jun 2005

Awaaara says
UniTEd NaTionS
Posted 08 Jun 2005

LiL_DollY says
laughing...sorry...what did it say
Posted 08 Jun 2005

Awaaara says
Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York

Posted 08 Jun 2005

LiL_DollY says
woah....is ti true

I would thinkk it might be true for yoiu

some parts
Posted 08 Jun 2005

Awaaara says
yeAh ItS somEwAT rITe
Posted 08 Jun 2005

LiL_DollY says
freaky huh

Posted 08 Jun 2005