Is Saima is fat or Not

21082 views 513 replies
Reply to Topic
Teen Tracker

Total Posts: 28886

Is Saima is really fat or it is only a propeganda about her

Posted 09 Jun 2003

SaPnA says
Yes, she is fat not just fat too much fat she is not even preety who call her preet not me though its is not propeganda i dont know how she comes in movies...
Posted 10 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
ya'll scare me people. saima...fat??! koi akaal di dawaa khavo! lol.

who cares tho. the 3 of u can think what u want. she'll let her acting do the talking, as she always has. [:P]

polls or no polls...punjabi lollywood is owned by the lady.
Posted 10 Jun 2003

SaPnA says
NFAKFan are u really 39 years old?dont mind hann just curious
Posted 10 Jun 2003

lol Sapna dont be illmannered he is 45 years old dont try to make him younger
Posted 10 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
LOL.....

sapna gee, no i'm NOT 39 years old! where did u get that?! is it becasue i like saima?! lol. is it that hard to belive that i like an actress old enough to be my mom?!?!!! LOL.

and teentracker jinaab, i'm not 45 EITHER! lol.

i just turned 21 this past may.

Posted 10 Jun 2003

waise who is dis saima?[:O]
Posted 10 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
london ki hoor, saima is a pakistani actress. if you're pakistani you've heard about the movie chooriyan FOR SURE. u may not have seen it, but you had to have atleast heard about it. well......saima was in it, as the lead! u can see pictures of her on this website. click on the actresses section (of lollywood), and then...saima!
Posted 10 Jun 2003

SaPnA says
lol tracker
NFAKFan i read 39 in ur profile
Posted 11 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. rest assure sapna gee, i'm only 21. i hope to be 39, and even 45 someday insah'allah!
Posted 11 Jun 2003

sanam411 says
WHO IS SHE!
Posted 11 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
sorry 2 all, but miss sanam411 needs 2 know who saima is! i already stated that she's an actress who helped ressurect lollywood with the movie chooriyan. now here's a pic for u. hopefully this will end the "who is she" and "wats so special about her" questions that find their way in every post where i mention the poor broad. lol.

Image Insert:

46.36 KB
Posted 11 Jun 2003

Hello tell me how this pic look like aunti ji or grandmom this snap was taken when she was just 35 years old 7 years ago
Posted 11 Jun 2003

SaPnA says
lolz...oh i can't stop laughing tracker
oh i really like her dress
Posted 11 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
stop encouraging him sapna. lol.

and tracker yaar.....the picture is only 2 years old (it was taken in june 2001). however if u want 2003 material from her yet 2 be released movie...here it is...

and she may look old....but she looks DAMN GOOD for a 41 year old lady.

Image Insert:

30.77 KB
Posted 11 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
saima is a good actress and her films are good[:D]
Posted 11 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
HOLY FREAKING COW!!! A FELLOW SAIMA FAN!!! WELCOME MYPAK!! you and i will be great friends i can tell u that right now. lol.

i was defending lady saima all by myself. finally i have a tag team partner!
Posted 11 Jun 2003

hahaah i am brock lasner i can take over any tag team partners but iam scared with Saima coz she is gaint i also like her dress but it doesnot suit on that F_T lady.
Posted 12 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. pelvaan gee, if you're lesnar, i'm triple h and saima is my stephanie mcmahon, so you're right...u better be scared of her!! lol. together, with MYPAK (ric flair) we'll take ya'll out. LOL.

going back 2 the topic, you cannot deny that she looks amazing in both pics yaar. be serious now. she looks good, even these days at her age.

Posted 12 Jun 2003

SaPnA says
she looks like unty NFAKFAN...lolz...j/k
Posted 13 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. a very pretty aunty. lol.
Posted 13 Jun 2003

Haha Ha NFAKFan look who I have Sapna and FFM they enuf to take over any ric flair, HHH and Steph

Yes She looks amazing in these pics Shockingly in nice clothes.Have u ever seen a elephant in circus she looks like that
Posted 13 Jun 2003

You are forgetting I got ffm and sapna dangerous than HHH , Ric Flair and Steph
it is amzaing that i have seen Saima in nice dress she looks like tambooo if u r lahori then u will get my point
Posted 13 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
hahahahahahahaha!!! she looks like a tamboo. LOL. a goodlooking tamboo yaar.

bas ithna he kafee hai. aapne admit karleea hai ke vo in dono pictures may, achee lagrai hai. even at her age, she looks amazing.

yaar, ithnee achee actress with so much class aur aap sub uskay baray mein ithnee buree cheezein keythe ho?!?!!! in real life you know how humble and quiet she is?! such a nice woman aur aap sub uska mazaak ura rahay ho?!?!!! shame on you guys. lol.

just like steph owns smackdown, same way saima owns lollywood!! aap chai kuch bhee karlo, vo dono (steph, saima) apnee feild may sab say top hain!!!

vaisay mera tag partner kahan gaya hai?!?!! LOL. MYPAK i need to tag u in now. lol. where r u?!
Posted 13 Jun 2003

madmax says
yea sab syed noor ka kamal hai aur saima movies main syed noor ki wajah se atti hai warna aik se bar kar aik khoooooobsoooorat actresses hai lollywood main kiyoo ki yea syed noor khi ahem ahem hai lol
yea meri thinking hai
Posted 13 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
mr. fast and the furious, saima aur mr. noor sirf friends hain. [;)]LOL. they r all rumors. don't fall into the media's stories. lol.

aur vasay bhi...chai koi bhi reason ho...she is the queen of lollywood. end of story! jitnay articles lollywood ke baray mein parho gay, saima is regarded as the reigning queen!
the reason does not matter!
Posted 13 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
salaam NFAKFAN . I have seen some films of saima and she is a good actress like sana .
Posted 15 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
valaikum-asalaam MYPAK!

same here. i've seen a handful of saima movies, and based on her performance in those i have decided she is the best actress that Pakistan has. sana is saima's heir-apparent. she too is good, and she'll take over punjabi lollywood when saima eventually exits.

you're lucky MYPAK. you're from the U.K...larki punjaban (saima's next movie) is due out on Aug. 14th, and from what is being written, it will be seen in Pakistan and England only (at first). I have 2 wait till it comes out on VCD much later, since i live in canada. lol.

like i said...based on the fact that you and i r the only ones who appreciate saima in this ENTIRE discussion board, it looks like we'll be good friends! may i ask where u're from (which city), in pakistan!?!
Posted 15 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
I am from uk london do u have any lollywood movies on vcd NFAKFAN ? sana is good actress becouse of the big blockbuster YDAKH. i like punjabi movies . what about u NFAKFAN? Reema is a
good actress too.
Posted 15 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
i've heard big things about ydakh. i want to see it!

as for vcd's...i recently went to pakistan and i bought an abrar-ul-haq one and a humaira arshad one. i plan on getting a boatload of lollywood movies next. from what i've been told, almost every lollywood movie (hit or flop) is available on vcd.

and reema....she too is good. after saima, my favorite is reema. i especially liked her in nikki jai haan, which was a punjabi movie. i love punjabi movies! which is your favorite punjabi movie?! for me it has to be mendhi wale hath....fromt he music to the acting the movie was excellent. how abt you?!
Posted 15 Jun 2003

madmax says
quote:
Originally posted by NFAKFan

mr. fast and the furious, saima aur mr. noor sirf friends hain. [;)]LOL. they r all rumors. don't fall into the media's stories. lol.

aur vasay bhi...chai koi bhi reason ho...she is the queen of lollywood. end of story! jitnay articles lollywood ke baray mein parho gay, saima is regarded as the reigning queen!
the reason does not matter!

bhai sahib aap ko sab pata hai that saima and syed noor r friends bare khabar rakhtey hai aap lol well reason jo bhi hoo she was the queen of lollywood she is not anymore.main yea nahi keh raha hoon ki she is not a good actress maghar yaar saima ab MAA ki role main hi achi laghi ghi heroine ki role main nahin
Posted 15 Jun 2003

Reply to Topic