Is Saima is fat or Not

21175 views 513 replies
Reply to Topic
Teen Tracker

Total Posts: 28886

Is Saima is really fat or it is only a propeganda about her

Posted 09 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
I am big Abrar Ull Haq fan i have got one of his vcd and getting more. Which Abrar vcd did u bring. How many movies u planing to bring ? Ya all movies are available on vcd . Are u gonna get movies which are Hit and flop NFAKFAN ?

I dont like mendhi wale hath film . i like choorien and other punjabi movies whith shaan .
I love punjabi movies too !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 15 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
khan sahib (fast and furious), i'm very happy that you can atleast admit that saima is a good actress! for me personally, saima is the only one who can act excellently. the rest are average in my opinion. aap ki bath sahee hai...she IS older now, lekin phir bhee...vo achee lagthee hai, koi bhee role mein! i'm not ready to see her as a mother. LOL. maybe in 2-3 more years. lol.

and MYPAK gee, it looks like yourself and myself are finding more and more in common. as far as lollywood goes, i like shaan and saima followed by mommer and reema. abrar ul haq, nusrat fateh ali khan, and ESPECIALLY humaira arshad are my 3 favorites, in the musical category. i got one vcd of abrar entitled "mall-o-mall" which is basically his concert at some mela. and my other vcd is of humaira arshad songs and shaida minee songs. they don't have too many musical vcd's though...

my mom is in our hometown of lahore currently, and i have asked her to bring me 30 vcd's of urdu and mostly punjabi movies, hit or flop who cares?! my theory is: if shaan and ESPECIALLY saima is in it...i'll watch weather or not it was a hit!! specifically i've asked for humayon gujjar, dada badmash, moosa khan, buddah gujjar, sher-e-lahore and so on...all movies with shaan and saima!!!

how about you? u getting any vcds?!!
Posted 16 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
jinaab fast and furious....i was just reading this article which was posted today (june15) and i thought it might interest you?!!! remember u said saima is not the queen/#1 anymore!?!?!!!! well this article states otherwise!

"Lollywood super star Sana can currently be seen working rigorously on her fitness undergoing a very strict routine at a local gym.

Heroine of the Javed Sheikh blockbuster 'Yeh Dil Aap Ka Hua', she has shed the few extra pounds she had and with the unceremonious and unnoticed exit of Reema and Noor and the sporadic appearances of Mira and Zara Sheikh in films, Sana can now be termed the undisputed No. 1 in the Pakistan film industry along with the (aging) Syed Noor favourite Saima. Sana, however nonchalantly shrugs off the No. 1 talk. "I am still enjoying 'Yeh Dil Aap Ka Hua's' success," she says."

dekha?!?!!!! saima IS #1!!!!!!! fast and furious jee shaid aap aur teentracker, aur ffm aur bakee sab log ab meray sath agree karsakthey hain, ke saima IS in fact the undisputed queen, regardless of her age and her weight!!! if u don't belive me, belive the COUNTLESS websites and articles!! chai vo uska mazaak urain yan vo uskay baray mein bura kein...they still maintain that saima is the queen of lollywood! lol.

glad 2 get that off my chest....lol.[:D]
Posted 16 Jun 2003

Tauba hai bhai Yeh AAlam Shock ka dekah na jaye Bhaioon at least i am agreed that NFAKFan is good debator and politician.He got arguments to prove him self but StephMcMohan=Saima what a joke.Saima ko to ab Maa kay role main aana chaiyaee is par to main 110% agree hoon at least she is talented,undisputed Queen of LollyWood(Not in my opinion) she should try this too and i am sure after that she will not be accepted as a herione lolz
Posted 16 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
salaam NFAKFAN yes i am getting vcds. u know alot about lollywood films like me espeecally punjabi!!!. ok what about reema and noor ? Do u know when the next saima film is out?
Moosa Khan is urdu film but it was a HIT !!!!!. Budda gujjar is new film. is it out ?
Posted 16 Jun 2003

Oh My Pak aap ko kya ho gaya hai hum to yehi samajhtay thay kay NFAKFAn jaisa ek hi hi piece hai aap to is bhi agay ja rahe ho
Posted 16 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. see ustaad jee (tracker)?!?! i have a fellow saima fan in MYPAK! lol. thank u for realizing that i will defend saima till the end, and for saying i'm a good debator! lol. 2-3 saal mein dehktein hain...shaid vo (saima) mother ke role bhi karlay?!?! i will always see her as a heroine though.[:D]

and MYPAK gee...the next saima movie is called LARKI PUNJABAN and it is coming out on AUG. 14 2003! you could say it is pakistan's answer to patriotic indian movies like gaddar and so on. it should be cool...

as for the vcd's...i emailed some guy in pakistan who works for a professional lollywood website, and he says that 95% of pakistani movies are available sooner or later on vcd regardless of wheather or not they were hits. so i'm hoping to get all 30 that i've asked for. LOL. buddah gujjar is a year old so i hope its out now.

and reema...she's cool 2! but saima is the be-all and end-all for me though. lol. the sad thing is...if she is not in a movie (urdu or punjabi) i HONESTLY cannot sit through it. lol. so if reema or noor or whoever else happends to be in a saima movie...i'll get to see them. but i will not go out of my way to watch movies with them alone. lol. sad but tru! either way tho...reema is a close second! noor...not 2 big a fan of hers. lol. sorry. how abt you? which movie r u looking 4ward to seeing mext?!
Posted 16 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
U must be Big saima fan NFAKFAN ? but not me . i have seen movies of meera , saima , sana, noor ,
reema , and so on . saima is a bit different to other actress,s . like some one from hometown.
will u watch all the movies u asked for? there are other actress,s NFAKFAN.

saima can do any role for any movie like the other actress,s because they want money.
Lollywood should have more actors and actresses and they should make more pujabi movies then urdu!!!!! .
Posted 16 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
i agree with u MYPAK.....pakistan should concentrate on punjabi movies. urdu movies are dominated by bollywood, so why waste our time?! lets go full force and put all of our efforts into punjabi movies!! the only problem is: outside of saima, reema, and sana, no other actress can speak good punjabi. lol. and you're 110% right that saima looks like a "hometown" gal! thats why i like her so much!

u're also right that we need more actresses and actors. but you can't bring in stupid people just for the sake of having a new face. the actor/actress has to have some ability. lol. saima and shaan, who both make the most movies per year, should make less movies and jack up their salary.

i'm on summer holidays, so yes..i plan on watching all 30+ movies!!! LOL. i'll fill you in on which ones are worth watching yourself!
Posted 17 Jun 2003

Khan Sahib after 30+ pakistani movies will blow your head plz dont commit sucide we need u .Saima is not so good that enuf that u are going to watch 30+ and wanna commit sucide aray ffm sapna,fast and furious koi aaye aur humaray bhai ko khudkushi se bachaye
Posted 17 Jun 2003

saieen says
oooo pa G!!
is meh koie shuq hey.....sunda fass hey woh :/
Posted 17 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
Lollywood cant depend on saima and shaan all the time . If lollywood needs a hit film they call saima and shaan what about the others. everyone can speak punjabi . we can make good punjabi movies with good songs. we need something differnt. we need to make Big movies like humayun Gujjer. we need more hit movies then flop.I belive we are doing very well.
Posted 17 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
hahahahahaha. oh ustaad jee, you're the best. what a joker. LOL. rest assure, i won't commit suicide after watching 30 lollywood movies. if saima is in them, i'm sure i'll survive. lol. u don't worry either saieen jee!

and MYPAK you're 110% right yet again! punjabi movies can make OUTSTANDING MUSIC, regardless of wheather or not the actual movie is a hit. i belive that to be very true. lollywood in general blows bollywood out of the water when it comes to music. we own them! lol.

but shaan and saima are a proven winning pair. who else can they call?!?! new faces are fine but again, they have to have some ability. for example, meera is garbage, in urdu or punjabi movies. she looks damn good, but she can't act if her life depended on it. so we need more people (new) LIKE shaan and saima, who look good and can act properly!

Posted 17 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
ustad jee kon ha ? ok so when are u getting your movies NFAKHFAN. Are u big fan of lollywood films? what are u gonna watch first . not many movies are hit most are flops . i belive the more effort u put in the film the more famouse it is like YDAKH . saima cant make every movie u have to let someone else have a chance.
Posted 17 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
ustaad jee is teentracker!

i'am getting my vcd's in a month or so, MYPAK. and yes...i'am a very big fan of lollywood films! i plan on watching humayon gujjar first. i have heard many good things about it, so i want to ckeck it out first. have u seen it already?!
Posted 17 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
No i have not seen it but it is a super hit film .
Posted 17 Jun 2003

Night says
ummm...she not fat, jus a bit over weight.
Posted 17 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
wats the difference?!?! lol. j/k.

Posted 18 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
MYPAK, i heard humayon gujjar was a hit as well. do u know who the song "paindi-e-barsaat" was picturized on?! saima or sana? just curious.
Posted 18 Jun 2003

sajno meray aziz buzargo ek baat jo main apni jawani se kahta chala aa raha hoon kay HIT DOES NOT SHOW THAT ALL QUALITY VIEWERS ADMIRE ITI think "Gujjar" titled movies are just to make unnecessary fun of "Gujjar Baradari" And I am 110% agree with saieen and Night by the way Welcome Night
Posted 18 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
Can someone tell me how do i know if someone has sent me a PM message to me ? It was a mega hit NFAKFAN . i have not seen the film and i dont know about the song. i agree with night too.
Posted 18 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
great! since u all agree with night, can u please explain what the difference is between being fat and over weight, so that i too can make a decision?! LOL.
Posted 18 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
it is the same thing nfakfan . anyway she is a good actess. is larki punjaban a hit film?
u from pakistan nfakfan ?
Posted 18 Jun 2003

Girls and Guys Yeh Kya ho raha hai i am shocked MY PAK lagta hai aap ko bhi SAIMA ka fever ho gaya hai
Posted 18 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. mypak, i was born and raised in canada, but my parents are from lahore pakistan. i have been there 4 times, and i've came to the conclusion that there is NO CITY LIKE LAHORE, and no country like Pakistan! simply the best! (in my opinion)

and look people...abida parveen is fat. azra jehan is fat. nusrat fateh ali khan (Allah bakshay!) was fat. u see a pattern?!?! lol. saima is NOT fat NOR is she over weight!!! LOL.

as for u tracker sahib...i already told u, mypak is my tag partner! lol. mypak OBVISOULY has great taste when it comes to choosing good actresses. lol.
Posted 18 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
Thank u NFAKFAN . U are right about pattern . anyway i like a punjabi movie which has good action and songs and what about u nfakfan ?
Posted 19 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
same here MYPAK. for me, the music for any movie has to be good. it keeps your attention that way. to date, the best music for a punjabi movie has been in chooriyan. mehndi wale hath also had some good music. azra jehan in general (who sang most of the songs in both movies) sings really good songs for punjabi movies. how abt you? which songs were to your liking!?

as for action movies, i have not seen a good one lately, if at all. which is/are your favorites?! please recommend one for me to watch MYPAK! lol.
Posted 19 Jun 2003

bhaion main bhi shaid LAHORI AURPKISTANI hoon magar mujhe lollywood movies ka fever nahin hai aur tum log kaisay ho or Fan sahib to lagta hai saima Shaan AUR Humaira Arshad Kay liye hi JB Join kiya hai
Posted 19 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
i like all choorien songs . i think i would recommend badmash gujjer . it should be a great film.
Posted 19 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
NFAKFAN i think there are differnt types of vcds as far as quality is concerend what do u say?
Posted 19 Jun 2003

Reply to Topic
Copyright ©2024 Janubaba.com - All Rights Reserved.- .084