Is Saima is fat or Not

21187 views 513 replies
Reply to Topic
Teen Tracker

Total Posts: 28886

Is Saima is really fat or it is only a propeganda about her

Posted 09 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
i think you're right MYPAK. there are different kinds of vcd's, but i have no choice! as u know, video's will not work over here (canada), and dvd's are non-existent in pakistan! so i have no choice but to get vcd's wheather or not the quality is good!

i have asked for badmash guggar as u recommended! i also heard it was good. thank you!

did u know abrar is coming out with a new album soon?! i saw his interview and he says this new one will be his BEST EVER guaranteed! can't wait.

aur aap tracker sahib.....aap ko bhi lollywood fever hona chaiya! support our country/industry! saima/shaan ko nahin, tho zara etc. ko support karlein!!

ustaad jee aap ne humaira arshad ki bath ki...main aap ko batha doon....aap ne dek hi leeya hai, how much i support saima and defend her and how big a fan i'am of hers. well...vo support ko aap 100X multiply karlo. uthna mei humaira arshad ka fan/dewanna houn!! lol. so i'm letting you know in advance...uskay baray mein please kuch bura na kena!! LOL. [:D][;)]
Posted 19 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
Ya i saw the interview too it was great. Yes i heard him talk about the new albume he said it well be the best inshallah. I cant wait too hope it comes out before the end of the year becouse i am the biggest fan. You are right about supporting your own country and people.

The abrar and humera arshade vcd u brought was the packaging the same? what is the cover made of ? thanks
Posted 19 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
the cover for the abrar vcd was the exact cover as his album, mall-o-mall! no difference. and the humaira arshad one, had a picture of her on one side and shahida mini on the other. the title is: PUNJAB DIYAN KURIAN - SHAHIDA MINI VS. HUMAIRA ARSHAD. it basically has both their songs from various performances. good vcd.

abrar is coming to toronto on august 3rd! i plan on going no matter what! last time i went was one year ago, for a pakistani independence show which had over 10,000 people show up. the stars for the show were abrar, humaira arshad, deedar the dancer, and some comedian named farooq. it was an AMAZING show. i don't know who is coming with him this year, but if abrar is coming...i'll be there for sure!
Posted 19 Jun 2003

~Fragi~ says
saima is a fat aunty
Posted 20 Jun 2003

Ffm kabhi kabhi aatay ho aur meray dil ki baat kar jaate ho
Aur NFAKFan ji hum aap ko kia kah sakte hain hum to quality concious hain aap ek baat note karo kay main ne kabhi bhi English aur indian movies ki tareef nahin ki i havent seen a indian movie for years just becoz of my country (I hate indian movies and products just becoz they hate Pakistan)Fan Sahib Saima Shan ko support karne ya Pakistani movies dekhna pakistan ko suport karna nahin hai it require some practical but i am sorry to say none of us is doing so Dont mind if i got harsh,
Posted 20 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
Thanks NFAKFAN . Can anyone tell me how will i know if someone has sent me a PM message ?
Tell us what the show was like when u come back thanks.
Posted 20 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
jinaab, you were not harsh. rather you are somewhat right. lekin mera yeh kehnay ka matlab nahin tha, key movies dekhnay say hum apne country ko support kar rahay hain! even tho, in a way, we are supporting our country by watching lollywood movies!

for example, just for conversation's sake!! ...suppose a blockbuster indian movie comes out with shahrukh and madhuri at the same time a pakistani movie comes out with shaan and saima, and it happends to be billed as a blockbuster of its own. would you go to see the madhuri/shahrukh movie or the shaan/saima one?!?! lol. i for one, would go see the shaan/saima one to support lollywood/pakistan in any way i can. why would i see the other movie, knowing full well they're making enough money and have enough support?! heck no. i would support lollywood knowing full well they can use all the help hey get in order to stay alive and continue to make baby steps and improve! how about you?!?!!! would u let your hatred for saima get in the way of showing india or any other country for that matter, that we pakistani's can make kick ass movies ourselves?!!!!! or would you go and watch the saima/shaan movie?!!!! just curious.[;)]

by the way...i have nothing against indians or bollywood! they're our neighbours! we have minor differences (india and pakistan) but this is simply friendly competition (lollywood/bopllywood)! lol.
Posted 20 Jun 2003

NFAKFan Sahib I agree with you if one theater is having a Pakistani movie and one is having Indain One then I get up and got a ticket to see Saima/Shan movie it will be support. But If I have no choice to see only pakistani our Indian then i am not going to see indian nor paksiatni.

As far as minor diffrences is concerned Phonetic Indians are killing muslims in kashmir Gujrat and Audhia and I am Muslim first after that i am Pakistani .I am not in favour of "Sab Se pahle Pakistan".Sorry NFAKFan and everybody i become harsh again but it is the point that made me emotional.And these are not minor issues
Posted 21 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
sorry ustaad jee. again you're 100% right. these are not minor issues. i was talking about bollywood vs. lollywood. that is a minor issue! the one(s) you spoke of was/were/are much bigger issues you are right. and i also agree that we're muslim first, and then pakistani.

LEKIN...this is a lollywood discussion board! lol. mein sirf movies/entertainment ki bath kar raha tha! lol. sorry 2 have gotten u all emotional!

aur aap yeh tho agree kar saktay hain that in the end, islam teaches and MEANS peace! we should all get along, indians, pakistanis, canadians, americans etc!!!
Posted 21 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
sorry ustaad jee. again you're 100% right. these are not minor issues. i was talking about bollywood vs. lollywood. that is a minor issue! the one(s) you spoke of was/were/are much bigger issues you are right. and i also agree that we're muslim first, and then pakistani.

LEKIN...this is a lollywood discussion board! lol. mein sirf movies/entertainment ki bath kar raha tha! lol. sorry 2 have gotten u all emotional!

aur aap yeh tho agree kar saktay hain that in the end, islam teaches and MEANS peace! we should all get along, indians, pakistanis, canadians, americans etc!!!
Posted 21 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says

and i'm glad u would go see/support the shaan/saima movie! i guess that means you'll go see larki punjaban ASAP when it comes out?!?! LOL.[;)]
Posted 21 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
I agree with both of u .I like pakistani movies too especally punjabi ? like NFAKFAN said we can make big movies. if we make a good film the world will know it is a lollywood film like YDAKH.
we need too make big movies which can have any actor or actress example shaaan , saud , reema , saima, sana, meera and so on .
Posted 21 Jun 2003

~Fragi~ says
jab bhi ata hoon sahi kehta hoon
Posted 22 Jun 2003

~Fragi~ says
jab bhi ata hoon sahi kehta hoon
Posted 22 Jun 2003

saieen says
yaaar saima bhe koie cheez hey jis pur is kadur lumbeh notes :/
woh tu sirf cheque ke maar hey :s
Posted 22 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. saieen you're a comedian. lol.
Posted 22 Jun 2003

SaPnA says
lol
Posted 22 Jun 2003

~Fragi~ says
Posted 23 Jun 2003

Ok Ustaad jee i am cooooool ffm ,sapna,aur saieen asal main meray group kay banday hain is liye meri tarah ki batain kar rahein hain.kya baat hai ustad jee at least i must tell u one thing Islam is a religion of Peace but Quran says help ur fellow muslims and we are paying millions of dollars to india to kill (Thats why Sonia Gandhi had said we have won cultural war on Pakistan)It is Useless that indian and pakistani have cultural relation ships on blood of Muslims of Kashmir,Gujrat,Hyderabad,JoonaGarh and Surat
Posted 23 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
you're right tracker sahib! i can't argue with that. nicely put.
Posted 23 Jun 2003

Thanx a lot but it will be useful if u think abut it
Posted 24 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
Ok u are rigt teentracker . ustad jee i think pyar hi pyar mein is good film . i have seen good songs in the film . I think there are lots of shaan and saima films .
Posted 24 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
salaam MYPAK! who is in pyar hi pyar mein?!!?

and you are right...the dynamic duo (shaan/saima) ARE in a lot of movies!! (thank God!) lol.
Posted 24 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
walikum salaam i dont know who stars in the film meera i think .(dynamic duo) hahahahahahah u are very funny nfakfan.
Posted 24 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. its tru MYPAK gee! shaan and saima are the dynamic duo of the pakistani film industry! they both make more money than anyone else (shaan more than any other male, and saima more than any other female), they both draw more people to their films individually and together, they appear in the most movies per year and they look like a super couple! lol. they're lollywood's dynamic duo!
Posted 25 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
super couple ? they are dynamic duo becouse of sayed noor (director) who makes them come in punjabi movies Especally saima. Yes they do get more money and films. I think u should star in the next film with saima.
Posted 25 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
super couple ? they are dynamic duo becouse of sayed noor (director) who makes them come in punjabi movies Especally saima. Yes they do get more money and films. I think u should star in the next film with saima.
Posted 25 Jun 2003

PHPM is a nice musical film i havent seen it yet coz here it comes late.well cast includes sizling Aanchal(Tehreem) and rest i dont know.If u both see Aanchal then u both will forget Fat Cow u know what i mean
Posted 25 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
LOL. Mypak gee, i'm not in saima's leauge! plus if i star in a movie with her, people will say "the hero looks too young for saima...he makes her look too old." lol. i don't want that. lol. but thanks anyways.
Posted 25 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
LOL. Mypak gee, i'm not in saima's leauge! plus if i star in a movie with her, people will say "the hero looks too young for saima...he makes her look too old." lol. i don't want that. lol. but thanks anyways.
Posted 25 Jun 2003

Reply to Topic