Is Saima is fat or Not

21186 views 513 replies
Reply to Topic
Teen Tracker

Total Posts: 28886

Is Saima is really fat or it is only a propeganda about her

Posted 09 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
tracker sahib i just saw a picture of the cast of PHPM. all i can say is aanchal who????!! lol. she's nothing compared to saima. another actress whose a dime a dozen. nothing special....atleast in my opinion.
Posted 25 Jun 2003

mypak is right we are waiting 4 ur couple with saima by the way i have nevr said a name of saima in previous post my pk do u agree
Posted 25 Jun 2003

mypak is right we are waiting 4 ur couple with saima by the way i have nevr said a name of saima in previous post my pk do u agree
Posted 25 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
LOL. very funny khan sahib. u didn't mention saima by name, but we all know thats who you meant. nice try!!! who else do u call a "fat cow"?!?!!! lol.
Posted 25 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
U will get money if u make a movie with saima. anyway do u know if YDAKH is avilable on vcd?
who is your favorite actress teentracker? i still say we need new actors and actress.
anyway i think lollywood is doing well. all actors and actress are good. if u are really big saima fan NFAKFAN then u should star with saima punjabi style!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 26 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
U will get money if u make a movie with saima. anyway do u know if YDAKH is avilable on vcd?
who is your favorite actress teentracker? i still say we need new actors and actress.
anyway i think lollywood is doing well. all actors and actress are good. if u are really big saima fan NFAKFAN then u should star with saima punjabi style!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 26 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
The dynamic duo NFAKFAN and saima in a movie that is funny. hahahhaahhhaha
Posted 26 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol, lol, lol!!!

common MYPAK!! i'm not worthy to star next to saima! i'll leave the movie-making to the professionals, namely the REAL dynamic duo: shaan and saima!! lol.

as 4 YDAH...i have no idea if its out on vcd. the way i see it, indian movies and even pakistani movies come onto dvd/vcd/movie within 2-3 months max. its been 1 year since YDAH has been out, so hopefully its available on VCD!

and tracker sahib's favorite actress is a 15 year old named sara chaudry!! lol, J/K!!! [;)]
Posted 26 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol, lol, lol!!!

common MYPAK!! i'm not worthy to star next to saima! i'll leave the movie-making to the professionals, namely the REAL dynamic duo: shaan and saima!! lol.

as 4 YDAH...i have no idea if its out on vcd. the way i see it, indian movies and even pakistani movies come onto dvd/vcd/movie within 2-3 months max. its been 1 year since YDAH has been out, so hopefully its available on VCD!

and tracker sahib's favorite actress is a 15 year old named sara chaudry!! lol, J/K!!! [;)]
Posted 26 Jun 2003

Salam Users ..... Yaar mujhe samjh naheen aaya ke Saima ko fat kiyon kehte ho ..... she is entirely a BILLLA numa creature ..... when i saw [bardashtt:( ] her on TV, whatever be the screen mode, 1:1, 4:3, 16:9, her face is always out of the screen limits ..... itna bara moonh hai aur aati heroine hain .....

"Moosa Khan" main saima lash pash ayee hai, itni smart she is, that at one instant i got confused that whether this movie has any heroine ya phir Shaan saari movie main Saima ke saath hee romance karay ga ! ...... SAIMA IS NOTHING BUT A DAMN BARAY MOONH KA[blue BILLLA !
Posted 26 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
shahzad....jinaab, first of all welcome to the board!

secondly....you've probably made my buddy teentracker's day by manking those comments on the lovely saima. he, like u, see's her as being fat, from some odd reason. lol.

me though......yaar mere leeya, saima is the best, regardless of her weight. i'll tell u what i've told everyone else...jo kehna hai uskay baray mein, kaylo....aap sub apnee energy hee zaya kar rehein hain!!! she is STILL the reigning queen of lollywood! fat, ugly, old, she may be (to you guys) but she still holds the title that eludes ALL lollywood actresses...undisputed QUEEN of the industry!!!! lol.
Posted 26 Jun 2003

maham20 says
Saima is fat like anything,I dont like her at all.[:(!]

Image Insert:

31.18 KB
Posted 26 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. THATS FAT????!

to me, the above picture of saima is NOT fat. lol. this....now THIS is fat...

Image Insert:

6.56 KB

you guys r whats wrong with the world 2day! (j/k[;)])lol. u're standards r 2 high!!! LOL.
saima is NOT fat!
Posted 26 Jun 2003

Welcome Shazad and Maham nice start waisay aap dono meri tarah ki baat kar rahe ho keep it up aur bahi NFAKFan This is Extra Ultra Fat and Saima is Ultra Fat man lo yaar
Posted 26 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
wellcome to the bored shazade . nfakfan i think u should make the flm then they will know who is the star . good actress who knows how to act and dance .
Posted 26 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
wellcome to the bored shazade . nfakfan i think u should make the flm then they will know who is the star . good actress who knows how to act and dance .
Posted 26 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
in regards to tracker sahib's message/request....NEVER!!!!! lol. u expect me to even compare the two pictures?!?!!!! saima is not fat!! sorry.

and MYPAK....the entertainment feild is not for me. lol. sorry 2 disapoint you! who knows though...some day if i happend to bump into sayed noor, javaied sheikh, shaan or even saima, we might plan something. i might give them an idea or 2. LOL. i'll keep u posted. lol. but 4 now...i don't plan on coming in any movies in any capacity. lol.

Posted 26 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
in regards to tracker sahib's message/request....NEVER!!!!! lol. u expect me to even compare the two pictures?!?!!!! saima is not fat!! sorry.

and MYPAK....the entertainment feild is not for me. lol. sorry 2 disapoint you! who knows though...some day if i happend to bump into sayed noor, javaied sheikh, shaan or even saima, we might plan something. i might give them an idea or 2. LOL. i'll keep u posted. lol. but 4 now...i don't plan on coming in any movies in any capacity. lol.

Posted 26 Jun 2003

Try NFAK Try to undertstand my message/request or what ever u think u will become fun for every one plz dont do that it is a friendly advise
Posted 27 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. sorry ustaad jee. my standards r realistic! i'm not like everyone else, where in order to be skinny, your waistline has to be under 10 inches. lol. saima is not fat in that picture. she looks perfectly fine. not as good as she can look, but just fine, atleast in my opinion. sorry 2 disapoint but its tru.
Posted 27 Jun 2003

she is fine what a joke if she is fine then i am going to marry her but she is not zara and sara are fine so i love to marry them but they are not lolz
Posted 28 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol.

saima is old enough to me our mom, so marrying her no matter how she looks, is out of the question, unless u want to get her arrested. lol. the other ones r good backup options. lol.
Posted 28 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
get her arrested what do u mean nfakfan? lollywood making its movies in other conuterys like salaken.
Posted 29 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
i was just kidding MYPAK. lol. i meant that it seems like a crime to marry someone so much older than you. lol. hence she would be arrested. lol.
Posted 29 Jun 2003

choro saima ko wo to dadi amma ha :p
Posted 29 Jun 2003

KOI NAYE FILM NAHI A RAHE KYA ???
Posted 29 Jun 2003

bunda says
yes her figure is great to watch ?
Posted 29 Jun 2003

MR PERFECT says
mr. nice guy, LARKI PUNJABAN august 14th pe release ho rahee hai. other than this movie i have not heard of any new one coming any time soon...

and mr. bunda r u being sarcastic?!?? because if u r...is it just me or is EVERYONE basing too much on looks these days?! lol. out of curiosity does anyone watch movies and pay attention to ACTING???? lol. movies contain acting too u know. and saima is the best at that - bar none.
Posted 30 Jun 2003

SaPnA says
quote:
Originally posted by bunda

yes her figure is great to watch ?

no its not and u r so wrong about it[morph]
Posted 30 Jun 2003

very true Mr nice guy for rest no comments
Posted 30 Jun 2003

Reply to Topic