Is Saima is fat or Not

21176 views 513 replies
Reply to Topic
Teen Tracker

Total Posts: 28886

Is Saima is really fat or it is only a propeganda about her

Posted 09 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
I think u should watch the previous saima films mr nice guy . anyway have u seen daku rani?
i think it was a hit movie. anyway saima can act and dance. reema is good too .
Posted 01 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
Nfakfan have u got your dynamic duo collction yet ?
Posted 01 Jul 2003

MYPAK NFAKFan bhiaon Why u call them dynaic duo Shan and Saima would die (From happiness) if they heard this
Posted 01 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
good points MYPAK. mr. nice guy should watch soem saima movies first (if he hasnt already)! daki rani is a good start...saima acts outstandingly in that one. reema's cool too. did u hear about the novie she's making?! she was on "Dream saturday" and spoke about it. sounds good...

as 4 my DYNAMIC DUO(SHAN /SAIMA) collection....i have not gotten it yet. i'll get them soon tho. most likely end of july! i can't wait...

and tracker sahib...they KNOW they're the best already! lol. they dont need us 2 tell them.

Posted 01 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
Did saima come on dream saterday ? i missed it . which new movie did saima talk about ?

Posted 01 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
saima was not on dream saturday. actually she rarely if ever does any interviews. she acts, and goes straight home! no interviews, no award shows, no showing off, nothing! she's straightforward and very casual! i would give anything to see a recent interview with lady saima. but unfortunately she never does any! [:(!] she's not a show-off like SOME. lol. thats another reason i like her.

reema however WAS on dream saturday, this past saturday! she discussed her new movie which she is directing. the story is based on some chineese folk story or something along those lines, so it will be a new change for lollywood.
Posted 02 Jul 2003

they know they are not best that why hey do so rubbish
Posted 02 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
saima does give interviews and has done .
Posted 02 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
she does?? from what i read, she NEVER goes to any award shows, and she RARELY gives interviews. i have NEVER seen an interview with her. have you?! what did she talk about?

i have however read an article in which she answered 5-6 questions. but this was all the way back in 2000, while she was filming mendhi wale hath. other than that, i have not heard/seen interviews with her.
Posted 02 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
I defnetly read the same article online and seen her interview i think. Not all actors attent the award shows apart from nirma. anyway i would watch a film then an interview. shaan gives interviews. i saw one on eid. thay do more shooting scense then interview. lollywood is changing with differnt movies.

Try a magazine for an interview. how long u been a fan off saima? i am a fan of punjabi movies but not saima and belive every actor and actress is good . shaan is a great actor . I belive nirma cant act and sana is good and kasboo is another lollywood actress.

NFAKAFAN can u speak punjabi? i can .
Posted 02 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
haanji MYPAK sahib! menu vee punjabi aandee-ae! my parents and family is from lahore, so it comes naturally to me!

i had heard of lollywood for a long time. i only heard of 4 actors/actresses though but i had never seen ANY of them. they were sultan rahee, reema, shaan and saima. but i had no interest in any of them or their movies. then this past year i went to pakistan and my cousins forced me to go to a cinema and watch a punjabi movie starring who else but shaan and saima. the movies name was JATT DA WAIR...and let me tell u MYPAK...i was INSTATLY a lollywood fan. lol. the movie was nothing special at all, and the music was also average. but saima was amazing and shaan was too and this was enough for me to become a fan.

then i came back home to canada and the first thing i did was rent 3 punjabi movies: chooriyan, nikki jaee haan, and mendhi wale hath. and the rest is history....saima was BRILLIANT in every single one, and i have been her fan ever since.

so slowly i'am beginning to get familiar with every other actor/actress. i have seen zara sheikh, sara chaudry, nirma, reema, meera...everyone...but in cmoparison to saima...to me, they don't stand a chance next to her, both in looks and acting ability.

as for the magazine interviews...where can i find these?? which magazines?!?! i heard some writer in pakistan is writing a book on the life of saima...a biograpghy if u will! i can't wait to read that...
Posted 02 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
salaam NFAKFAN saab . I was born watching lollywood movies and still do. Punjabi is my first langauge. I have seen too many sultan rahi films becouse i was a big fan of his. i also use to watch urdu movies but i prefer Punjabi. Have u seen a sultani rai film if no then u should u will like it depends on the movie. I know alot about lollywood so i am a lollywood fan too.

shaan and saima are the new sultan rahi and anjuman they say . I know every actor and actress in lollywood and belive the industry is doing well. Your cousin must have been a lollywood fan too?

You can get the magazines from pakistan and online. they are in urdu. A biograpghy on saima u are joking!!! But there is one of lollywood.
Posted 03 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
i agree that shaan/saima are the new sultan rahi/anjuman. its unfortunate that sultan rahi died.

i too prefer punjabi movies. they stand out more and the acting is more real. the words used and actions are more real. urdu films might have better stories for some, but the acting is too similar, atleast in my opinion. plus punjabi movie jokes are funnier too!

my cousin is indeed a lollywood fan and i'm greatful he took me to watch jatt da wair!

how about u? if you had to pick ONE favorite actress/actor in pakistan, who would u select?! be honest...!!

as 4 the saima biograghy...i'm not joking! lol. this was the article i read:

A BOOK ON SAIMA

"Pakistani journalist A. R. Gul is writing a lengthy book on Saima, the top heroine of Lollywood, with some rare photographs and a glamourous photo session. It will contain all the statistics of her film career, as well as insights into her childhood.

Gul is the writer of a book on the evolution of regional cinema in Pakistan, which was applauded for its comprehensive nature. With a career spanning some 15 years, Saima has proved herself a versatile artiste. She is the heroine of the biggest earner of the Pakistani film industry, Chooriyan, which made small businessmen billionaires.

Meanwhile, film director Syed Noor has appealed to Gul to refrain from writing about her scandals and controversies, to do justice to her current status as the Queen of Lollywood."

keep your eyes open!! i know i will! this book will be interesting!!
Posted 03 Jul 2003

AR Gull Are u nuts
Posted 03 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
For a start i have alot of favorite actors and actress . My favorite actor is defnetly sultan rahi. As for the actoress well i would say anjuman again. Mustafa qureshi was good too.
with the comedy and action)

saima also made movies with the big star ( sultan rahi ) Where can i get the book?
Have u seen any black and white punjabi movies? i have they are classics. You can get all the movies on vcd old and new. It is also true that lollywood punjabi movies came to a stop becouse
sultan rahis died.

What is the name of the book ? I have read that shaan is the highest paid actor.i dont know about the actress. Every actress wants to be the no 1 herioun. saima became famouse becouse of the film choorien which was a Blockbuster and a record breaker.

Posted 03 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
good choices MYPAK.

i have not seen black and white lollywood movies. i will some day! but right now i still want to get used to current actors/actresses!

i heard about the industry shutting down when Sultan Rahi died. they also shut down/went on strike when shaan was beaten up recently! they only strike/shut down for BIG, RESPECTED names like Rahi and Shaan!

the book on saima is not out yet, i don't think. i hope its in english so i can read it too! lol.

and from what i've read, shaan is the highest paid actor while...you guessed it...saima is the highest paid actress at 6 Lack Rs. per movie. no one makes more! i heard that zara sheikh recently tried to get 10 lacks Rs. per movie and the director/producers started laughing at her. LOL, LOL, LOL!! who does she think she is, asking for 10 lacks after one hit movie?!?!?!!! LOL. you have to WORK your way up, and then you can make more that the QUEEN!! what do you think MYPAK?!
Posted 03 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
Did u say 6 Lack Rs u are joking ???? why did shaan get beaten up ? Professonlas get alot of money the the new actors. u are right u have to work your way up . You need too make alot of hit movies too get paid more.

I have read that the dynamoc dou make more flops then hit movies.

Posted 03 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
i'am serious! saima earns 6 lacks per movie!

shaan was beaten up because he signed on for too many movies, and was unable to fulfill his shooting dates given to directors/producers. so a "gang" beat him up, which lead to the entire industry, namely moamar rana, saima, shafqat cheema and many more big names to strike! this happened 4-5 months ago! everything is somewhat okay now though.

as for the dynamic duo making more flops than hits...what can i say?! it is true, but still...unkee jori achee hai!! they LOOK good together. as we know saima is a little old, and no hero looks good next to her, except shaan! just my opinion....so as long as they look compatible...people will continue to see their movies such as humayon gujjar, buddah gujjar, dada badmash etc!! am i wrong?!!

Posted 03 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
U are right un ki jori achee ha . what u mean saima is a little old? You are right about the movies. shafqat cheema came to an award show 2002 i saw it. Have u seen the movies u mentioned?

Posted 04 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
saima is 41 years old, according to rumours! she doesn't look a day over 29 tho, in my opinion. lol (j/k).

i have not seen the movies i mentioned, but i read that all of them were very popular in pakistan. and they all had the dynamic duo in the lead! they have more flops than hits, but again they make a good looking couple.

in my opinion, shafqat cheema is the best villain in lollywood! what do you think?!
Posted 04 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
You are right saima look very young . shafqat cheema is a great actor and a villan. have u seen any more movies.

What about sana who was the star of YDAKH is good and has come in good punjabi movies.
Posted 04 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
yeah sana is alright. my favorite movie with her was RESHMA. the story was stupid but the music was EXCELLENT! the movie had sana, moamar, and resham.

if i had to rank my favorites it would be as follows:
ACTORS:
1 - Shaan
2 - Shafqat Cheema
3 - Moamar Rana
ACTRESSES:
1 - Saima
2 - Reema
3 - Resham
4 - Sana

how about your list?!

as for which movies i have seen recently...i JUST finished watching KILONA which is old. it has shaan, saima, meera and saud. i think this was meera's first movie. belive it or not...she actually does a good job! she plays a pshyco lady who is abused by her husband, shaan! saima is her usual great self, but i think she should keep making punjabi movies. the clothes she wears in punjabi movies suit her more. in urdu movies she wears sari's and indian clothes which make her look wierd! and i think her punjabi acting is better too. lol.

anyhow, how about you? which movie have you seen recently?!
Posted 04 Jul 2003

Bhai NFAK and MyPak when she looks young in 1962 what a mess actually she is wiered or i say she sucks
Posted 04 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
I have seen reshma film . the songs where outstanding. KILON is not my type of film. my list would be

ACTORS
SHAAN
SAUD
MOAMAR RANA
SHAFQAT CHEEMA
BABER ALI

ACTRESS

SAIMA
SANA
REEMA

What u mean teentracker young in 1962? I have not Seen any new movies yet. how do u the the indestry is doing at an international level NFAKFAN? Dont u think we need more stars? i do

Posted 04 Jul 2003

nasreen says
obviously she is 2 fatty .. u can also call her dum dum pehalwaan ;)
Posted 04 Jul 2003

welcome nasreen welcome enjoy ur stay here
Posted 04 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. 1962 eh, tracker sahib???!! i'll ignore that.
lol. and nasreen...dum dum pehlvan...lol. no comment. u obviously don't appreciate lady saima!

MYPAK, in my opinion on an international level, lollywood is slowly gaining more exposure. new movies like salakhein is being edited by the same people who edited spiderman and some other movie! plus we're getting good-looking new stars so eventually we'll do good!

in my opinion, lollywood movies should have 2 young stars and 2 older ones. then the older ones can "pass the torch" to the younger ones in such a movie! it makes it more official that way. sultan rahi passed the torch to shaan, and anjuman to saima. but if they could have done it officially in one big movie, it would have been that much better. these days i think lollywood should make a HUGE movie with the biggest possible budget and cast shaan/saima/ali tabbish/zara! i would pay good money to see such a movie. lol. altho i don't think zara is ready to be given the torch from saima yet. she's made one movie and she thinks she owns lollywood now. lol. what a retard! lol. sorry 2 zara fans, but its tru. she has a BIG head now-a-days. asking for 10 lacks per movie?!?!?!!!! LOL. OKAY zara...whatever u say. lol. meanwhile saima who has busted her ass for 15 years with countless hits AND flops, makes only 6 lacks! and she made CHOORIYAN...TH BIGGEST MOVIE IN PAKISTANI CINEMA HISTORY! and zara thinks she should get 10 lacks after an average movie?!?!!! LOL.
Posted 04 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
You are right we need too make a BIG MOVIE which has a very big budget. well it will cost a fortune. dont u think? choorien broke all records.
Posted 04 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
it would cost a boatload, right. some pakistani businessman from north america or europe should give sayed noor or javaied sheikh teh financial backing they need, and then release the movie worldwide so they make more $$$! sounds easy enough, but i'm sure its a lot of hard work. easier said than done.
Posted 04 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
mypak, i just thought i'd share this with you...

on aug. 3rd, abrar is coming to toronto, along with naghmana jaffry, haroon, actress roop, and a special appearence (in toronto only) by REEMA!! rest assure, i'll be there front row center!! lol.

r they coming to the UK as well?!?!
Posted 05 Jul 2003

Reply to Topic