Is Saima is fat or Not

21081 views 513 replies
Reply to Topic
Teen Tracker

Total Posts: 28886

Is Saima is really fat or it is only a propeganda about her

Posted 09 Jun 2003

MYPAK says
Thank You NFAKFAN Abrar Ul Haq and Reema have allready been to uk . they came a couple of monthes a go. I did not go and see them but heard it was good especally when the King of Punjabi (Abrar ul Haq ) was there .
Posted 06 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
its 2 bad u missed it!

you're right...whenever abrar comes to town..its sure to be one hell of a night. lol. i wonder what reema will do tho???
Posted 06 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
Reema does a few dance and goes home . They can call saima to the show what u think ? u will be the first one there before the show starts . Nirma came too once made a mess.

NFAKFAN sultan rahi and anjuman are my dynamic duo what do u think?
Posted 06 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
LOL. tusee saee kaya-ae...!! i would indeed be the VERY FIRST one in the show, and the last one to leave. lol.

so reema dances eh?! cool...whatever she does though, this will be my very first time seeing a lollywood star live! so i'm looking very much forward to it! if saima can't come, then reema is the next best thing to see live for the first time, right?!

nirma made a mess......LOL. no surprise there. lol. thankfully she's staying home for this show..!

as for anjuman/sultan rahi...you're right...they're a good dynamic duo as well! they owned lollywood back in the day!

Posted 06 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
MYPAK...have you read this article yet?! its new, and it makes some very good points. i agree with this article 100%. what do u think?!

teentracker jinaab (wherever u r...i have not heard from you in a while, lol) u might find this article interesting as well. it talks about the problem facing lollywood today: lack of artistes!

everyone check it out....

http://www.pakwatan.com/main/Entment/article_detail1.php3?t1=11

Posted 06 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
I was right all the way along . we need new artists . That is why lollywood is facing problems. We need new artists and lots of them what u say NFAKFAN ?
Posted 06 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
i agree with you and the article. i especially agree that they can turn to the queen (saima) and sana so many times before a change is needed. and shaan and moammar need a break as well.

slowly but surely we are getting new pepole. i also heard that fakhir and naseebo lal have been offered to star in their own movies! LOL. naseebo lal in a lollywood movie as HEROINE! LOL. that would be priceless. at the same time, it shows how desperate we are for new faces! but again, slowly we're getting there. don't u agree?!
Posted 07 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
I dont agree if a singer goes to make a movie . They want someone fresh no singers. ya we are getting there but what about reema and noor do they make movies?
Posted 07 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
i agree MYPAK, that singers should stick to singing. but the trend (crossing over to acting) is very popular in hollywood and even bollywod i think. the thing is...some singers have a face that they can market. just because they look good, producers/directors go after them, to make a quick movie, one that attracts the audience of that particular singer as well!

but u r right. singers should stick to singing. u know they have begged humaira arshad to act in movies, and she has refused! good for her! bollywood asked her to cross over to sing in their movie, and she said no to them as well! she's the best! she knows whats right and wrong!! way 2 go humaira! u agree MYPAK?! she's a smart singer, who knows where 2 draw the line!
Posted 07 Jul 2003

gr8 U ppl like Abrar-ul-Haq altleast NFAKFAn we got one more thing common and that is Abrar.I Know Roop personaly coz she was my neighbor in Lahore and she is really a nice lady.Ok Guys see u later
Posted 07 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
u like abrar too teentracker?! atleast your taste in mucis is hald decent unlike your taste in actresses. lol (j/k)

u knew roop?!!? cool....was she stuck up or down to earth?!!
Posted 07 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
and tracker sahib, i hope u read the article (6 messages up)! what are your thoughts?!
Posted 07 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
Roop kon ha? u are right 100% about humaira . Roop was your neighbor teentracker? what about reema NFAKFAN can u tell me does she still make movies? Anybody see the show where reema and Abrar Ul Haq came in the uk!!! It was on ARY i missed it again. i think Larki Punjaban is going to be a good film.

Teentracker u from Lahore then u must see punjabi movies. NFAKFAN u saying singers coming too movies. Then what if saima decided to do singing rather then dancing and acting. i think it is not right.
Posted 07 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
MYPAK jinaab, i have no idea if reema still acts. everywhere i read it says that she is directing, and is currently absent from the acting scene. who knows?! i'll ask her when she comes to Toronto on aug. 3rd, if she still acts. LOL.

i agree totally that Larki Punjaban will be GREAT. afterall, saima is in it!

as for saima crossing over and singing...no comment. lol. i would rather see her stick to acting, where she is the best. let humaira arshad sing, she's the best at THAT! just my opinion!

mypak, they show concerts on tv in the uk?! man...i should move there. lol. u guys get everything.

Posted 07 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
I think u should move to pakistan (with saima) NFAKFAN they show more stuff there .
Posted 08 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. good point. pakitsan it is!
Posted 08 Jul 2003

I agree with u MyPak
Posted 08 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
does anyone know when this supposed movie with meera in bollywood is coming out, if at all?! lol.
Posted 08 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
I think we need to make another international movie after YDAKH BUT!! this time it should be a Punjabi movie with a big cast . Like NFAKFAN said it will cost a fourtune. I would give the other actress a chance and let saima have a break.

It should be something different.
Posted 13 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
even tho in comparison to indian movies, our urdu movies are not as good (picture/quality wise), how come our punjabi movies are even worse?! why can't the picture be as clear in a punjabi movie as it is in our urdu movies?! so i agree that the next big movie should be punjabi. that being said however.....you can't have a successful punjabi movie without you know who!!! (saima)! so i disagree there...saima has to be in it, in my opinion! she'll take her break AFTER this proposed movie. lol.
Posted 13 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
u make me laugh NFAKFAN . like i said before i would give the others a chance. u cant have saima in EVERY FILM!!!!!!!! The herion of YDAKH was sana not saima. u dont need big actors all the time .

The picture quility should be DIGITAL Punjabi or Urdu.
Posted 14 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol. glad i make u laugh my friend!

you're right MYPAK, you don't NEED big actors all the time, but having their name on any movie draws more people.

for example....for me, if i saw a board for 2 new movies and both of them have the same storyline which is fresh, and they both have outstanding picturization, and good sound quality etc., but different star casts...i would choose to see the one with the bigger actors! just my opinion. so saima IS needed! lol.

but u're right....new stars need a chance, so i guess saima could sit this one out. lol. however don't bet on the movie being as big as it could be, is she WAS in it!

as for the quality....how come punjabi movies don't make digital movies?!??
Posted 14 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
mypak i just realized...

you said that YDAKH did not have saima and it was a hit. true...HOWEVER...it DID have moammar in it!!! and he is one of the big 3 names - Shaan, Saima, and Moammar!! it is a common fact among every director in lollywood that in order to have a hit movie all u need is ONE of the 3 names and it will be a hit!!! so u see mypak...u DO need a big name to have a blockbuster movie!!! naybe not saima, but definately one of the big 3!!
Posted 14 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
The picture quilty makes it look like a punjabi film . that is what i think . You are right about the names. saud could do with a hit movie along side saima he is a good actor.
Posted 14 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
saud is alright. but so far he has been unable to prove himself as a #1 hero.

mypak have u seen the movie sultana daku?!
Posted 14 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
I have just finised watching sultana daku . how did u gess? it was a great with good action and acting.
Posted 14 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
lol!!

let me guess...u watched it on PTV prime?! SAME HERE!! lol. the dynamic duo were pretty good, don't u think?! my favorite scene was when shaan was in court and he gave that emotional speech. now i know why he rules lollywood!! excellent acting.

and mypak....i JUST got humayon gujjar and a humaira arshad vcd!! i will watch them both and fill u in later!
Posted 15 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
u are right i did watch it on ptv prime. They say the movie was a box office smash. I like the last scene . What about the rest of the vcds u asked for. what about daku rani u seen it? i got the two movies mixed up . which one is better?

Posted 15 Jul 2003

MR PERFECT says
MYPAK, i just finished watching humayon gujjar. its a very good movie! shaan does an amazing job, and saima is her usual self yet again. moammar comes and goes every once in a while, but he does a great job too. altho the story is good...u can clearly see that the movie was a hit due to the songs. they were great.

as for the rest of the vcd's, my parents still have not came back from lahore!! when they do, i'll get them insha'allah!

and in my opinion, daku rani was a little better than sultana daku. two reasons: first...it was educational. and secondly as u know, in pakistani movies, the ladies mostly are there for decoration! but in daku rani, saima took center stage, and she showed what an amzazing actress she is, and she showed her versatility. my favorite scene was when she was crying over her sister's body, after having been beaten up by the bad guys. WOW..great acting. she should have won an oscar! lol.
Posted 15 Jul 2003

MYPAK says
ya that one was a blockbuster they say . was the movie on one or two disks?
Posted 15 Jul 2003

Reply to Topic